• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Secret Smile Society (Multiple*F/M*LongStory*Journal)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
TOSS.jpg

February 2nd, XXXX

Captain’s log, no… probably shouldn’t start it like that. Darn. I’d do another take, but I’m not sure how this works yet. Fine, it’s fine.

Hello, my name is Jared Miles. Based on events, I thought it best to start documenting my findings on something other then-

*a faint slam is heard, followed by the scattering of files…*

… paper. I really need that new computer… Whatever.

My name is Jared Miles. I’m a reporter for The Golden Letter… Ok, so more of a reporter in training. Look, these eyes might not be “experienced”, but I know an abduction when I see one. My thirty-five year old mentor with years at The Letter doesn’t just vanish over night for “pastures new” without even saying good- bye or taking their work.

She’s just gone, and no one seems the least bit curious on where she went or when she’ll return. At this point, how could I not feel like it’s up to me? This is more than just being a chance to prove myself, but a chance to do what’s right for a friend in need.

And if I can’t find Audrey, I vow to at least finish my mentor’s exposé. No matter the cost.

Prior to now, I had never actually read through Audrey’s files on the matter. They had always shrugged off my attempts to help in favor of me doing my mandatory coffee runs. With hindsight, considering the context, that may have been to protect me.

With good reason it turned out. The depths of this were insane. Bribes, extortion, a paper trail as long as my arm. A dossier spanning over 170 plus pages of what looked like cold, hard evidence. All seemingly left at the feet of one group. Dubbed in this report as “The Secret Smile Society.”

——

February 5th, XXXX

The more that I read, the happier I am that I decided to record my findings. There’s too much to keep track of here to make my own notes. I’d just borrow the equipment at the office, but I should probably be as “ incognito” as possible.

But yeah, I’m starting to worry that something horrible has happened to Audrey. It sounds like these people, this “Society”, they’re more unhinged than they sound.

Disappearances seem to be a common occurrence with this particular group. Half a dozen missing person’s reports and that’s only the ones that were filed. Audrey, what in the world were you fighting?

On page 43, she mentions the possibility of an interview with one Layla Row. 5 years ago, Layla was homeless and reportedly heard undefinable noises coming from one of the old abandoned warehouses down by St. Waldron. The interview never took place due to Audrey’s mysterious disappearance.

If I was ever going to follow a lead, this would be the one. I got to find out what Layla saw that night. If anything it could help find my mentor.

—-

February 10th, XXXX

That… did not go as I intended.. U-um… I met with Layla this evening and…. I’ll just play the tape.

Buying several of these isn’t cheap, I’ll have you know.

—-

Jared: “Did you go to check what the noise was?”

Layla: “Yes.”

Jared: “Do you remember what you saw?”

Layla: “…Yes”

Jared: “Can you recount to me what you saw?”

Layla: “I… you… won’t believe me.”

Jared: “I can’t if you won’t tell me.”

Layla: “I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to go and check out what was making all that noise. Through one of the windows I peaked in and saw a girl strapped to some kind of black X thing. She was naked, and there were 6 people around her. 3 on each side. They were tickling her.

Jared: “T-tickling her?”

Layla: “One at each armpit, one at each side, and one at both feet. The poor girl looked as if she had ran a marathon. They must have been going in on her for awhile up to that point.”

Jared: “Did… did you recognize the victim? Or any of the people involved?”

Layla: “I had seen the girl around one of the soup kitchens actually. I have no clue how she got there, or what happened to her after. As for them, I could hardly see shit. Most I could make out were their red cheeks and huge grins. I tried banging on the window, to get in and save her. But the glass wouldn’t break and the door wouldn’t budge. I was just there, watching this girl get tickled to insanity.

Jared: “Was the victim ever found?..”

Layla: “No. Because with all due respect mister, despite your diplomatic tone and shit, the cops looked at me the same way you’re looking at me right now. I’m not crazy.”

Jared: “I… just want to help.”

Layla: “Help? And what happens when they come for you? Look at you kid, you’re as good as gone.”

Jared: “….. is that a threat Ms. Row?”

Layla: “No. I’m just saying, you look pretty ticklish”

Jared: “…Did you ever hear any noises from there again? Even when the warehouse was torn down?

Layla: “Have you ever been tickled before? What’s your worse spot? I’d say it’s your nipples. Most guys are always sensitive around their chest.”

