• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Tickle Tickle" Motion

FFT32

Verified
Has anyone ever done or seen anyone do the "Tickle Tickle" motion while out in public at a resturant, grocery store, a beach, etc.?

Its that thing where you make eye contact and wiggle your fingers at your target suggesting that you are going to tickle them with a sly "I'm Gonna Get You" expression on your face.

I was at a grocery store with Rachel this morning and we were in the produce section. She was about 15 feet away from me holdng up some bananas in a silent suggestion if I wanted them. I didn't respond, I just smiled at her. After a few seconds, she held the bananas up higher wiith a slight shoulder schrug like "well? I haven't got all day" look.

I kept smiling at her and raised my hand and wiggled my fingers in the "Tickle Tickle" motion. Rachel dropped the bananas on the pile she had lifted them from, grabbed her belly with both hands and silent laughed as if she was being tickled. It was so fucking cute that she played right into it without missing a beat!

Needless to say, I snuck in a few real tickles as we continued to shop.

No, I've never had that happen before. I didn't know people did that randomly, lol.

No lol I've done "hey, nice toe nails, can I see?" And snuck one in.

During the course of my aforementioned Quarantine story, the nephew would frequently do this to my fiancee before launching in to a tickle attack.
Also once when I was on the phone to her I suspect he did it, because she grinned and shifted backwards mouthing no. I have been on the phone to her before as well on a video call and wiggled my finger at her when she raises her arms for what ever reason, when ever she sees that she immediately drops her arms again.

A long time ago, I did this to a gal I didn't even know, she was with her gf and I was with a friend and they started giggling. I then got the balls to say "coochie coochie coo". I had a few drinks in me so it was easy. She then said like 20 feet away, I am ticklish. I then said could I see and her friend said giggling, sure try and tickle her. I went up to her and tweaked her side, she jumped and covered up. I then said could I try your feet, she then said giggling do you want to get kicked, I never got to test the feet.

K is like that.

Sometimes all I have to do is tell her “you’re gonna get it” and she’ll start giggling.

Most of the time if I even walk toward her with my hands up, she’ll clamp her arms to her sides and say “NO!”

“What?” I’ll respond.

“You’re gonna tickle me!” She’ll answer, arms still in a defensive position.

My ex-wife was susceptible to the This Little Piggy game. I could be across the room and just look at her and say "This little piggy went to market", and she would start squirming and giggling. "I can feel you playing with my toes!" she'd tell me when I would ask what was funny. I think my son still does it to her once in a while.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back