• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Scott and Kat show (I really tried to make it happen!)

ThatPayPhoneGuy

TMF Poster
Hey folks, for those who don't know there is a show on the radio here in Ontario Canada called The Scott and Kat Show. On the first day I tuned in they were doing a bit where the radio station had a woman named Katie come in and "sugar" Scott's body hair. Well from the sounds of things not only did it seem to hurt quite a bit, but the lady DJ, Kat, really found his situation way funnier then she should have. After his ordeal was over Scott said he wanted fans to call in with ideas for him to get revenge on Kat.

Well hel I says, I'm going to take a shot at this. So over the weekend I jotted down a quick idea called "Ticke Chair Trivia". The idea being that Kat would have to sit in a chair, amd answer 12 common knowledge questions while being tickled. At first it was going to be Scott tickling her, but he wasn't comfortable with that, so I offered uo the idea of bringing in a male stripper to do it, but Kat said her husband wouldn't like that, so lasty I said "well have Kat's husband book off a vaction day and hav him do it."

In the end, I think Kat basically hid behind HR and wasn't willing to take her lumps so to speak. The reason I thought the tickling revenge was a good idea was (aside from the niche part of it), was that Kat found Scott's pain at being sugared so hilarious that taking that laughter and using it against her seemed like poetic justice to me.

But folks, at least I tried.

Oh, I almost forgot, Kat conveniently waited until the night before the sugaring to tell Scott he needed to exfoliate his back do it wouldn't hurt as much. So yeah, she'd have deserved a good tickling.

Last edited:
You know… maybe they clocked on that this was a fetish thing and perhaps it made them uncomfortable. Just a thought…

You know… maybe they clocked on that this was a fetish thing and perhaps it made them uncomfortable. Just a thought…

I told them it was when they asked me why ticklng. Scott said my idea was going into the hat, but then they bailed. It's typical of Corus radio, let's just leave it at that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back