• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The second HARVEST story arc

PART 1 - Confrontation

"Chimp..." Darang uttered, looking across the overpass. "You're too late. We're already into our first hour of the HARVEST, and the girls have supplied us with so much energy, and I know they have much more to give!" "You can't keep them here forever!" replied the Chimp "and I'm here to make sure they won't have to be in this machine longer than they have to!" Darang then replied back "How noble. You have a lot of fortitude to come here alone against me and my henchvomen, Chimp. But my time is short and I must finish this HARVEST. Soldierettes, get this idiot out of my sight!" With that command, the Foot Soldierettes lined up, and made a few steps towards the Chimp. Xiau-Li came to the front, saying "Now you get ass whup, fucking pig!" while beckoning him. "I don't need any encouragement!" the Chimp said as he loosened his shoulders.

Still finding the time to ham it up, the Chimp pumped up his shoulder and exclaimed "MOKO HAKYOKU DO!" and ran towards the advancing Soldierettes with a shoulder tackle, shouting "CHARGE!" Like a bowling ball, the black-clad Chimp knocked over the 10 purple-clad barefooters as if they were skittles. "MOVE, BITCHES! GET OUT DA WAY!" he shouted as he charged through them. He then came face to face with Darang. Scarlett Terra then sauntered in front of Darang, looking at the Chimp in the notion of taking him on. "I've got this one..." Darang spoke quietly, gently moving her out of the way. "Check on our 13th star." Scarlett then made her way out of the distillery to check on Robi in another room. Darang then continued. "I admit, your determination is admirable, Chimp. Then again, your stupidity coming here by yourself to stop the HARVEST is hard to believe." "Whatever it takes, Darang. I averted the last one just enough for you not to benefit from it, and I can do it again" replied the Chimp. "Now that I'm here, you know what I'm gonna do!"

Darang smirked. "It's been a while. I'm going to enjoy knocking you to the floor!" The Chimp then cracked his knuckles, shouting "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!"

Attachments

• 2ndharv1.jpg
    2ndharv1.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 382
PART 2 - Outnumbered

The Chimp and Dr. Darang started swinging at each other, connecting a number of times, with Dr. Darang using his height advantage and calculated strategy, and the Chimp using his better centre of gravity and determination. While Darang and the Chimp were locking horns, the Foot Soldierettes started to come round after being knocked out by a charging Chimp. Shaking themselves off, they heard Dr. Zelda von Insaniac berating them from the cherry-picker she stood on while operating the HARVEST machine. "Get up, you incompetent mooks! You let one oafish monkey smash through you to get to your boss! And you call yourselves soldierettes? Help Darang or I will put all 10 of you in the HARVEST machine myself!"

As the Chimp was starting to get the upper hand, he went up to Darang to lift him up, only for Claudia to take a swing at the Chimp's face. The Chimp moved back out of the way quickly, but as he was stepping back, Ania thrust-kicked him into his lower back. The Chimp screamed in pain. He had lower back problems in the past, and a blow like this wouldn't help. As he stumbled away, Xiau-Li then kicked him in the solar plexus, winding him. Hunched over, Claudia then connected a left haymaker to the head of the vunerable Chimp. As he fell to his knees, Ania then punted him in the ribs. Finally, as he attempted to get off of all fours, Xiau-Li gave him a hard kick to the head. The Chimp was finally floored, doubled over in pain. As the rest of the Foot Soldierettes tended to Dr. Darang, they watched while Ania, Xiau-Li and Claudia - the 3 most violent man-haters of the group - kicked and stomped a downed Chimp repeatedly while laughing and making disparaging remarks about his gender.

"Enough!" proclaimed Darang, now seemingly refreshed from fighting the Chimp. Xiau-Li, Ania and Claudia then stepped away from a prone Chimp, who was now struggling to even get on all fours. "You don't ewen know your limitations. Coming at me knowing I have backup, when you have nothing!" said Darang as he walked up to the Chimp. "You're foolish to try to put an end to this HARVEST, because even though you have a slim chance of interrupting this one, I'll keep doing them until I have made enough energy for my own needs!" Before Darang could continue, the Chimp shook himself off a bit and made one desperate punch towards him. But Darang immediately saw it coming. He caught the Chimp's fist with his left hand, and twisted the Chimp's wrist backwards. The Chimp then screamed in pain, and Darang then grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up to his knees. "Impressive determination! Really impressive! You still have some fight in you! But I'm afraid I can't have a vorthy and persistent adwersary like yourself keep interfering with my vork. I'm going to have to dispose of you!"