Jared: “…… we’re done here.”

Layla: “Yeah yeah, good luck. Ticklish boy.”

—-

……ahem…

Um… I don’t…. Uuuuuh-

—-

February 12th, XXXX

*frantic coughing can be heard, followed by the clicking shut of a lighter*

Ahem, sorry. I don’t often smoke, but I’ve been increasingly on edge the last few days. Since that interview, my paranoia has been skyrocketing. Like I’m jumping at things that aren’t there.

I guess I got so caught up with Audrey and her safety that I never even considered my own. It’s not going to stop me, but since coming to this realization I’ve felt as though I’m being watched.

That woman was right. I’m in way over my head. I need to be more careful if I’m really going to press forward from here.

*a sharp in-hail is heard, followed by a soft exhale…. And another cough*

This probably means getting more equipment. That computer should be coming soon and-

…..

….

….

Is someone there?….

*no response*

…. And maybe some protection

—-

February 18th, XXXX

I wound up canceling the interview I had today. I just… something happened on the subway…

With the train being as crowded as aways I grabbed a handrail and waited. Stop by stop more people flooded in, until we resembled cows being herded.

That’s when it happened.

Suddenly I felt a light skittering over my sides. As quick as a whip and ending just as soon as it started, but it was enough to make me shriek.

A bunch of eyes fell on me, looking as if I was crazy. I could only blush sheepishly since I couldn’t find out who did it. A few minutes later, bam, I quickly feel someone jab at my open armpit.

I moved myself away from that spot as quick as I could. Fighting against the crowd to get somewhere different, until I finally reached the other side of the train.

But it did me no good.

More people came into the train at the next stop, making things so compact that movement was impossible. I was as squished as a bug caught between a boot and the pavement.

Then the tickling came back.

Whoever the person (or people) doing this knew how to pick there spots. Since it was impossible to move I was officially theirs. And this time they didn’t want to just tease my sides. I felt those unwanted hands slither up my body until they found my nipples.

So began the most difficult 25 minutes of my life. I tried my best to keep quiet, to move away, but the fingers just circled playfully over what had to be my worst spot. I tried to smack my hands away, but other random hands kept my hands at my side. I was trapped!

I sputtered and grit my teeth as this unknown stranger had their way with me. Swirling their fingers til my nubs were like diamonds. My face turned beet red, my breath haggard. I almost thought I wouldn’t make it.

Finally I heard my stop announced and fought like hell for freedom. I had almost missed the stop entirely, but managed to make it out at the last second, fumbling to the floor as I did.

As the door slowly closed I thought I saw Layla of all people. She looked down at me, an evil smile spread across her face. I just watched, dumbfounded as the doors closed and the train vanished into the tunnel.

Her words again echoed in my head as I picked myself up. They were on to me. It was too dangerous to be out in the open at that point.

I had never been so ok with walking home in my life. With my nipples still at attention I grabbed my things and got back home as quick as I could.

—-

March 1st, XXXX

“May fortune’s teeth shine down on you from above and light the path ahead.

May the troubles of the path be nothing but the lightest brush against your skin.

For anguish is only to be laughed at, and success to be taken.

Amen.”

*an exhausted sigh is heard*

What the heck am I even up against?… Urgh…

—-

March 4th, XXXX

Well, I guess it was always going to come to this.

The boss rang me up this morning and came down on me like a ton of bricks. She wants me in her office before the day is out to explain myself for my absence.

What a joke…

I’ve tried several times to notify her on what I’ve been doing, my findings, The Society, but she doesn’t want to hear it! I’ve tried as hard as I can to explain how Audrey may be in danger, but she only looks at me like I have 6 heads.

You know what? This may be for the best. I’m going in there today and if Ms. Renee isn’t going to help, then maybe it is best we go our separate ways…

——(later that day)——

*Jared’s voice sounds flustered and panty*

I tried to tell her, I really did, but no matter what I said Ms. Renee just wouldn’t listen. She sat there, letting me talk until I was blue in the face, just to tell me it’s time to get back to work.

I lost my temper and told her I *WAS* working. The interviews, the research, the mounting evidence that something more was going on here, but it all fell on def ears.

She said, disinterestedly I might add, that she was done with me and my “tickling fantasies”. That burned me up good.

I tried to tell her how ridiculous she sounded given the circumstances, but she cut me off. Ms. Renee corrected that *I* was the one sounding foolish. What’s worse is she expected me to leave my mentor’s work with her in hope of “snapping me out of it.”

