• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Accountant (F/M, FF/M, FFF/M)

tkl415

What happens when a dedicated employee builds up the courage to ask for a promotion? He has worked hard for 5 years and he thinks he's earned it! Well, he does what any go-getter does: he marches into the office of his boss and requests said promotion. One would expect a nice professional conversation to occur. Maybe a discussion about goals that need to be met; certain milestones to hit. But no, not in this story. In this story, the boss expect more from her employees... much more.

Join Tom (who is of course the ticklish accountant) on his journey to get promoted. What trials will he have to go through? What situations will he find himself in? Find out the answers in my newly published book, The Ticklish Accountant. Now for sale only on Kindle. Only $0.99!!! You've got nothing to lose to check it out (well, $0.99, but hey, it costs 7x less than coffee).

I will continue posting stories here, but I'm working on some longer works that I hope to publish in the coming months as well.

I would love people's feedback. If you buy it, thank you! Please leave a review either here, or on Amazon.

Until next time, happy tickles!

Solid read. I really enjoyed it AND I still got my coffee lol. Looking forward to your next one

Thanks milagros317! I envy him too. I wish all my promotions could come from being tickled

Thanks MGTickles! I'm glad you were able to get your coffee AND still read my ticklish tale. My next book might be almost as expensive as a coffee, so please forgive me in advance.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back