• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Roommate Part 2

Galonax1

I sat in my girlfriend's bed, stroking my cock as I was home alone. On my laptop screen, a video played. One girl naked and strapped down, spread eagle. Another girl, her nails like claws as she raked them down her prisoner's body. It had been a week since my “awakening”, since Emily and Olivia had opened my eyes to the world of a tickling fetish. They hadn’t played with me since. They had deliberately left me stewing. They continued to tickle and tease each other in front of me. Every time I went to join in, “not yet”, they would say. The sexual frustration was unbearable, hence why as soon as my girlfriend and her roommate had left for work I started playing with myself.

A scream echoed through the hall. Just loud enough for me to hear through my headphones, over the manic laughter playing through them. Confused, I got up and crept towards the living room, the noise source. Quietly creeping through the house in case there was an intruder. With my ear to the door, I heard a slight whimpering.

I burst through the door expecting to find an intruder rifling through our belongings. Instead, I find Emily. Naked. Sat on the sofa, her legs spread apart with her hand between them. She jumped a little in surprise and snapped her legs shut. The faint sound of giggling flowed from her phone.

“Damn, you caught me,” she smiled. “And at full attention no less.”

She gestured down to my still-hard cock, throbbing against my thin, grey joggers. She raised an eyebrow, her hand moving in small, subtly circles between her legs again. Whether she wanted me to notice or not, I had no idea, but her eyes never left my cock as she did.

“Wait,” I gaped in confusion, my dick growing harder again. “It was you who screa- oh, I see. I thought you were supposed to be at work?”

“I was, but I didn’t want to go in. Besides, I’ve been quite frustrated since our little, summit, the other week. And mean old Olivia has said I’m not allowed to fuck you again until she knows your a keeper. So unfair.”

With the word “fuck”, my cock twitched. Emily spotted this. She began rubbing herself more intensely, her legs spreading wider. Liking what she saw, she left her spot and started stalking closer to me. She pulled up my t-shirt and tugged down my joggers as she knelt in front of me, my big cock springing free.

She took my dick in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth. Running her soft wet tongue along the underside of my shaft. Her thick, wet lips tightened around my cock, creating a vacuum seal that I’d never want to pull free from. Her hands pulled up her golden blonde hair, tying it in a loose ponytail, before landing on my ribs.

Electricity shot through my body as her fingers clawed their way down my body. My torso reacted in kind, thrusting my hips into her face. Her large, blue eyes looked up at me in longing amusement. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. Kicking myself for masturbating all morning I strained against the tickling orgasmic sensation I was being put through. But I couldn’t resist.

Her hands moved down to a spot on my hips. As her feline claws scraped over a certain spot my body jerked. My cock was forced down her throat, her tongue teasing the underside as the head reached the back of her throat. I came. My thick warm cum shot into her mouth. She let out a small grunt of surprise but never stopped sucking. Her head kept bobbing. Her fingers kept strumming. Her tongue kept teasing. My mind went blank and my body started to shake as the orgasm took over me. My cum kept gushing out. Filling her mouth to the point where it started leaking out the sides. Finally, the orgasm subsided. As my focus came back, I watched Emily licking her lips and cleaning my cock with her tongue. Swallowing all the cum she could find.

“Right,” I panted. “My turn.”

I pushed Emily back onto the sofa. I dove my head between her legs and started licking. She started moaning. My wet tongue rubbed against her sensitive clit. Her hips gyrated against my face as my tongue lapped. My hands had a different mission. They started to roam over her body. Starting at the back of her knees, teasing them. Then they moved up across her thighs, playing with their insides. Her legs quivering and shanking, from both the laughter and her moaning. My fingers then moved to her hips, her laughter and moaning became more rampant.

My tongue continued it’s attack on her pussy. Sliding in and out. Her hips shook as the orgasm rose in her body. My hands moved up her body, across her soft, sensitive stomach. Teasing a they go, finally reaching her large breasts. Her hard nipples were the prime target of my attack. My fingers strumming over them as my tongue teased her. They got harder and larger as her pussy becoming sweeter and wetter.

Finally, the orgasm took over her body. She came to my mouth. Her body shook with the mind shattering tickle-gasm. Her head was thrown back as the unrelenting sensation took over her. She pushed her large tits into my hands as they tickled her nipples. As she reached her orgasm my tongue moved back to her clit, teasing and tormenting it as she began to scream and laugh.

“Fuuuuuuuck,” She gasped. “I needed that..”

I don't know where is the part 1 but It's a very good chapter :) Not a lot of tickling but good descriptions and pleasant to read [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon DN2103 en utilisant Tapatalk

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back