• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Customer at the Shoe Store

phtm222

TMF Expert
cc8678d94c1785da76b2bf308ee335bc.jpg

Ellen arrived at the shoe store five minutes before closing time. Nelson was thunderstruck by the fetching blonde. He quickly locked the front door and hurried over to her to offer his "assistance".
"Good Evening Miss! May I assist you?' Ellen could see the lust in his eyes. She was very confident that she had him wrapped around her finger!
"Why yes you may. I'm looking for a pair of pink pumps. Size 5 please. Its so hard to find my size". She flirted.
"Please have a seat.", he said and knelt down at her feet. She unstrapped her left heel and slipped it off her dainty foot. She teased Nelson by wiggling her petite toes inside her sheer suntan colored pantyhose. Nelson's eyes were fixed on her pretty stockinged foot. She began unstrapping her right heel when Nelson gestured that she place her foot into his left hand. She lifted her shapely leg and allowed him to asist her. Nelson slipped the shoe off her foot and stared with lust in his eyes.
Ellen teased him by wiggling her toes. This put Nelson over the edge! He could not resist his devilish desire any longer. He gripped her ankle firmly and used his free hand to scrabble his fingers vigorously all over the sensitive bottom of Ellen's nylon clad foot!
The ticklish sensation was overwhelming! Her foot twitched involuntarily and she sat up straight in the chair as she tried to pull her foot free without success. She threw herself back in the chair as the ticklish laughter welled up inside her! She tried desperately to compose herself but it was impossible as Nelson's devilish fingers forced her to lose control! She broke up with ticklish laughter !HHHHHAHAAAA! HHHAGAHAHAA! OH MY GOD!! HHHAHAHA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
WITHOUT A WORD NELSON SCRABBLED HER STOCKINGED SOLE WITH VICIOUS INTENSITY! HHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! HHHHHAGAHAAA! STOP!! HHHHAHAHAHAHAAS! HHHAHAA! OH MY GOD! HHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA! YOURE A DEVIL!!! NELSON PUT HER ANKLE INTO A CHOKEHOLD AND STIFF FINGER SCRAPED HER SOLE FURIOUSLY!
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAGAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAAAHHHAAAA! ELLEN SLIDOFF THE CHAIR WITH TICKLISH LAUGHTER AS NELSON TICKLED HER WITHOUT MERCY!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HHHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAGAA! STOP!!! HHHHHHHHHHHH... AHAGAHAHAAA!
But Nelson refused to stop! Ellen tried desperately to pull her foot away and twisted and thrashed on the floor cackling with forced ticklish laughter! She screamed for him to stop!! When he refused she kicked at him with her other foot! He blocked it and now had both ankles in a chokehold! "YOURE GONNA PAY FOR THAT! NOW IM GONNA TICKLE YOU TO DEATH!"
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAAA! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... NELSON TICKLED AND TICKLED HER NYLON CLAD SOLES LIKE A MADMAN! HE STIFF FINGER RAKED HER SOLES THROHGH HER PANTYHOSE WITH VICIOUS INTENT! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......AAAAAAAAAAA!!! GHHHAGAHAGAHAHAAA! HHHHA! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
HE TICKLED AND TICKLED AND TICKLED HER FEET UNTIL SHE FAINTED FROM THE STRAIN OF TICKLISH LAUGHTER!
THE END!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back