• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4, Part 3 (F/F, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 14 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4: Part 2

“Now, let’s see about that fun revenge you promised I would get,” Dawn had whispered the phrase into Jen’s ear, and Jen immediately released the hug to put her hands in the air. She was ready to surrender to the Tummy Paradise employee, just as happy to be getting tickled as she had been to give the tickles.

“I surrender,” Jen smiled, happy with the entire situation. “Tie me up however you want and tickle me.”

“Well, I can almost do that,” Dawn declared as she took Jen’s hands and put them behind her back. “You said that you wanted to be tied to the tickle table, and you want feathers and electric toothbrushes available. So that is how I will tie and tickle you, but I’ll make sure we both have tons of fun with that.” Once Jen was tied down on the tickle table, Dawn went into her little speech before all ticklings. “Jen, I have to say this. My name is Dawn, and I will be tickling you today. You specified that you wanted to be tied up on the tickle table, and I have fingers, feathers, raspberries, and electric toothbrushes to tickle you with. You will be tickled for a half hour, essentially constantly aside from when I take breaks to switch tools or if you say the safe word, ‘Red’. If you say the safe word, I will stop, as will the timer. You can then choose to end the tickle session or resume it after a short break. I will make sure you are taken care of while in my care, so, for example, if you need water, just ask. Do you have any questions?” Smiling widely, Jen shook her head no, and Dawn continued, “That’s all for the speech, but I did have another question for you. You mentioned Tingly Torso lotion before I got tickled, and I was wondering if you wanted me to rub some on your belly?”

“Thanks for asking, but I already put it on before I came over here,” Jen responded to Dawn’s approval.

“Alright, then if you’re ready, we can start the tickling,” Dawn announced, and Jen raised no objections. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen! I’m going to tickle your tummy!”

“AHAHAHAHA!” Dawn’s fingernails induced immediate laughter from Jen. “THIHIHIS IHIHIHIS SOHOHOHO FUHUHUHUN! TIHIHICKLEHEHE MEHEHEHE MOHOHOHORE!”

“Oh, Jen, thank you,” Dawn thanked Jen. “That means a lot to me that you want this to continue. And just for that, I’m going to reward you with this.”

“YEHEHEHEHES!” Jen laughed louder as Dawn’s fingernails worked towards her tickle button. “KEHEHEHEEP IHIHIHIT UHUHUP!”

“You got it, Jen,” Dawn’s smile was just about as wide as Jen’s. “Tickle, tickle, tickle your super ticklish tummy!”

“THEHEHE BUHUHUHUTTOHOHON!” Jen laughed out as ten fingers spidered around and in her bellybutton. “IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES! AHAHAHA! SOHOHO FUHUHUHUN!” For short periods of time when Dawn focused a finger in her navel, Jen would not produce understandable words in her laughter, but for the most part, she encouraged her tickler.

“You like this, Jen?” Dawn teasingly asked. “You like my fingers tickle-tickle-tickling this tickle spot of yours? You like me tickling this tickle button on you?” With Jen managing to slightly nod her head through the laughter, the tickler answered her own questions. “Yes, you do like it, Jen. You love it when my fingers tickle that belly of yours. You love it when they get to the center and tickle your super ticklish tickle button. It’s so fun for you to just surrender and get your most ticklish spot tickled out of your mind. You love all the tickles here, and you wish I won’t stop. Well, I’m not going to stop for a while, but I am going to see how effective these other tools are.”

“SOHOHOHOHO GREHEHEHEAT!” Jen’s happily smiling face matched her attitude perfectly as Dawn waved a feather in her navel. “YEHEHEHES! FEHEHEHEATHEHEHERS AHAHAHARE GREHEHEAT! THIHIHIS IHIHIHIS GREHEHEHEAT!”

“Yeah, I know it’s so great!” Dawn kept up her encouraging teasing. “This has to be one of your favorite techniques, and it’s also one of mine! You’re just a super duper ticklish tickle toy who loves all the tummy tickles!”

“YEHEHEHES IHIHIHIM AHAHA TUHUHUMMEHEHE TIHIHICKLEHEHEHE TOHOHOY!” Jen managed to keep a short-phrased conversation going with her tickler as more feathers joined in on her ticklish torso. Her ticklish endurance was on full display as her hysterical laughter contrasted with the calm mindset that she needed to carry on the conversation. And inside her mind, she was loving all the tickling on her midriff.

