• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Zone pt/2 "The Project" MM/F

Volsung

Verified
Part one of the Series: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?336587-Correction-a-*-F-Story&p=4703794#post4703794

-------

The Tickle Zone 2

You lock these tickle stocks with the key of imagination. You direct your Lee into another dimension: a dimension of uncontrollable laughter, a dimension of inescapable ticklish sensation, a dimension of total control. You’re moving the feather over sensitive places and perceptions, touching limits and inducing laughter; you’ve just crossed over into… The Tickle Zone.

“That’s what I said… yes, it’s all set up. Tonight will determine if we go forward or not. Can I count on you? Fine, say about 7:00pm? Of course, my place. Very good… See you then.”

He taps the glass screen on the mobile phone with his index finger and slips the phone into his right pants pocket.

The scene suddenly shifts to a corner of the room where a man in a smart business suit and long tie addresses you directly. He has a very authoritative voice. Behind him are storage boxes of various sizes. All along the walls are shelves with assorted tickling implements on them; feathers of all lengths and stiffnesses, forks and electric toothbrushes, various textured gloves and large knitting needles.

“What you are about to witness is a man who we will call Albert. He has been working on and perfecting a project for about a year now. Call it an obsession or call it a vocation. To him and those around him, it could be the next step into… The Tickle Zone.”

Our focus quickly shifts to the center of the room, where we see an enormous and elaborate wooden stocks, which is currently, in the open position.

We hear the doorbell ring once and Albert rushes to open the front door of his living quarters. He unlocks and opens the door, where we see Sidney standing. Sidney is about the same height and build as Albert. In a crowded room, they could almost pass as brothers. Albert invites Sidney in and they both go down to the basement were we see that most of the storage boxes have now been moved to a corner of the room. In the stocks sits a lovely woman, about the same age as the men. She is wearing a light blue, translucent neglige and her beautifully delicate, bare feet are sticking out of the round holes of the stocks. She looks up at the two men who have just entered the room and smiles, seemingly unconcerned about her current predicament.

“This is Alice,” says Albert, as he makes a hand gesture towards her. “She is quite eager… apparently.”
All three laugh courteously. “Oh is she,” says Sidney, as he walks around the captive young lady, inspecting her from all sides. He clicks his tongue and whistles softly to himself.

“Yes… sir.” Alice says, in a soft dulcet tone of voice. “I’ve always wanted to experience what it would be like to be… tickled, against my will.”

“That’s funny,” says Albert. “Because we have always wanted to tickle somebody like you!” There is a pause. “Against their will.”

Alice begins to blush imperceptibly as the two men look at each other and smile.

“Well, it seems like our lucky day then, doesn’t it…” Albert walks over to the table with all the tickling implements on it and selects a long turkey feather. Sidney picks out a large hairbrush. Upon returning to the stocks, Alice clears her throat.

“Now you are only going to tickle me for just a little bit, right? I mean… I don’t even know if I’m ticklish on my feet or not. I can make you stop at any time, right? What if I have to pee? Do I get a ‘safe’ word? What if I’m ridiculously ticklish there?”

As Alice continues to ramble, Albert and Sidney are stroking the palms with their tickling instruments. There are two stools placed in front of her bare feet. They sit down of these. The stocks are large enough that her naked feet are at eye level. Each toe is tied off with a small noose. These are tied tight enough that her toes are bent back, conveniently pushing the balls of her feet forward and stretching her arches as tight as they can go.

Each bare foot is finally and completely immobile, the immaculate skin drawn out to it’s fullest extent… totally vulnerable to any external force.

“Actually, I’ve changed my mind…”

Sidney grabs a bottle of baby oil that is sitting in front of him and squirts a generous portion on to his hands.

“If you let me out now, I’ll do whatever you want…”

He applies the clear lotion to the bottoms of both feet. Alice rolls her lips in and moans softly. “That feels… nice. *giggle* Thanks for that, you can let me out now.” Her oiled feet glisten by the light of a solitary naked bulb, which hangs suspended overhead.

“I’m afraid there is no turning back now my dear. Enjoy the ride…”

Albert takes the tail feather of the turkey, which is slightly rounded on the tip and gently strokes the bottoms of her extended toes, applying the feather like an artist would do with a brush against a stretched out canvas.

“No… plea hehe..se… Not there *giggles* You have to stop… hahaha… I’m not… ticklish… there… hahahaha.”

Sidney watches, approvingly. Noting that as ticklish as she appears to be already, using the hairbrush at this point would be excessive.

“Yeah Albert… tickle her foot… yes…”

The tip of the turkey feather slowly moves back and forth under the row of separated toes… as Alice begins to giggle more and more urgently.

“Hehehe… stop… hahaha… please… I can’t… hahaha… stand it! Hehehhaha.”

Albert now begins to move the feather lower, across her secured foot, slowly swishing the feather’s tip back and forth, tickling the recently, exaggerated ball of her foot. Alice tries violently, to flex her foot, to protect the exposed ticklish surface. She laughs now, partially out of frustration, but mostly because she can no long hold the tickling sensation in check.

“Hahaha… ok.. OK… Hahaha… that’s enough… Hahaha… I’m getting mad… Hahahaha…”

“Funny, you don’t sound mad to me,” says Sidney, “In fact, it sounds like you’re rather enjoying this.”

Albert makes a couple more passes across the width of her ball before moving the tip of the feather vertically, up and down the entire length of her extended sole. Alice now discovers that this tickles worse than anything that has happen up to this point as her laughter cascades out of her wide mouth… unrestrained and uncontrollable.

“WHAAA HAHAHA!!! NO!! HAHAHAHA!!! HELL HAHAHAHA…”

The feather moves slowly, unsympathetically up and down, up and down, keeping in constant contact; the tip, flexing back and forth with each tortuous pass. Rippling ticklishness… merging… now a completely ticklish surface. As almost on cue, Sidney gently places the bristles against her other oiled sole, and slowly begins to move the hairbrush up and down the entire length of other sole. Slowly, and then fast. Slow and then fast. Both soles tickled at once. Alice is unable to separate the two types of tickling bombarding her. Alice’s mind, fighting for control, thinking that this was, up to now, the limitation of her ticklishness, is now forced beyond comprehension. The laughter, so loud now… filling the basement… Endless… continuous… unrestrained laughter.

“WHAAAA HAHAHAHAHA…. HAHAHAHAH! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHHHHHhhhhaaaaa”

Suddenly there is silence.

They both look at Alice who is slumped forward in the tickle rack.

Albert looks underneath her forearm and notices that her tattoo is flashing.

“Uh, Sidney… we better stop. Her battery is used up. See?”

He rotates her arm to show Sidney the flashing battery level…

“Yeah, I suppose so… how are you?”

Sidney flips his arm over and looks. “I think I could have gone on for at least an other hour, maybe two.”

Albert checks his battery level. “Me too.”

“I guess she needs an overhaul”

“Guess so…”

We hear a voice-over as the camera pulls back. Ultimately ending up in space with scores of twinkling lights all around.

“What length is man willing to go to recapture that pleasure we all once took for granted? The answer lies within… The Tickle Zone.”

--------

Part 3 of the series: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?352974-Tickle-Zone-3-A-tickle-partner-for-her-F-F

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back