The Chimp tried to loosen the tightening grip on his neck, but was too weak from the beating the Foot Soldierettes gave him. Darang put the chokehold tighter and tighter. Somewhere in the distillery, a loud banging noise was heard...

Attachments

• 2ndharv2.jpg
    2ndharv2.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 195
PART 3 - Cavalry

Dr. Wolfgang Darang, Dr. Zelda von Insaniac and the Foot Soldierettes turned to the same direction. It came from a double-doored fire exit at the floor of the distillery, which opened revealing a brightly lit hallway, and a familiar figure. "Chimp, you really shouldn't be biting off more than you can chew, you big oaf!" said the shadowed figure. Insaniac knew who it was. "Cheshire Cat! Cali sent you here!" she uttered. The figure stepped out of the light and into the distillery, revealing Cheshire Cat. "Dr. Insaniac. Still giving me a case of the red ass as always. Now you had to team with another Doctor and get my friends involved. I'm here to end this HARVEST." Darang pushed the Chimp aside and called out to the purple furry guy. "Just you two?" he sneered "You're already one man down!" "Oh no" replied the Cat "The Chimp went his own accord in the hopes to postpone the HARVEST, which I see is still on. At least we're here to abandon it midway!" Then, from the doors, emerged Kahoshiden, Pirata, Bombers, Katadude, Jay, Chaz the Weasel, Feather Head, Darkspeed and Jamie. All lined up and ready to take on Darang and his cronies.

"So you brought an army, and you're all friends of these girls in the machine, huh?" said Darang. "No matter. We will kill you all, and we'll take all your girls and have them in the HARVEST machine as well!" Cheshire Cat smirked, replying back "Nobody will do that on our watch!" Darang then made an order to the Foot Soldierettes to attack them, and they all jumped down to the ground floor to meet the group of artists. "Limber up, boys. It's hammer time!" declared Cheshire Cat, and with that, they ran towards the oncoming Foot Soldierettes.

Attachments

• 2ndharv3.jpg
    2ndharv3.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 168
PART 4 - Showdown

The team of artists charged towards the Foot Soldierettes who where advancing towards them. As they met with them in battle, the artists had a self-imposed disadvantage. They refused to strike women, and therefore relied on holds, throws and even used tickling to weaken their foes. The artists had one female member in their ranks for this operation, but didn't show up yet as planned. Nevertheless, they fought tactically, picking apart each Soldierette. During the ensuing battle, Xiau-Li approached Cheshire Cat, mouthing off "Why you come here, stupid pussy man! You leave now or I domestic abuse you!" Cheshire Cat looked at her, then picked her up above his head and threw her like a bag of rubbish. "You skanky sexist cow!" he shouted "You call yourself a feminist when all you do in life is beat up and abuse men AND women for you own enjoyment? Go fuck yourself!"

Seeing the battle taking place between the two groups, Dr. Insaniac switched the HARVEST machine to auto-pilot (therefore reducing the extraction effectiveness of the machine), leapt off her cherry picker to confront the artists. Jay and Bombers noticed, and reached for their pockets which contained a weapon that would help incapacitate the cyborg doctor. Jay got his tranquilizer gun cocked, and Bombers held his electromagnetic disruptor device in his pocket ready. However, before they could make their move, Dr. Insaniac quickly attacked them with her metal tentacles, hitting and dazing them, before wrapping them around the two artists, and started squeezing them. They tried to escape and reach for their weapons, but it was no good.

In the ensuing chaos with the rest of the artists are fending off the Foot Soldierettes, but are somewhat outnumbered as well as inhibited by their urge to not hit women. Cheshire Cat looked around, and asked loudly "Where the hell is Khali? She said she was going to meet us here in the main area!" Just then, in the upper levels of distillery, a set of twin doors smashed open, with Scarlett Terra flying out through them. Emerging from the doors was Khali, clutching her razor star weapons in her hand. She stood over the now-unconcious Scarlett, then looked down at the 12 hostages in the HARVEST machine. Shuddering at that sight, she then looked the other side to see the ongoing battle on the distillery floor.

