• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The time I went to a foot party. M/F x4, and a tiny bit of F/M. (Long)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
This story took place in 2020. The reason I never wrote it up was because it technically happened during the Covid lockdown, and I didn't want to be judged.
It was during the brief period when the UK came out of lockdown during the summer of 2020, and everything was put in place - but then the government announced we were going back in and the foot party had been scheduled to take place a few days after that date!
The organisers decided that considering everything was already paid for, we might as well proceed, seeing as it was only a few days later, and not right in the middle of it.

I arrived at the location, pretty nervous and pretty excited too. Was greeted by one of the hosts who took me inside where it turned out I was the last to turn up.

There were three other guys who had booked to come, and four girls all sitting around a room waiting for me so the day could start.

It was a pretty simple affair - four guys, four girls, 15 minutes with each in separate rooms to enjoy their feet!

The host quickly took us through the rules, which seemed pretty standard.
1) No touching the girls above their knees
2) No phones or cameras allowed
3) Doors to the individual rooms would be open at all times
4) Do not get your dick out or touch yourself inappropriately. He half-laughed saying this but then sighed because rules had to be made because of past experiences.

Then we were off!

Girl 1.

Girl 1 was the youngest of the four. She was maybe 22 ish. Very cute and petite. Shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, great smile. She directed me to the first room and sat on the bed.
"So", she asked. "What would you like to do with my feet?"
"What can I do?" I asked, a bit shyly.
"Anything you want sweetie" she replied. "You can lick them, suck my toes, worship them. I can stand on you if you'd like that too?"
"Can I tickle them?" I asked
"Of course!" she said with a big smile. "That's fine"
"Are you ticklish?" I replied
"Yes" she said with a giggle. "I ALWAYS get tickled at these events"

She swung herself round and I knelt on the floor by the side of the bed. Her feet were right in front of me now. She was wearing strappy high-heels and her toes were painted a light purple colour.

"Do you want me to take my shoes off or would you like to do it?" she asked
"I don't mind" I replied
"Some guys like to savour taking them off or use their teeth to undo the buckles" she told me. "But if you just want to get to my feet, I'll take them off. There are a lot of straps and I can undo them pretty quickly"
"I'll let you do it" I laughed

She did undo them very quickly and kicked them off to the side. Re-adjusting herself, she stretched her legs out so her feet were by my face. I took one foot into my hand and traced a finger up her sole.
Immediately she giggled and pulled away
"Haa! You'll have to hold on tighter" she giggled. "I'm a wriggler".
I did as she suggested, and gripped her ankle tightly, then began brushing up and down her sole.

"Hahaha" she laughed out. I could feel her tugging to get away but I held tightly.
I worked my way around her foot, tickling her instep, heel, each toe, and up and down her sole - all while she giggled and squirmed on the bed in front of me.

"Are you having fun?" she asked between the laughs
"Very much!" I told her.
"Try the other foot too" she said. "I think it's more ticklish".
"Is it?" I asked, curiously.
"I think so. I get tickled a lot at these things and that always seems to be worse"

I switched feet and she was right - the other one WAS more ticklish. Not a huge amount, but enough to get a louder laugh from her.
Continuing to tickle her repeating the same process as the first foot, she giggled and squirmed, eventually falling backward onto the bed lying on her back just laughing.

"I'm so ticklish" she laughed out, along with phrases like "keep tickling me, don't stop". She definitely knew what she was doing.

I gave her a moment to catch her breath and sit up again.
"This is fun" she smiled. "Are you enjoying your first foot party?"
"I really am" I told her. "How often do you do this?"
"Ummmm. I think this is like my ... 10th time maybe? I've been doing it for about two years."
"Do you get tickled a lot?" I asked
"Every time" she laughed back. "There are a few regulars who come JUST to tickle me.
"Do you mind?"
"Not at all. I love having my feet played with and I love laughing. May as well get paid to do it" she said with a big smile. "Plus it's nice to see familiar faces and build trust with them. One guy brings a hairbrush and baby oil every time I see him."
"I didn't know we were allowed to bring items!" I said. "I would have brought a hairbrush if I'd known that".
"There's one in my makeup bag" she replied. "Do you want me to get it?"
"If you don't mind?"
"Of course not".
She rolled off the bed, picked up her bag and pulled out a little pocket-sized brush.
"Here you go" she said, handing it to me

She rolled back onto the bed, lying on her front this time with her soles facing me.
I dragged the brush over one sole as a test, and she instantly pulled her foot away

"Haaa yeah! You're going to really have to hold my ankles in place if you use that" she said with a smile
"Can I sit on your legs to pin them?" I asked. "Is that allowed or not?"
"Sure sweetie" she replied, smile as big as ever!

