• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Apocalypse (*/M, */F)

tkl415

In the year 2082, humanity enjoyed a prosperous and advanced society, having overcome many diseases except for the common cold. However, a bizarre mutation struck the peaceful city of New Boston, turning people into zombies with an unusual obsession: tickling. These tickle zombies spread chaos and panic as they relentlessly tickled individuals, with laughter disguising the horror of their fate. Amidst the chaos, an ordinary man named Craig became the reluctant protagonist in this survival tale. He embarked on a quest to avoid succumbing to the infection, navigating a world where laughter meant doom. With each encounter, Craig grew more determined to preserve his humanity and escape the clutches of the tickle zombies. Armed with his resourcefulness and resilience, he ventured forth into a world on the edge of madness, facing a peculiar apocalypse. The fate of his existence and the survival of humanity hang in the balance in this extraordinary tale known as the Tickle Apocalypse.

That right there was the synopsis of my newest work, The Tickle Apocalypse, which is now on sale for Kindle. While it does cost almost as much as a coffee, you can have this book forever!

This is just the first book in the Tickle Apocalypse universe. Book 2 is already in the works! I hope you enjoy the book and please do share any comments you may have as well as suggestions for future works in the universe.

Until next time, happy tickles!

I've bought it...it's good. Only issue is not alot of details in what he victims are wearing, but other than that....excellent

I've bought it...it's good. Only issue is not alot of details in what he victims are wearing, but other than that....excellent

I appreciate the note! I've got a few other stories I'm working on. I'll see what can be done with adding in that detail. Thanks for buying!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back