• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling fetish - who can relate?

xionking

3rd Level Red Feather
What is it for me?

This fetish consumes me, it creates a lens for how I view my environment.

Any exposed belly, ribs, underarm I see, you know, for vanilla people they must think "damn I'd love to sleep with that person", but for me it's "I would love to tickle them".

Sexy isn't flaunting breasts or short skirts, it's the smile, the cheeky attitude, how your body moves to a rhythm...

It's how your skin tight clothes leave so much to the ticklish imagination, or how that top is just a tiny bit too short, and you've left me wild.

It's the anticipation, the tease, the opportunity to undertake an exploration of your body, no stone left unturned, with the incredible feeling of smooth skin on the tips of my fingers.

It's the control, the art, knowing the touch that will invoke the highest response and arousal, understanding the for each person it's different.

It's the sexual chemistry and the journey towards fulfilment, appreciating every part of your ticklish body, sharing curiosity in a fetish so largely ignored, yet so magnificently wrapped in passion, acceptance and intimacy.

It's the people who try it for the first time, and not only get it, they feel buzzed, replenished, sexually and emotionally.

It's their enthusiasm like they tried their new favourite flavour of icecream.

It's the connections we form from our desire to wear our fetish like a badge of honour, instead of hiding it with shame like we did for so many years and now wonder why that was ever the case.

I tend to lurk these days and only get on here a few times a year, and when I do, I see more bickering then appreciation for something we share.

It is important to remember what connects us first, especially at a time in the world so convicted to divide.

I want to know, what is it for you?

Be safe, be kind to yourselves.

Xionking

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back