• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tales of the Agency! M/F - F/M

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
“Do what ever you need to do Jake, this is the most important under cover operation anyone inside this Bureau has ever been on. It may take you well over a year. You have unlimited access to all our funds, and you are authorised to use any means necessary to achieve your goal. Your goal. Find Lydia von Cross!”

1 Year Later

Jake had been undercover in Ms Cross’ network now for just over a year and he was no closer to finding her. Whenever he dealt with her it was usually via video link or telephone. She was so careful, even with her trusted advisors. But Jake, being who he was, had made a small breakthrough.

On the last monthly review video link, he spied an extremely attractive blond-haired person who was acting as a maid as such. So, it clicked. She knew where Lydia was. That was his in.

He acquired her number after several “interrogations” and got the Jake charm on. Now 2 months of dating and trying to please “Samantha” he knew he had to move.

“Hey Sam, I am not feeling 100% today. Why don’t I just come over to your place and we share a bottle of red and watch a movie? Xx”

Her place was best for “interrogation” it was in the middle of nowhere. Lydia liked to look after her staff and even Jake himself realised that his pay was far better than what he was getting back in the Bureau.

A text came straight back “Yes sure babe, hope you are okay. Is 1900 okay for you? Xx”
He went straight back “Perfect. See you then Xx”

He had no intention of being romantic today. Tonight, was the night that Jake cracked open the case. He removed his hidden cell from his flat and called head office.

“This is agent Richards code 21876. A message for vice Admiral Charles. I am making contact, sit tight for evact and coordinate etc 2000. Richards Out”

Now he was ready to make his move.
----------------
Sam was a beautiful blonde who stood at rough 5’5. Had long blonde hair, stunning blue eyes, and very slim frame, small but delicate breasts (as Jake found out) and small size 4/5 feet. In another life Jake could really see himself settling down with Sam, he felt a little bad, but the job came first.

Jake packed his equipment bag, all his essentials, and pulled on his hoody pulled his hood up and made his way. This was it.
He arrived at the house just before 1900. He could see Sam from a distance in the kitchen, barefoot as usual with her Pyjama shorts and top on, this was normal for her. Her toes as he could see whereas usual painted a bright pink, his favourite, she knew he liked it, so she played on his fetish.

Jake took a minute “Is this what you want to do man? She is innocent in all this! She is a good girl” he shook away the innocence and pressed on with the mission.

He snuck up to the back door and quietly let himself in. Sam was on the phone which proved to be a welcome distraction for Jake. He pulled out his can of fizz as he called it, the can was fully loaded with a knockout agent that would render the victim unconscious immediately. He put on his re=breather and slowly made his way to Sam, just as she put the phone down, he pounced, spraying her directly in the face and at lightening speed moving to catch her before her body hit the floor. He did not have long

He carried her limp body over the sofa at the back of the living room, closed the windows and doors and lay her down. He tied her ankles together and secured them to the arm of the chair and repeated the process with her wrists. For extra security he tied her knees together and then followed that by tying her two big toes together and back to the ankles securing her soles firmly. She looked quite hot he thought to himself.

Within the next 5 minutes Sam was awake.

“Sam don’t scream it’s ok...”

She looked at him puzzled “David is this some sort of kinky game?”

A part of Jake wanted to say it was, but he snapped back “MY NAME IS JAKE!” he shook his head “I’ve been undercover, I need you to tell me where Lydia von Cross is, I need her location and I know you know”

“IS THIS SOME SORT OF FUCKING JOKE!!?!” she screamed at him trying her best to break free. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I’M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING”

No point talking, he thought. So, he got to work.

So, he sat down at her feet and pulled out the “back scratcher” a 3-pronged metal scratcher, perfect for back itches but even better for interrogations.

As Sam was still shouting abuse at him and bucking her body to get free. Jake simply and softly said “Sam, I’ll give you 3 seconds to tell me the location of Ms Cross or you’re in trouble… 1...

“YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I’LL TELL YO…. WHATT? NOO… HAHAHAHAHA FUCCCCC”

Jake slowly grazed over her exposed soles of her feet, her toes fighting the ties her ankles pulling as best they can. The pink of her souls where now flaming red, she knew, and Jake knew she was in trouble.

“HAHAHAHAHAA MY GODD NOOOOO, FUCKKKK AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I CAN…… I CAN’T … NOOOO HAHAHAHA”

Jake never adjusted his pace. Just slowly grazing repeatedly, changing intermittently between right foot and left foot. He didn’t need any lubrication the sweat Sam was producing was enough.

“DAVEE… FUCK YOU HAHAHAHA I CAN’T DO THIS HAHAHAHAHHHA MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOO”

“Sam” Jake said in a very calm and assured voice “This will be the last time I speak, but rest assured I will not stop this until you tell me and once you tell me I promise you will be given a full pardon and a new life away from this life, I can get you free!”