Attachments

• 2ndharv4.jpg
    2ndharv4.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 183
PART 5 - Turnabout

Khali immediately noticed Jay and Bombers entangled in Dr. Insaniac's metal tentacles, struggling to get themselves loose. Insaniac then used her free tentacles to try and remove both their footwear so she could tickle torture the two themselves. As she did, Khali saw her chance. Leaping off the upper area, she threw her star weapons into the exposed back area of Insaniac where her tentacles sprout from. Hitting the bullseye, Insaniac shrieked in agony as her tentacles short circuited, freeing both Jay and Bombers. They both seized their chance as Bombers then used his electromagnetic disruptor device to shut down Insaniac's cybernetics, while Jay shot his tranquilizer gun at her to knock her out. Khali then retrieved her star weapons from the back of the unconscious doctor. "Thanks Khali" said Bombers "Say, where were you anyway?" "I had to help Cali free Robi from imprisonment, but Scarlett Terra impeded that, and had to leave Cali on her own while I dealt with her." Khali replied. "Glad you're here though. We're trying not to hit the Foot Soldierettes, but you'll definitely have no qualms doing that!" Jay explained. "Not at all!" said Khali "Think it's time for us to join in!" With that, the three joined with the other artists to combat the Foot Soldierettes.

Darang looked on from above, seething as the artists were now gaining the upper hand. He then turned his attention back to the Chimp, who was still laid out on the floor. Darang then picked him up by the throat, saying to him "No matter what happens now, I am still going to destroy you!" The Chimp looked up slowly, and then muttered quietly "My turn." Suddenly, the Chimp smashed down Darang's arm at the joint, pulling him down, then followed up with a swift Dragon Punch to the jaw. Darang then fell to the floor as the Chimp then brought himself to his feet. "Darang... you magnificent bastard, I read your BOOK!" the Chimp roared as Darang got up. "We're even now" said the Chimp, then proceeded to attack Darang relentlessly. Punching Darang twice in the gut, he got him in a waistlock then lifted him over his head behind him, shouting "HAGGAR-PLEX!" as Darang handed hard on his upper back and shoulders. As Darang staggered to his feet, the Chimp swung his arm, rubbing the inner elbow joint. Darang got up, but was met by the Chimp's arm in full swing. "STAN HANSEN LARIAT!" shouted the Chimp, as his arm made a sickeningly loud smack as it made contact with Darang's throat. The Chimp wasn't finished. He then lifted a still dazed Darang to his feet, only to lift him up across his shoulders in an Argentine fireman's carry style. The Chimp then leapt up shouting "BURNING..." then dropped to his side, driving his adversary's head and neck to the treadplate platform, finishing his call "...HAMMER!!!"

With Darang down and clutching his head in agony, the Chimp gradually got up and slowly went to Darang to try and finish him off. What he didn't notice was a conscious but worse-for-wear Scarlett sneaking up on him. She landed a firm kick between the Chimp's legs before he could react to her presence. As the Chimp doubled over, holding his groin while coughing with watery eyes, Scarlett helped Darang to his feet, draping his arm over her shoulder. Darang, still clutching his head and visibly in pain, shouted at the Chimp "You got lucky, boy! Lucky! But you've not done enough to stop the next HARVEST from happening!" The two then made their hasty exit out of the distillery. Darang has escaped again, but the Chimp did not care right now, as he was still holding his sensitive regions while trying not to vomit. "Aw, son of a bitch!" he grumbled with his voice higher than normal.

Attachments

• 2ndharv5.jpg
    2ndharv5.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 124
PART 6 - Conclusion

The artists now asserted their dominance over the Foot Soldierettes, picking them apart one by one. As each artist wore a Foot Soldierette down, Khali would then knock them out one at a time. During the fight with the Foot Soldierettes, a fully clothed Cali entered into the distillery holding up a visibly exhausted Robi under her arm, seeing the commotion. In the melee, Jamie received a call on his phone. It was sl44n3sh on the other end. "Jamie, I've studied the layout of the HARVEST control panel from these stolen recent blueprints Cali gave me, and finally know how to stop the HARVEST machine, but three of you are needed to do so. Stay on the line, and listen to my instructions." "Gotcha. We'll stop it now." affirmed Jamie, and shouted out "Darkspeed! Feather Head! sl44n3sh called me, and we are needed to stop this HARVEST machine." An eager Cali asked what she could do to help. Darkspeed replied "Take away those animals that are licking the girls. At least that'll ease their suffering until we stop this machine." "Right..." said Cali "...and don't worry, I'm good with animals, and cool with dogs too."

