• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Story Of How I Managed To Get a 19-Year-Old African Singer To Get Tickled In AFRICA !

tzimber2003

Verified
My First African Ticklee - The Full Story Of How I Managed To Tickle African 19 Years Old Singer - Clip Is 42:06 Minutes -

Again, True story!
You know by now that my "Day Job" sends me abroad once in a while (that's how I met Liya the booth presenter")
This time, I was sent to Africa.
It wasn't my first time there, but it was my first time in this specific country.
When I travel, I always try to have some extra time, to make tickling clips.
It's not always possible, but this time, It was.

I want to say that unlike other productions when there are several clips from 1 session,
this time, I decided to create only 1 Video.
the reason behind this is in the story of how I managed to get this amazing girl to do a tickling video.
when I saw the footage, I felt that splitting it would draw from the authenticity of the video.
this shot was really like an ongoing reality episode of "Will He Tickle Her" show (wow ! I wish there was a show like that), and by making one clip, it helps to give the viewers the feeling that I felt while producing it.

So,
the story behind this clip:
I was traveling to an African country, had some meetings, and business stuff, and then, one evening, my customer invited me to a fancy restaurant.
so far, everything was pretty normal.
the customer told me:
Hi Shay, this isn't just a regular restaurant.
they have this amazing singer here.
she is stunning, and she has an amazing voice.
I got curious and waited for the show to begin.
it didn't take too long, and on this little stage, I saw one of the most beautiful African ladies that I have ever seen.
She was gentle, her eyes were green, and she had a belly pricing.
even before she opened her mouth, I was lost in her eyes.
The customer turns to me with a smile, saying:
Well ? was I right ??
And I was like, Oh My GOD! She is Stunning!
And then, she started singing...
Well, the only thing I can say is that luckily for all of us, I got her to sing just a little on video.

So, she is singing, We are eating, and the evening continues.
As time went by, I started thinking to myself, Hey, is she ticklish?
as you probably know, I ask myself this question a lot of times during my life.
I started asking my customer questions about this singer and soon enough, he started to get suspicious..
What with all this questions ?? I told you that she is amazing, but what are you trying to get ?
I couldn't tell him about my little ticking side business, so had to come up with excuses.
the evening was coming to an end, and the singer went away, leaving me with thoughts.
I said goodbye to my customer and started to head back to my hotel.
My salesman man who was with me there (and knew about my tickling side job) started teasing me by saying:
So what do you think about the singer? She was super hot and super cute, wasn't she? I bet that you would have loved tickling her!!
I smiled quietly, and said, well, you know I would love that!
he smiled, and said, yes, I know, and guess what? I got her phone number !
Yes, sure, I said, and you got a date with her as well, don't you ?
I'm not joking he said, remember when I went to use the bathroom?
so I did go there, but on my way back, I went behind the stage, she was on a break and I started talking with her...
I didn't believe him at this point... you know how salespeople are right?
but as we kept walking, he said:
Hi, I'm telling the truth, i was talking to her, and I told her that we are a production company that shoots
tickling videos and that I'm pretty sure that the producer would love her to join...

Oh yea? cool, what did she say about that (I was asking this with sarcasm of course)
she asked to see the webpage, I showed it to her, and she started laughing, saying she was too ticklish and no way she was doing that!
Oh, ok, nice try, yeah sure, I believe you. so she said no, why do you have her number ?
I was just about to leave he said, and then she called me back and started asking more and more questions about this production.
I told her that I had to leave, but if she wanted we could talk later on and I could explain everything..
my plan was to give you her number, so you can keep it up from here.
At this point, it seems like this is a bit too much for him to just make up..
so I got curious..
OK, give me the number then !

Long story short, as you probably understand, he gave me the number, and it was all real!
I talked with the singer (her name is ANNA by the way) and she sounded super sweet over the phone.
she said that she was still in the area, so we invited her to have a drink with us.

we went back to our hotel, and Anna joined us after around 20 minutes.
we started drinking and talking, generally, we had a great time.
I asked Anna if she wanted to come up to my room for a tickle test.
She said OK, but just you and me, and no recording. just a test.
I said sure! whatever you want.
So we went up, Anna was really shy about the situation.
I asked if it was ok to tickle her, and she said Yes, Ok let's try.

I approached her and started tickling her gently.
she started twitching immediately and laughing uncontrollably.
She moved away and said sorry Shay, I knew it. I can't do this! I have to go..
she gave me a kiss on the chick and left the room.

That's it then..
we got nothing :(

Just kidding :)
I was pretty sure it was all gone and went to sleep.
The next day, I got a text from Anna, Saying Hi shay, Sorry for running away yesterday, I had a long day,
and this was super weird for me.
But I kept thinking about you, and this tickling thing, and I do want to try it!
but I have one condition, I want to come with a friend.