Climbing onto the edge of the bed, I sat facing away from her with her soles trapped under my legs.
Gently I pushed the brush from her heels, down towards her toes and she practically screamed

"AHHAA!! OH GOD THAT TICKLES HAHAHAH"

I moved the brush in circles, covering her feet from top to bottom. Under my weight she pulled frantically, bashing her hands against the bed and lifting her head up and down
"Hahah! It tickles so much" she laughed out.
The brush was really effective on her, especially when I pushed the bristles between her toes - that really got a response.

From down the corridor the host shouted "TWO MINUTES LEFT GUYS"

I climbed off and asked "Do you mind if I lick and worship your feet for the last two minutes?"
"Of course you can sweetie" she replied. "It's literally what we are here for"

I resumed kneeling at the edge of the bed. She rolled onto her back and pushed her feet into my face. I took hold of one and started licking from her heel up towards her toes

"Ahaaaaa, your tongue tickles" she giggled.

Upon reaching the top, I put her toes in my mouth and gently dragged my teeth along the sides.
"AHAHA YES HAHA That tickles! Use your teeth" she laughed

Sucking her toes one by one, she squirmed, laughed, giggled, and wriggled around on the bed.

"THIRTY SECONDS" shouted the host

"Quick, do the other one" she said, pushing the other foot into my face.

Repeating the same actions, I licked, sucked and nuzzled her foot while she giggled and arched her back on the bed, laughing gently.

"TIME" he called.

"That's it sweetie" she said. "Did you enjoy it?"
"I really did", I said. Trying to act like I wasn't incredibly turned on.

She sat up and gave me a little hug, along with a kiss on the cheek.

I left the room and stood in the corridor as the other guys came out. We all looked at the floor and didn't speak which I found a bit amusing.
The host asked us to wait a few minutes while the girls washed, cleaned and disinfected their feet then it was on to girl number 2.

Girl 2.

Girl 2 was the complete opposite of girl 1.
While girl 1 was young and petite, girl 2 was older (mid 30s) and tall! At least 6ft. She had big feet, probably a UK size 10 shoe at a guess.

We introduced ourselves and I sat at the end of the bed, similar to before.

"Have you just come from girl 1's room?" she asked
"I have, yes" I replied
"Were you tickling her?" she said with a smile
"Yeahhh" I laughed
"I thought so" she replied. "I could hear her laughing. I've worked with her a few times and she always gets tickled"
"Are you ticklish?" I asked
"I'm not..." she said with a genuine look of disappointment. "I'm sorry. Is that your fetish?"
"It is" I told her. "I like feet, obviously! But tickling is the best bit".
"Oh, I'm really sorry" she said. "You're welcome to try and tickle me, but it probably won't do much".

I took one of her big feet into my hands and dragged my fingers across her sole. Her foot twitched a little and the corner of her mouth pulled slightly into a smile, but nothing else.
"I'm sorry" she said again. "Do you like doing anything else with feet?"
"Can I lick and worship them?" I asked.
"That works for me!" she replied.

Over the next ten minutes or so, I nuzzled, massaged, licked and worshiped her feet. We discussed foot fetishes in general, she told me a little bit about herself (mostly vague generic things. Obviously the girls don't want to give much away), then I heard the host shout "TWO MINUTES LEFT"

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, and I didn't disappoint you" she said seemingly genuinely concerned.
"Not at all" I told her.
"I'm just not very ticklish. Are you?" she asked
"Yes, I am" I told her
"Do you like being tickled too, or do you just like to tickle?"
I like both equally" I said
"Oh that sounds like fun" she replied. "Where are you ticklish then?"
"Most of the usual places. Under my arms, my sides and stomach, my feet".
"Have you let people tickle you in the past?" she asked,
"Yes, quite a lot. It's good fun. I've had girlfriends in the past and we take turns tickling each other"
"That's cute" she said with a smile. "My sides are a little bit ticklish. Do you want to try tickling me there?"
"Am I allowed?" I said, a bit jokingly. "I thought there was no touching above your knees"
She laughed and said "Yes, but I'll give you permission".

She spun around on the bed facing away from me, and motioned for me to put my hands on her
"Try here" she said, pulling her t-shirt up ever-so-slightly and pointing to a spot just below her ribs.