I refused, and as soon as I did two large security guards came into the office to restrain me. Obviously I struggled, but both men had 90 pounds on me. I was trapped at my seat as one man held back my arms and the other held down my ankles.

The boss again demanded that I do as I’m told, but I told her she had gone mad! And I was right, Because no sooner did she start to unlace my shoes.

… S-she tickled me. Right on the bottom of my feet. I started Shrieking like a banshee before I knew it. The only people laughing harder was Ms. Renee and the guards.

Over and over she’d ask where the documents were, attacking wildly with her fingers as she did.

It was strange how she rap at my arches the same way she’d tap her desk when she’s annoyed. Even going as far as using the same rhythm. Tap tap tap. TAP TAP TAP. Only this time those pointy devils were sinking into my sensitive flesh, not hard wood.

It went on for what felt like forever. Renee’s oppressive interrogation coupled with the sadistic way she played my souls. My head span like a Merry go round by the time I finally passed out.

I woke up later on the street corner outside of The Letter. A posted note was taped to my chest, informing me of my termination with a very cheerful “your fired :)”.

I only just now stumbled on home, the bottoms of my feet still tingling. That woman… how dare she!

But there’s no point in getting mad. My dignity might have taken a hit, but I still have Audrey’s work. And as long as I have it, even if I’m the only one looking, I *WILL* find my mentor.

I just…. I just need a nap…

—-

March 11th, XXXX

It may be unconventional, but I’ve decided to use that spare key I was given and set up shop in Audrey’s place. I feel like a sitting duck at my apartment much less the office. Not to mention this is a great opportunity to look for clues.

At the time of recording, I’ve only looked over the office. And the only thing out of order is just how “in order” everything is.

If my mentor was taken by these people for getting too close, why’s there been so much of her stuff left behind? Wouldn’t they also be looking for her work? I mean, draws are still locked, files are still in tact. Heck, it’s basically the same since the last time I was here?

It doesn’t even look like her computers been touched in days. Wouldn’t they want to see what they could find?

*the pressing of keys can be heard, followed by the fan of the computer as it turns on*

See? It’s so strange! It says this thing hasn’t been used since…..

…. Since February 2nd??

… wait.. what?

*frantic tapping can be heard, followed by rapid clicking of the mouse*

————————————————-
(Indoctrination)

The video plays on the computer screen. Static sputters and fizzles until cutting to a figure hidden in shadows, backlit by an orange glow in the room.

“May fortune’s teeth shine down on you from above and light the path ahead.”

As the figure speaks, the video cuts to show Jared’s actions over the past month. Seemingly every step taken from the word go had been recorded, documented, and was being played for his pleasure.

“May the troubles of the path be nothing but the lightest brush against your skin.”

The feed cuts to show the ticklish misfortune Jared had been threw during this time. Being attacked on the subway or tickled by his boss.

“For anguish is only to be laughed at, and success to be taken.”

The camera zooms closer and closer onto Jared’s crooked smile. The tears streaming down his face. The audio of his laughter playing under the menacing prayer.

“Amen”

Amen is echoed by others off screen.

—————————————————

Instantly the screen goes black, revealing a figured right behind Jared. He turns in fear, unable barely speak, his heart caught in his throat. Shakily he turns, staring face to face with Audrey.

“Hello Jared~”

But before Jared could say a word, he’s knocked out.

—-

March 15th, XXXX

*frantic laughter can be heard in the background of the audio.*

Our newest disciple is taking well to our ways. I must say, it’s good to have my silly little protégé back where he belongs.~

*the sound of desperate begging and please to cum can be heard from an all too familiar male voice*

The work isn’t done yet, sadly. It seems he didn’t bring my documents with him. For how long must I suffer under my mistakes of my past life?…..

So until what has been taken from us is returned, we must get… creative with our questioning.

AHAHAAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Tell me Jared, do you know just how many nerves can be found on the tip of once penis?

*the begging gets louder and more frantic*

Very good~

Each of you grab a feather girls…..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

———
——-
—-

-
April 2nd, XXXX

*a roaring fire can be heard in the background. Followed by a trembling exhausted voice*

T-this is Jared Miles…

If by some chance you hear this, know two things.

Beware the Secret Smile Society…. And that I’m coming for you, bitch.

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back