Who is this friend I asked. female friend ?
Yes, She said.
Is she ticklish ?
Yes, She said
Ok, so she will tickle you? And then we will tickle her?
No! Just me, I don't think that she will want to be tickled, Said Anna.
well, we will see about that (I was thinking in my head)
Ok Anna,
So both of you can come this evening?
I'm finishing work at around 18:00, let's meet up In my hotel.
OK, She said. It's a date !
This was an amazing way to start my day, knowing that I have 2 girls to work with and that one of them is one that I really want to tickle.
but I was a little scared that she would run away again. She was so ticklish, and I wasn't sure that she was going to make it.

So,
My dear friends.
this is where my story ends, as from here on, it's all recorded :)
If you were reading all of this, I really appreciate your patience.
For me, it's important to have this kind of interaction that is a little bit different from the regular stuff that we see today.
A Real and Authentic meeting with someone who never got tickled before, or didn't even know this fetish existed, and if they were even not in the adult industry, well, that's a rare find.
And if you are wondering, This is real, It's not A custom request or anything like that.
this is the story behind this footage.

As for this clip,
I hope that now you understand why I decided to keep it as 1 complete video rather than clips.
when you see the video, you should feel the story behind this production.
The first 6 minutes of this Video feature me and Anna talking, Anna is singing for me, and I think that this turned out as one of the more artistic and honest shots I have taken.
besides the first 6 minutes, everything else is pure tickling.
Arms up challenge, Strip tickling, Me tickling Anna, Her friend tickling her and both of us tickling her.
I'm pretty sure that you are going to fall in love as I did..
body.

Some of her clips clip are already available for subscribers on our loyal fans.

Free preview and purchase for 36.99$: Click Here

This clip is now available on our C4S store:Get It Here

We now have LoyalFans account as well !: Click Here

Don't forget our frequently updated VIP membership website Click Here

Follow Us On Twitter Click Here

2 Minutes+ High-quality preview is available for download in our telegram group Click Here

We got a new website with 100% FREE content !: Click Here

Also, subscribe to our newsletter, we will only send you emails when we add new clips to the website.
we will also send out freebies once in a while, so I suggest you subscribe!

I'm here to hear what you think.
Shay.

Attachments

• tickle-2024-03-19-13h53m41s408.jpg
    tickle-2024-03-19-13h53m41s408.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 183
  • tickle-2024-03-19-13h55m19s926.jpg
    tickle-2024-03-19-13h55m19s926.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 188
  • tickle-2024-03-19-14h06m03s930.jpg
    tickle-2024-03-19-14h06m03s930.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 180
  • tickle-2024-03-19-14h15m11s231.jpg
    tickle-2024-03-19-14h15m11s231.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 173
  • tickle-2024-03-19-14h16m52s263.jpg
    tickle-2024-03-19-14h16m52s263.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 170
Wow, she is cute. And very ticklish. Looks like another good one.

My First African Ticklee - The Full Story Of How I Managed To Tickle African 19 Years Old Singer - Clip Is 42:06 Minutes -

Again, True story!
You know by now that my "Day Job" sends me abroad once in a while (that's how I met Liya the booth presenter")
This time, I was sent to Africa.
It wasn't my first time there, but it was my first time in this specific country.
When I travel, I always try to have some extra time, to make tickling clips.
It's not always possible, but this time, It was.

I want to say that unlike other productions when there are several clips from 1 session,
this time, I decided to create only 1 Video.
the reason behind this is in the story of how I managed to get this amazing girl to do a tickling video.
when I saw the footage, I felt that splitting it would draw from the authenticity of the video.
this shot was really like an ongoing reality episode of "Will He Tickle Her" show (wow ! I wish there was a show like that), and by making one clip, it helps to give the viewers the feeling that I felt while producing it.

So,
the story behind this clip:
I was traveling to an African country, had some meetings, and business stuff, and then, one evening, my customer invited me to a fancy restaurant.
so far, everything was pretty normal.
the customer told me:
Hi Shay, this isn't just a regular restaurant.
they have this amazing singer here.
she is stunning, and she has an amazing voice.
I got curious and waited for the show to begin.
it didn't take too long, and on this little stage, I saw one of the most beautiful African ladies that I have ever seen.
She was gentle, her eyes were green, and she had a belly pricing.
even before she opened her mouth, I was lost in her eyes.
The customer turns to me with a smile, saying:
Well ? was I right ??
And I was like, Oh My GOD! She is Stunning!
And then, she started singing...
Well, the only thing I can say is that luckily for all of us, I got her to sing just a little on video.

