• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ticklish and tickling Present f/f ff/f

Saga of Sonja

The biggest ‘casual’ tickler I’ve ever met in my life was a girl at uni who went by Present. It wasn’t her actual name, but the one she chose upon leaving Thailand. It matched her zany personality, where she’d often wind people up by constantly putting the dorm lounge TVs onto YouTube kids channels, leading to constant renditions of Baby Shark, the Wheels on the Bus, and the dystopian nightmare of Cocomelon TV. She’d often dress up as Disney princesses for no particular reason, and would deliberately mess up her English for funny effects (e.g. pronouncing foggy as fucky). She described herself as looking like a dumpling, which was absolutely not the case as she was extremely pretty, with flawless skin, a wide smile, and an enviable figure. Her hair changed shade often- light blonde, peach blonde, gingery blonde, natural black.

Importantly for this and for here, she was an infamous tickler. I’m 90% certain it wasn’t a kink for her or anything, more that she just found it funny that she could make people jump by goosing or poking their sides, kick out by tickling their feet, or generally lose composure. The involuntary actions, essentially.

One of her main victims was her best friend, a slender brunette called Anna (not to be confused with my roommate from another experience write up, Annie). Anna basically always (weather permitting) worse crop tops, leaving her flat belly exposed, and Present exploited this frequently. Pokes from behind, sneaking up and scribbling her fingers quickly over Anna’s abs, always quick, but enough to make Anna curl up and laugh and shout out Present’s name. A couple of times I saw Present having Anna trapped in a corner, poking and prodigy her belly as Anna tried to escape through her reluctant giggling.

She did similar to various others on the corridor. A couple of times she snuck up behind her friend Ellie, a shy, reserved girl, when she was working at the lounge’s desk area, lightly tickling her lower ribs and making her shriek. Another time she was in vain trying to tickle a girl called Ana (Not Anna, just to make things confusing), who didn’t seem to be especially ticklish and just annoyed. A further time I saw her poking a girl called Daria, whose dancers body seemed to be especially ticklish as she batted Present’s hands away. Once Daria was sitting cross legged on a couch, and Present tickled one of her bare feet briefly, making Daria emit a loud laugh, place her feet firmly on the floor, and chastise present.

I had a number of direct experiences with her, knowing it would be easy to tempt her into tickling me. The first time was on the couch, when sitting next to her I slipped off my ugg boots and curled up with my feet right next to her. I’m basically never barefoot around other people as I’m self-conscious about my feet (no particular reason really but), and Present didn’t take long in fluttering a couple of fingers down my soles whilst pretending to keep watching TV. I immediately laughed, louder than I was expecting to my embarrassment, and kicked my feet away involuntarily, before then placing them immediately back next to her. A minute later and she did it again, making me laugh and kick her lightly in the sides.
“Ticklish?” she said with a grin, more a statement than a question.
“Maybe a little,” I said, likely with a slight smile.
The cycle continued itself for a while, her sneaking in quick tickles, me either lightly kicking her or swinging my feet away, before putting them back next to her. Once I briefly forgot the game we were playing, getting into whatever was on the TV, and gave a very loud laugh as one of her fingers probed between my big and second toes.
“Very ticklish,” she told me playfully.

We were fairly good friends as the year progressed, and sometimes hung out in each other’s rooms. In our second year, I was hanging out with her and Anna, then her roommate, sitting on Present’s bed and drinking spirits. I wanted to see how realistically I could push things, so accidentally-on-purpose dropped my phone down the side of the bed by the wall and said I’d need to get it back.
“Don’t tickle my feet or anything,” I told Present as I sat on the floor and slid myself under the bed. She didn’t reply but grinned widely. Once I was under, with my lower legs sticking out, I felt a weight on my ankles.
“Ticklish feet,” I heard Present say, and she began scribbling her fingers down the lengths of my upturned soles. My thin socks gave little protection, and she soon had me laughing hysterically. There was a playful cruelty to her as she found the centers of my feet were far more ticklish than my heels, and she focused there, her sharp nails making me quake with laughter and in vain try and pull away from her.
“Stop,” I laughed, not especially wishing her to but underestimating exactly how ticklish my feet were.
“Oh my god, Present, you’re killing her,” I heard Anna say. Present got off me, and went back to the bed. It can’t have lasted more than a couple of minutes, but my stomach was sore from my laughter.
“Ticklish,” she repeated again with a wide grin once I’d crawled out with my phone and sat back on the bed next to her.
“So are you,” I replied, and began poking and trying to tickle her sides, making her laugh and fold up.