The two kept talking back and forth, with Dawn teasing and Jen responding through her laughter, for several more minutes before the tickler temporarily ended it in favor of another technique. “I think you’ll really like this, Jen! PFFFFFFFFT!” Dawn’s raspberry kept up her trend of taking Jen’s technique from the earlier session and giving it right back to her. “PFFFFT! PFFFFFFFT! Tickle, tickle, PFFFFFFFFFFT!”

“AHAHAHA YEHEHEHES AHAHAHA RAHAHASPBAHAHAHA!” Jen could not finish identifying the tickle technique before the multitude of zerberts forced her to laugh harder. “THEHEHEY TIHIHICKLEHE SOHOHO AHAHAHA SOHOHOOHO MUHUHUCH! SOHOHO MAHAHAHANY AHAHAHAHA RAHAHASPBEHEHRRIEHEHES AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Jen’s vocabulary was growing shorter and shorter as Dawn rained down raspberries on her ticklee’s abdomen. “AHAHAHAHA SOHOHOHO FUHUHUHUN!”

“I PFFFT know, Jen,” Dawn interrupted her sentence to blow a zerbert. “It’s got PFFFFT to be so PFFT fun for PFFFFFFFT you!” The mixing of the teasing and raspberries was something that Jen had never encountered before, and trying to focus was driving her to new ticklish heights. However, she kept replying in quick, short phrases often interrupted by bursts of loud laughter. Dawn definitely knew what she was doing as she continued to mix the teasing and tickling, and both tickler and ticklee again loved the results.

“Alright, Jen, I’m going to run out of PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT breath if I keep doing this, so let’s switch things up,” Dawn blew on Jen’s belly one final time, making it louder and longer than all the other ones. Only now that the raspberry treatment was ending did Jen realize that Dawn had set down the feathers a while back. The moderately effective feathers and the very effective raspberries were replaced by another very effective and expected technique, two electric toothbrushes. As Jen’s loud laughter continued, the toothbrushes fought to tickle inside her bare bellybutton, with one always succeeding to slip into the innie. “This is much better, Jen,” the teasing returned after about a minute. “You’re still laughing and looking like you’re enjoying yourself, and I can focus on teasing you for being so ticklish.”

“IHIHIHIHI AHAHAHA LOHOHOHOVE THIHIHIHIS!” Jen managed to affirm Dawn’s statement as the electric tickle tools worked around the center of her stomach. “TOHOHOHOTH AHAHAHAHA BRUHUHUHUSHEHEHES AHAHAHA TIHIHICKLEHEHE!” The tickling was beginning to wear Jen down slightly, as evidenced by her breaking up the name of the tickle tool being used on her, but she was still in good spirits. “IHIHIHIM SOHOHO HAHAHAPPEHEHE!”

“Good, Jen, it’s nice to see you enjoying the tummy brushing,” Dawn proclaimed. “I know I told you this last time, but most people don’t enjoy having their bellybuttons cleaned by such an effective tickle tool. I really appreciate that you do enjoy it. You just love being driven into hysterics by the little tickle torture tool. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen!”

Again, Jen and Dawn focused on their ticklish conversation for several minutes while the two toothbrushes worked over Jen’s ticklish torso, constantly fighting for control of her navel. The Tummy Paradise employee eventually saw that time was beginning to run short, so she left one of the tools in the tickle button while the other one ran ticklishly around the entire abdomen. With less than a minute left, the bellybutton-targeting toothbrush joined its partner, and Dawn went on another raspberry rampage in Jen’s innie. The Tummy Paradise employee focused the remaining time on making sure that her ticklee would not soon forget this tickling, and when the timer beeped to signal the end, the toothbrushes and Dawn’s face came up for air.

Jen breathed heavily as she caught her breath, the ticklish smile on her face transforming to a genuinely happy one. Slowly, the Tummy Paradise employee untied her former ticklee, and then she helped Jen sit up on the table. Jen’s chest rose and fell for another couple of minutes as she drank the water Dawn had sat beside her, leaning on her former tickler for support. Within a few minutes, she was physically ready for another tickle session, and she sat fully upright carefully. She turned to Dawn and embraced the employee, happily expressing her gratitude, “That was so much fun, Dawn! Thank you so much for tickling me!” Dawn returned the embrace, satisfied that Jen had enjoyed the tickle session as much as her. “I definitely have to come back here and do this all again.”

“I’m really happy that you had fun,” Dawn smiled as the two separated from the hug. “And I can’t wait until I see you again. In fact, I really want to see you outside of here, if you’re up for it. I’ll get you my personal phone number when we head back to the front desk, and we can meet up for more tickle sessions and just general fun. Is that alright?”