I gave her a squeeze and she squirmed.
"Haa...a little bit lower"

I moved my hands down marginally and squeezed again
"HAHA YEAH HAHA" she jumped up and started wiggling from side to side.
"You found it" she laughed out

For a few seconds I managed to get a decent reaction from her, until she grabbed my hands, saying "haha okay okay okay, stop stop!"
Stopping and letting go, she dropped her t-shirt back and spun around
"I'm not used to being tickled" she smiled. "I think I prefer to be the one doing the tickling"
"I like both" I told her
"Do you want me to tickle you a little?"
"Really?" I said, genuinely surprised. "If you don't mind?"
"Not at all" she replied, "Since I disappointed you by not having ticklish feet. Turn around"

I spun to face the other way, and she placed her hands on my waist.
"Tickle tickle tickle" she said giving my stomach a squeeze
"AHAHA" I laughed, pulling forwards
"Ooo you are ticklish" she said mockingly
"Just a bit" I laughed in reply.
She pulled her hands away (which I was a bit disappointed in, but didn't say) and sat back on the bed.

"THIRTY SECONDS" came the call from the host

"I hope you enjoyed your time with me" she asked
"I did, yes. Thank you" I replied.
"I'll go and start washing my feet then" she said.

With that I made my way back out to the corridor.

Girl 3:

I'm not going to write much about girl 3, because she was a disappointing experience.
She wasn't ticklish, and she barely wanted to talk. For the 15 minutes I was with her she spent about 13 of them on her phone, with sporadic bits of small-talk conversation in between. She didn't want to engage and seemed like she didn't really want to be there.

Girl 4:

Girl 4 was the last girl of the day. She had dyed purple hair, was about 28 years old, and had cute size 5ish feet.
She was much more talkative than the previous girl which I was thankful for.
We exchanged pleasantries, then she sat and put her feet in my lap.
"Are you ticklish?" I asked
"Hmm. A little. Sometimes if you get the right spot" she said

Inside I was feeling a bit disappointed. Four girls and only one had ticklish feet.
I brushed up her soles and she did twitch and let out a giggle
"Ha, yeah a little bit ticklish" she said, smiling at me.

I ran my fingernails up and down her feet, behind her toes, around her heels. She giggled gently and squirmed, but no actual laughter.

"How many of these parties have you done?" I asked
"This is my second one" she replied. "I met a guy at the first one who wanted to tickle me too, but you're doing a better job" she laughed
"I am?" I said, feeling a bit smug
"Yeah" she replied. "He scraped his nails across my feet. I kinda hurt if anything"
"Oh right, well I won't do that" I told her.

Over the next few minutes I continued to gently tickle her, along with occasional lick/nuzzle of her sole which she seemed to enjoy.

At one point, I decided to dance my fingers on the tops of her feet instead, and as I brushed the tops of her toes, she suddenly went "AH!" and pulled her foot away.
"All okay?" I asked
"Yes...that...tickled!" she said

I did it again, brushing the tops of her toes
"Hahah" she laughed out, pulling her foot away.
I pushed my fingers in between her toes from the top and she immediately laughed out and started kicking up and down
"Hahaha" she laughed again, "I DO have ticklish feet! But on the TOP!"
"Give me your other foot, let's see if it works there too?"
She pushed her other foot up towards me and I tickled the tops of her toes again
"HAHAH YES HA" she burst out, pulling it away

"TWO MINUNTES LEFT" shouted the host

"Ah that's annoying" I said. "I only found out how to tickle you with a few minutes left"
"You've done a better job than most" she replied.
"Can I tickle you for the last two minutes?" I asked
"Hmmmm okay, but now you've found out my ticklish spot I'm reluctant! It was fine before" she laughed

For the next two minutes, I brushed the tops of her feet and toes while she laughed and giggled across from me.
"This is awful" she joked between giggles.

"TIMES UP" shouted the host, as the hour was done.

"If anyone wants to tickle me in future" she started to say, "I'm not telling them about the tops of my feet!".
"Was it really that bad?" I asked
"No, I'm just teasing you" she replied.

With that, the day was done.

It's worth noting, that throughout my time with the other three girls, I could hear girl 1 laughing occasionally, with the faint cry of "THAT TICKLES!". She was my favourite of the day.

What a fantastic account of a totally interesting day. Bravo.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Three out of four isn't bad for worthwhile mini-sessions.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back