Darkspeed and Jamie then got a ladder to scale the cherry picker the HARVEST control panel was on while Feather Head flew up to join them. Meanwhile, Cali rested Robi down and went to usher away the animals that were licking her friends' feet in the HARVEST machine to safe place away from the main distillery area. Even a hardened tickle fetishist like Cali was disturbed at seeing what those 12 girls were going through, seeing all of their faces bright red, sweating profusely, tears streaming down their faces and their muffled laughter sounding like they were in pain and exhausted. Cali thought she couldn't bear to be in the HARVEST machine herself, especially after hearing what Robi went through in it herself. Cali eventually took all the animals away with minimum fuss, and while the girls felt a little more relieved, the HARVEST machine was still torturing their underarms and sides.

At the same time, Jamie, Darkspeed and Feather Head listened to sl44n3sh's instructions across the phone "The control panel you see does have an shut-off releasing button, but because it's designed to Dr. Insaniac's personal layout for this operation, it will only reveal itself if a special button on either side of the control box are held down. Can you see a button on each side?" They all replied affirmatively. "Good" sl44n3sh then continued "Once both buttons are held down, the shut-off release can be pressed. Because of Insaniac's tentacles, she can reach both buttons and the shut-off release at the same time, hence the three of you. Think of it as the two-man rule for a missile launch." "Understood" Jamie replied, as he and Darkspeed took either side of the control panel. Placing their hands on their respective buttons, Feather Head counted "3, 2, 1" and the two of them pressed their buttons at the same time. A flap on the panel slid open, revealing the shut-off releasing button. Feather Head then jumped down onto it, and with a click, the HARVEST machine finally shut down. The armpit brushes retracted, the rib zappers deactivated, the arm restraints opened, the ballgags loosened, and the stocks unlocked themselves. All 12 girls were finally free.

The Chimp came down to the floor of the distillery, still holding his groin area. Robi looked at him, asking "What happened to you?" Still pained, the Chimp replied "Stupid pasty bitch nailed me in the teabags, that's what!" However, he noticed that the artists finally defeated the Foot Soldierettes and Dr. Insaniac, who were all handcuffed to the pipes on the wall, with some still unconscious from the fight, with Insaniac still sedated. As the Chimp acknowledged the artists' handiwork while they greeted him, Darkspeed and Jamie called out to everyone from the cherry picker "Hey! We've shut down the HARVEST machine! The girls are free!" With that, everyone went to see the freed captives. All of them were still slumped in their places, breathing heavily with some of them still sobbing and in tears. The artists then released them from their restraints and took them off the machine completely to comfort them. All of them were absolutely exhausted as well as physically and emotionally drained. Robi saw them all and started to cry herself. She knew what it was like being in the HARVEST machine, and was fortunately spared a much crueler fate as "the 13th star" for the second HARVEST.

As the reunion went on, the Chimp looked up at the very door that Dr. Darang and Scarlett Terra escaped from. He mumbled "For fucks' sake..." Robi then came up to him and said "It's Darang isn't it?" "Yeah" he replied "He got away again. I had him, and all my focus was on him, and I didn't even notice Scarlett was gonna cheapshot me. Always a weakness of mine. I concentrate on one thing that I don't notice anything around me." Cheshire Cat approached the Chimp "It's OK, man" he said as he patted him on the shoulder "You did what you could. You made us aware of the HARVEST." "Couldn't have done it without Cali" replied the Chimp "If she didn't escape and reach me, who knows what could've happened." "That's right" said Cali "Even I would've suffered in that diabolical machine. Thankfully you knew about all this." "Speaking of knowing all this..." Cheshire Cat quipped "...how did you know about the HARVEST? You mentioned you received a ransom note." "Come to think of it, who DID send me that note?" the Chimp questioned "It's not as if Darang would resort to reckless gloating for something as important to him as the HARVEST, and he never knew my home address anyway. Even though this second HARVEST is over, something's amiss apart from Darang getting away. It's just not adding up..."

While the group chatted with each other, planning on what to do with the Foot Soldierettes, Dr. Insaniac, and the HARVEST machine, a figure in a hooded sweater looked on through a window. He whispered to himself "Ah, it's good to see those useless bimbos the Foot Soldierettes again, and that hack Dr. Darang... and especially you, Poisonous Monkey! I see you got that note I sent you about the HARVEST..." The hooded man walked away, no-one noticing him at all.

Attachments

• 2ndharv6.jpg
    2ndharv6.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 189
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back