Another time she enlisted my help in a tickling attack. “Julia is being too grumpy,” she told me one quiet afternoon where most other people were in classes or seminars. Julia was a fairly tall girl with dark blonde hair, extremely smart, and a dark sense of humor that meant I got on very well with her. She was very funny, but could also be extremely serious when studying.

“She needs tickles,” said Present, with an evil look.

I glanced over to Julia across the room, who was lying on her front across the couch, book in hand, legs waving in the air. I offered to help, and we crept over to Julia. Present pounced, sitting on the slight space left beside Julia, and tickling both her sides, making Julia burst out in reluctant laughter. I pushed Julia’s legs more firmly down and managed to sit on her ankles. Julia was wearing thick grey socks alongside her jeans, but her feet were still very ticklish through them, and my attack on her soles drove her laughter up. She seemed to have little resistance to the joint attack, and opted to laugh into the fabric of the couch to muffle her noise. I got daring, and slid one of her socks off nearly all the way down to her toes, and her very pale foot seemed especially sensitive along her arch and instep.

“I’m gonna kill you both,” she laughed, before undermining the threat with a cry for mercy. We kept tickling a little longer, before in a wild display of strength she managed to knock Present from the couch onto the floor and slip one of her legs from under me. I decided that was as far as it should probably be pushed, and Julia rectified her position, rolled her sock back down, lightly punched me in the arm with a degree of affection, and went back to reading, albeit in a far less vulnerable position.

Anyhow, that’s all the notable instances I can recall with Present. Again, I’m certain she didn’t have a kink with tickling, more it was just very funny to her. I feel like there’s a few experiences with/around her I’ve missed out, but the couple of especially notable ones are there :) I haven’t really kept in touch with her beyond the odd birthday message on SM. At some point I’ll write up the remaining college experiences. Thanks for all the comments people left on my last few recount write-ups.

I've really enjoyed reading your stories!

Saga of Sonja;4880544 said:
The biggest ‘casual’ tickler I’ve ever met in my life was a girl at uni who went by Present. It wasn’t her actual name, but the one she chose upon leaving Thailand. It matched her zany personality, where she’d often wind people up by constantly putting the dorm lounge TVs onto YouTube kids channels, leading to constant renditions of Baby Shark, the Wheels on the Bus, and the dystopian nightmare of Cocomelon TV. She’d often dress up as Disney princesses for no particular reason, and would deliberately mess up her English for funny effects (e.g. pronouncing foggy as fucky). She described herself as looking like a dumpling, which was absolutely not the case as she was extremely pretty, with flawless skin, a wide smile, and an enviable figure. Her hair changed shade often- light blonde, peach blonde, gingery blonde, natural black.

Importantly for this and for here, she was an infamous tickler. I’m 90% certain it wasn’t a kink for her or anything, more that she just found it funny that she could make people jump by goosing or poking their sides, kick out by tickling their feet, or generally lose composure. The involuntary actions, essentially.

One of her main victims was her best friend, a slender brunette called Anna (not to be confused with my roommate from another experience write up, Annie). Anna basically always (weather permitting) worse crop tops, leaving her flat belly exposed, and Present exploited this frequently. Pokes from behind, sneaking up and scribbling her fingers quickly over Anna’s abs, always quick, but enough to make Anna curl up and laugh and should out Present’s name. A couple of times I saw Present having Anna trapped in a corner, poking and prodigy her belly as Anna tried to escape through her reluctant giggling.

She did similar to various others on the corridor. A couple of times she snuck up behind her friend Ellie, a shy, reserved girl, when she was working at the lounge’s desk area, lightly tickling her lower ribs and making her shriek. Another time she was in vain trying to tickle a girl called Ana (Not Anna, just to make things confusing), who didn’t seem to be especially ticklish and just annoyed. A further time I saw her poking a girl called Daria, whose dancers body seemed to be especially ticklish as she batted Present’s hands away. Once Daria was sitting cross legged on a couch, and Present tickled one of her bare feet briefly, making Daria emit a loud laugh, place her feet firmly on the floor, and chastise present.