So, she is singing, We are eating, and the evening continues.
As time went by, I started thinking to myself, Hey, is she ticklish?
as you probably know, I ask myself this question a lot of times during my life.
I started asking my customer questions about this singer and soon enough, he started to get suspicious..
What with all this questions ?? I told you that she is amazing, but what are you trying to get ?
I couldn't tell him about my little ticking side business, so had to come up with excuses.
the evening was coming to an end, and the singer went away, leaving me with thoughts.
I said goodbye to my customer and started to head back to my hotel.
My salesman man who was with me there (and knew about my tickling side job) started teasing me by saying:
So what do you think about the singer? She was super hot and super cute, wasn't she? I bet that you would have loved tickling her!!
I smiled quietly, and said, well, you know I would love that!
he smiled, and said, yes, I know, and guess what? I got her phone number !
Yes, sure, I said, and you got a date with her as well, don't you ?
I'm not joking he said, remember when I went to use the bathroom?
so I did go there, but on my way back, I went behind the stage, she was on a break and I started talking with her...
I didn't believe him at this point... you know how salespeople are right?
but as we kept walking, he said:
Hi, I'm telling the truth, i was talking to her, and I told her that we are a production company that shoots
tickling videos and that I'm pretty sure that the producer would love her to join...

Oh yea? cool, what did she say about that (I was asking this with sarcasm of course)
she asked to see the webpage, I showed it to her, and she started laughing, saying she was too ticklish and no way she was doing that!
Oh, ok, nice try, yeah sure, I believe you. so she said no, why do you have her number ?
I was just about to leave he said, and then she called me back and started asking more and more questions about this production.
I told her that I had to leave, but if she wanted we could talk later on and I could explain everything..
my plan was to give you her number, so you can keep it up from here.
At this point, it seems like this is a bit too much for him to just make up..
so I got curious..
OK, give me the number then !

Long story short, as you probably understand, he gave me the number, and it was all real!
I talked with the singer (her name is ANNA by the way) and she sounded super sweet over the phone.
she said that she was still in the area, so we invited her to have a drink with us.

we went back to our hotel, and Anna joined us after around 20 minutes.
we started drinking and talking, generally, we had a great time.
I asked Anna if she wanted to come up to my room for a tickle test.
She said OK, but just you and me, and no recording. just a test.
I said sure! whatever you want.
So we went up, Anna was really shy about the situation.
I asked if it was ok to tickle her, and she said Yes, Ok let's try.

I approached her and started tickling her gently.
she started twitching immediately and laughing uncontrollably.
She moved away and said sorry Shay, I knew it. I can't do this! I have to go..
she gave me a kiss on the chick and left the room.

That's it then..
we got nothing :(

Just kidding :)
I was pretty sure it was all gone and went to sleep.
The next day, I got a text from Anna, Saying Hi shay, Sorry for running away yesterday, I had a long day,
and this was super weird for me.
But I kept thinking about you, and this tickling thing, and I do want to try it!
but I have one condition, I want to come with a friend.

Who is this friend I asked. female friend ?
Yes, She said.
Is she ticklish ?
Yes, She said
Ok, so she will tickle you? And then we will tickle her?
No! Just me, I don't think that she will want to be tickled, Said Anna.
well, we will see about that (I was thinking in my head)
Ok Anna,
So both of you can come this evening?
I'm finishing work at around 18:00, let's meet up In my hotel.
OK, She said. It's a date !
This was an amazing way to start my day, knowing that I have 2 girls to work with and that one of them is one that I really want to tickle.
but I was a little scared that she would run away again. She was so ticklish, and I wasn't sure that she was going to make it.

So,
My dear friends.
this is where my story ends, as from here on, it's all recorded :)
If you were reading all of this, I really appreciate your patience.
For me, it's important to have this kind of interaction that is a little bit different from the regular stuff that we see today.
A Real and Authentic meeting with someone who never got tickled before, or didn't even know this fetish existed, and if they were even not in the adult industry, well, that's a rare find.
And if you are wondering, This is real, It's not A custom request or anything like that.
this is the story behind this footage.

As for this clip,
I hope that now you understand why I decided to keep it as 1 complete video rather than clips.
when you see the video, you should feel the story behind this production.
The first 6 minutes of this Video feature me and Anna talking, Anna is singing for me, and I think that this turned out as one of the more artistic and honest shots I have taken.
besides the first 6 minutes, everything else is pure tickling.
Arms up challenge, Strip tickling, Me tickling Anna, Her friend tickling her and both of us tickling her.
I'm pretty sure that you are going to fall in love as I did..
body.

Some of her clips clip are already available for subscribers on our loyal fans.

Free preview and purchase for 36.99$: Click Here

This clip is now available on our C4S store:Get It Here

We now have LoyalFans account as well !: Click Here

Don't forget our frequently updated VIP membership website Click Here

Follow Us On Twitter Click Here

2 Minutes+ High-quality preview is available for download in our telegram group Click Here

We got a new website with 100% FREE content !: Click Here

Also, subscribe to our newsletter, we will only send you emails when we add new clips to the website.
we will also send out freebies once in a while, so I suggest you subscribe!

I'm here to hear what you think.
Shay.
She's got gorgeous feet.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back