• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ruthless #18 coming soon!

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The Ruthless 18.00.jpg

This the first issue of The Ruthless to drop in eight years! The issue goes on sale Friday, November 13th!

Since my hiatus in 2015, it has been a very long time since I had some Ruthless in my life. The long running tickling torture comic book is finally back, boasting a new art style with several pages of lovely, tantalizing tickling scenes. When we left the series, Stacia (aka the Ruthless) was seemingly lost in space. However, her church on Earth, dubbed the Red Fang Union, is quite active, and making several enemies among religious, political, and economic institutions. Those not bending to the will of Stacia's church are dealt with harshly, without mercy by the "Boot of the Goddess" Ariel. We see Ariel on the cover of this issue softening up a high ranking American political figure who did not vote the way she was supposed to.

The new issue also continues Amelia's story as the church's high priestess. We introduced Amelia in The Ruthless #17 and she has not fully realized her powers. She trains a group of young priestesses, Keri among them. Keri was formerly a captive of The Ruthless, and her story continues in this story arc, as well.

I am excited to bring this new beginning to all of you, and hope to continue bringing more ticklish Ruthless into all of our lives for many years to come.

The Ruthless 18.00 Pin Up.png

The issue drops tonight for members of our Patreon, midnight Pacific Time!

Here is a pinup for the issue, showing Ariel going after her target with precision.

You know what the Ruthless really needs to do Ob is perfect her tickle machines! Much testing still needs to be done on the most ticklish woman in the world! You know whom I'm taking about! Her name starts with a R and ends with an E...and she's very sensitive to pompoms! ;) :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back