I had a number of direct experiences with her, knowing it would be easy to tempt her into tickling me. The first time was on the couch, when sitting next to her I slipped off my ugg boots and curled up with my feet right next to her. I’m basically never barefoot around other people as I’m self-conscious about my feet (no particular reason really but), and Present didn’t take long in fluttering a couple of fingers down my soles whilst pretending to keep watching TV. I immediately laughed, louder than I was expecting to my embarrassment, and kicked my feet away involuntarily, before then placing them immediately back next to her. A minute later and she did it again, making me laugh and kick her lightly in the sides.
“Ticklish?” she said with a grin, more a statement than a question.
“Maybe a little,” I said, likely with a slight smile.
The cycle continued itself for a while, her sneaking in quick tickles, me either lightly kicking her or swinging my feet away, before putting them back next to her. Once I briefly forgot the game we were playing, getting into whatever was on the TV, and gave a very loud laugh as one of her fingers probed between my big and second toes.
“Very ticklish,” she told me playfully.

We were fairly good friends as the year progressed, and sometimes hung out in each other’s rooms. In our second year, I was hanging out with her and Anna, then her roommate, sitting on Present’s bed and drinking spirits. I wanted to see how realistically I could push things, so accidentally-on-purpose dropped my phone down the side of the bed by the wall and said I’d need to get it back.
“Don’t tickle my feet or anything,” I told Present as I sat on the floor and slid myself under the bed. She didn’t reply but grinned widely. Once I was under, with my lower legs sticking out, I felt a weight on my ankles.
“Ticklish feet,” I heard Present say, and she began scribbling her fingers down the lengths of my upturned soles. My thin socks gave little protection, and she soon had me laughing hysterically. There was a playful cruelty to her as she found the centers of my feet were far more ticklish than my heels, and she focused there, her sharp nails making me quake with laughter and in vain try and pull away from her.
“Stop,” I laughed, not especially wishing her to but underestimating exactly how ticklish my feet were.
“Oh my god, Present, you’re killing her,” I heard Anna say. Present got off me, and went back to the bed. It can’t have lasted more than a couple of minutes, but my stomach was sore from my laughter.
“Ticklish,” she repeated again with a wide grin once I’d crawled out with my phone and sat back on the bed next to her.
“So are you,” I replied, and began poking and trying to tickle her sides, making her laugh and fold up.

Another time she enlisted my help in a tickling attack. “Julia is being too grumpy,” she told me one quiet afternoon where most other people were in classes or seminars. Julia was a fairly tall girl with dark blonde hair, extremely smart, and a dark sense of humor that meant I got on very well with her. She was very funny, but could also be extremely serious when studying.

“She needs tickles,” said Present, with an evil look.

I glanced over to Julia across the room, who was lying on her front across the couch, book in hand, legs waving in the air. I offered to help, and we crept over to Julia. Present pounced, sitting on the slight space left beside Julia, and tickling both her sides, making Julia burst out in reluctant laughter. I pushed Julia’s legs more firmly down and managed to sit on her ankles. Julia was wearing thick grey socks alongside her jeans, but her feet were still very ticklish through them, and my attack on her soles drove her laughter up. She seemed to have little resistance to the joint attack, and opted to laugh into the fabric of the couch to muffle her noise. I got daring, and slid one of her socks off nearly all the way down to her toes, and her very pale foot seemed especially sensitive along her arch and instep.

“I’m gonna kill you both,” she laughed, before undermining the threat with a cry for mercy. We kept tickling a little longer, before in a wild display of strength she managed to knock Present from the couch onto the floor and slip one of her legs from under me. I decided that was as far as it should probably be pushed, and Julia rectified her position, rolled her sock back down, lightly punched me in the arm with a degree of affection, and went back to reading, albeit in a far less vulnerable position.

Anyhow, that’s all the notable instances I can recall with Present. Again, I’m certain she didn’t have a kink with tickling, more it was just very funny to her. I feel like there’s a few experiences with/around her I’ve missed out, but the couple of especially notable ones are there :) I haven’t really kept in touch with her beyond the odd birthday message on SM. At some point I’ll write up the remaining college experiences. Thanks for all the comments people left on my last few recount write-ups.

Very nice! Did she ever tickle Anna's belly button, or can you elaborate on when Present had her cornered or when she thoroughly tickled Anna or anyone's midriff?

Very nice! Did she ever tickle Anna's belly button, or can you elaborate on when Present had her cornered or when she thoroughly tickled Anna or anyone's midriff?

Possibly, Anna had a belly button piercing and Present once commented on it, and reached out, making Anna laugh, but I didn't directly see her tickle there

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back