“HAHAHAHAHHA OHHH PLEASEE STOPP IT HAHAHAHHAA NOOOOO PLEASEEEE”

This continued for another 15 minutes, with out Jake saying a single word. He worried now that Sam might pass out, so he stopped.

She was laying in a pool of sweat now, completely worn out. The restraints had caused red marks around her ankles and wrists but he she was ok. She was exhausted. He moved towards her head.

“Sam… Come on… All I need is a location & this all stops. I promise you’ll be okay”

She looked up at him and just muttered “Fuck you”

Jake didn’t take lightly to this. He marched over to his bag and removed a firm brush and went towards Sam’s feet again.
She screamed “NOOOO PLEASEE I’LL TELL YOU!!! I’LL TELL YOU… FUCKK NOT THE FUCKING BRUSH. I’LL TELL YOU”

“Good. That’s what I like to hear”

She looked defeated as she told him “135 Sunrise Road, Apartment 501, she’s there. I promise. Not please free me, I want that deal”

Jake turned round inputted the information into his phone and sent it to HQ for verification. Immediately the response came. “The drones have confirmed sighting, confirmation is good”

“Sam, I’m sorry” He moved and gagged Sam where she lay and pulled it a small vibration turned it on and left her laying screaming into her gag. He texted back “Extraction for two, let her stew a bit though”

Jake moved to the front of the house and waited for chopper evac he smiled as finally his life would be returning to normal. Finally, Ms Cross would be dealt.

It would be along half an hour for Sam. But one day she would get her revenge, she swore it.
--------
“Finally,” he thought to himself. The chopper had been longer than expected but that was fine.

“Get in Agent Richards, a car is coming to deal with your victim, we’ve got a new assignment for you!”

“Another one! Oh, fuck off. I’ve just spent a year under cover. Who’s authority?”

“Mine” came the voice. It was the President of the Bureau Agent Kennedy.

“Yes Ma’am, sorry if I was out of line”

“No apology needed, you’re not going to like this assignment but it’s super top secret, only me and you will know it okay?”

Jake nodded. After Agent Kennedy explained the situation to him, he just nodded and turned around in his chair & without warning she injected him in the back of the neck with a numbing toxin that knocked him out, stone cold.
------------------------
2 hours later

“MPHMMPHHM” Jake tried to speak but was unable. He tried to move but could only strain his muscles slightly as he was tied spread eagle to a bed, wrists, knees and ankles firmly secured. He was completely naked. “This wasn’t part of the plan he thought” Agent Kennedy had let him down. But he still had his mission.

“Now then” came a voice. The room was dark apart from a handful of dimly lit spotlights all over the room. He couldn’t work out where the voice came from. “Now then” the soft female voice repeated itself.

Then out of the shadow strode a woman, mid to late 40’s. Long brown hair, very slender, hair tied back in a ponytail, dark heavy red lipstick applied. That’s all he could see.

He knew the woman straight away. It was Lydia’s enforcer. It was Charlotte von Cross, her sister.

“You really think Sam would give up Lydia’s position that easily, do you?” Jake started to panic, maybe the bureau had sold him out.

“Do you know who Sam is? *pause* I didn’t think you did. She’s our younger Sister!! And YOU AND YOU’RE FUCKING BEAURU ARE HOLDING HER HOSTAGE!!”

Jake didn’t flinch he kept repeating in his head “Don’t show weakness”

“This isn’t a trade here; they’ve offered you to us you know?” she laughed “But you are going to tell me exactly where she’s being held?” She climbed up onto the bed, injecting Jake in the groin area with a bright blue substance.

“You will tell me the full layout of your agency, all the agents and where my sister is and hell whenever I’m finished with you, you will be helping us with the breakout!”

“HMMHMMMHMMM” Jake laughed under the gag at this suggestion.

“You think that’s funny” Charlotte removed her shoes and socks to revel a gorgeous pair of size 6 soles, slightly broader that you would expect from such a slender woman. Dark red toenails to go with her lips and fingernails but probably the best souls Jake had ever seen.

“That blue stuff I just injected into you, it’s our secret weapon, it’s the reason our staff are so loyal… well… you can’t cum, it stops your ability to cum, the only way for it to be reversed is for it to wear off and you know how many false orgasms you need to have?”

Jake’s eyes widened as she moved towards his raging penis that was exposed and helpless. She lay with her face millimetres away from it and lifted her souls up behind herself, in “the pose”

She laughed “25 false ones before it’s reversed, but we won’t need that many, you’ll be begging to work for us before then, now…. No one will hear you scream… let’s start with number 1, shall we?”

“PHMHMMHMHMMHMMHMMHHMMH”

To be continued

Hope you've enjoyed. I hope to make this a long running story arch. Exploring different variation of tickling with different types of people etc.

Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks again! xx

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back