“I’d love to meet you outside of work,” Jen was glad that Dawn wanted to see her without her job forcing it, and she eagerly accepted the invitation. “I should mention that I’m not sure when I’ll be free, but when I am, you will get a call.”

“Sounds great!” Dawn declared as the two stood up. “Oh, also, would you like another bottle of Tingly Torso lotion?”

“Sure, I’m sure I’ll use it,” Jen confirmed, the smile still covering her face, and Dawn grabbed some. “Are you ready to head out?”

“Yep, let’s go,” Dawn dictated, and the two headed to the Tummy Paradise lobby. When they arrived, Dawn requested a piece of paper from the receptionist, and she wrote down her phone number on it. “I have to go, Jen, but it was a really great session. I’ll see you around!”

“See you later, Dawn,” Jen returned the goodbye before she stuffed the papers in her pocket and pulled out her phone. She called Rebecca and waited for her host to answer.

“Hello?” Someone who was not Rebecca answered the phone.

“He-Hello?” Jen hesitated, quickly checking her phone to make sure that this was indeed Rebecca’s number. After confirming it, she requested to speak to her host, “Is Rebecca there?”

“Yes, she is,” the person stated before apparently moving the phone.

“AHAHAHAHA NOHOHO NOHOHOT THEHEHEHERE!” Rebecca’s laughter came through the phone.

“She’s in a bit of a situation right now,” the person on the phone explained. “May I ask who is calling?”

“It’s Jen,” Jen gave her name.

“Give me half a minute,” the person replied, and the phone went silent.

“Hi, J-Jen,” Rebecca breathed heavily as she spoke on the phone.

“Hi, Rebecca,” Jen was still confused and a little worried at the situation. “Are you alright?”

“Y-yes, I AHAHAHAM!” Rebecca began to answer before breaking into laughter. “NOHOHOT MYHY SOHOHOHOLES! AHAHAHA STAHAHAP!”

“Are you sure?” Jen inquired, not convinced.

“Yehehes,” Rebecca stopped laughing loudly, but her response was filled with giggles. “I’m ahahat the grocery s-store, finishing uhuhup.”

“She bought a bunch of groceries, and as part of her payment, she’s being tickled,” the person from before jumped in to explain. “We’re just about done with her.”

“Yehehehes HEHEHEY NOHOHOHO SOHOHOLES!” Rebecca was thrust into laughter for another several seconds. When her laughter began to subside, she wondered, “Jehehen, what do you neheheheed?”

“I’m finished at Tummy Paradise, and I’m ready to be picked up whenever,” Jen provided her reason for calling.

“Ohohokahahay,” Rebecca replied through her giggles. “I’ll behehehe there ihihin a little BIHIHIHIT!” Jen guessed that the ticklers began working on Rebecca’s feet at the end of the sentence, and her increased laughter continued for a little bit. “JUHUHUST WAHAHAIT THEHEHERE! AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!”

“You need Rebecca to come and pick you up, right?” the other person on the phone requested clarification, and Jen gave it. “Alright, she’s only got a couple more minutes left in the stocks, and then we’ll send her your way. She should be there soon.”

“Okay,” Jen was still quite confused at the whole situation, and when the call ended, she sat down in one of the chairs. The receptionist eventually came over to ask if she was going to have another session, and Jen explained that she was waiting for a ride. Hearing this, the receptionist smiled and headed back to her desk, allowing Jen to wait.

A few minutes later, Rebecca came inside. She looked normal, not like she had just gone through a tickling in the stocks, as she took Jen out to her T cart. “Certain amounts of groceries come with a mandatory tickling by store employees, whether or not you can pay for them all,” she announced in response to Jen’s unasked question. “I had to spend ten minutes in the stocks, and I was in there when you called. I thought I got done in time so that I’d be available when you called, but apparently, I was a couple of minutes too long. Anyways, we need to go back to my place to get these groceries unpacked, and then I was planning to fix lunch. Does that sound good to you?”

“Yep,” Jen affirmed as she took a look at the T cart’s clock, seeing that it was 11:20. The two headed back to Rebecca’s apartment and had an enjoyable lunch, mostly talking about Jen’s tickle session with Dawn. After lunch, Jen relaxed on the couch with her book until Rebecca lightly tickled her feet and declared that it was time to head to Gym Giggles again.

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4: Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back