• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Whispers of Time: A tickle torture experiment (a commission! and explicit ;) )

LordByron

A note from the Author:

Welcome, once again, my guest; welcome to these strange halls and vaults where many a tale can be found... if one is brave enough to explore.

This time I bring you a commissioned tale, where scientific curiosity, mystical mysteries of Time and Space, and Lovecraftian horror all converge in a Lab where tickle torture will take place. 'Tis a strange tale.

If ever in need of a tickle story, do please let me know: I can certainly make your fantasy into wonderful tales :*

The story, then:

In a dimly lit chamber hidden deep beneath the surface, Elias Pendleton labored in solitude. The space, an enigmatic fusion of the ancient and the arcane, housed a trove of peculiar artifacts from civilizations long forgotten. Mystical machines surrounded him, each imbued with a captivating aura that defied the laws of modern science.

Elias, a man in his mid-twenties, epitomized the essence of a restless genius. His mop of unruly hair seemed to match the chaos of his thoughts, and his wide, curious eyes held a spark that never waned. Dressed in a mixture of tweed and rugged leather, Elias was an enigma in his own right, a modern-day alchemist drawn to the secrets of the universe.

Amidst the ethereal glow of luminescent crystals, Elias stood before a peculiar artifact, its origins shrouded in obscurity. This particular enigma had led him on countless adventures through time, but his most recent discovery hinted at a purpose beyond his comprehension.

Intricate symbols adorned the artifact's surface, resembling an otherworldly language that spoke to Elias's inquisitive mind. With an absent-minded stroke of his hand, Elias traced the ancient engravings, seeking answers that danced just beyond his grasp. A single feather, a foot, a female form... these symbols could be made out, one by one.

As Elias continued his work, the mystical machines hummed in harmony, echoing the symphony of the universe itself. In this strange and wondrous space, Elias Pendleton, absent-minded and muttering to himself, embarked on a quest that would forever alter the fabric of time and test the boundaries of his own humanity.

(ii)

Ten years earlier, in the hallowed halls of high school, a young Elias Pendleton found himself an unwitting target of relentless torment. His absent-minded nature made him an easy mark for those seeking amusement, but Bec and Nic, the relentless bullies, took their cruelty to another level.

The memory played like a haunting nightmare in Elias's mind, transporting him back to that fateful day. The school corridors seemed to close in around him, suffocating him with anxiety and fear.

As he turned a corner, his heart sank at the sight of the sisters, Bec and Nic, lurking with sinister intent. They were inseparable, a duo whose alliance thrived on the pursuit of power and dominance over their peers.

"shit. Bec and Nic," Elias whispered, the mere mention of their names filling him with dread.

Their eyes locked onto him with a glint of malevolence, and the torment began. In a cruel and calculated plan orchestrated by the sisters, Elias's shoes vanished, leaving him barefoot and vulnerable.

Laughter echoed through the hallways as the sisters held his shoes high above their heads, their voices merging into a mocking chorus. The crowd of students seemed to grow, their taunts and jeers becoming a deafening roar that swallowed Elias whole.

"Look at the freak!" Bec's words sliced through Elias like a knife. "He's so clueless, he doesn't even know when we're messing with him!"

Nic sneered, her voice dripping with venom. "You think you're smart, Elias? Well, you're nothing but a pathetic loser!"

Elias's cheeks burned with humiliation as he attempted to retrieve his shoes, but the sisters kept them just out of reach, prolonging his agony.

"Come on, Elias, beg for your shoes like the loser you are!" Bec taunted, her words laced with sadistic pleasure.

Desperation and shame overwhelmed Elias as he pleaded for the return of his shoes, but his pleas fell on deaf ears. The crowd of students watched, some enjoying the spectacle, while others looked away in discomfort, their silence an unspoken betrayal.

Finally, when it seemed like the torment would never end, Elias managed to reclaim his shoes. Alone, barefoot in those seemingly eternal halls, he wondered if he would ever be more than this target for vicious mockeries. He left as the bell rang, head down.

(iii)

In the dimly lit living room of Bec's house, two figures sat comfortably on the plush couch, bathed in the soft glow of candlelight. The room emanated an air of sophistication, adorned with elegant yet understated decor that matched Bec's refined taste.

Rebecca "Bec" Montgomery, now in her mid-thirties, exuded a natural elegance. Her slender figure and fair, softly coloured skin conveyed an air of poise and grace. Her long, light blonde hair cascaded down her back, adding to her ethereal aura. She wore a stylish yet comfortable outfit that complemented her refined demeanor.

Seated beside Bec was her sister, Nicola "Nic" Montgomery, whose appearance provided a stark contrast to her sibling. Also in her mid-thirties, Nic's more average looks were enhanced by a little too much makeup, a reflection of her more flamboyant personality. Standing at 5'6" with a curvier figure and slightly tanned white skin, Nic's shoulder-length darker blonde hair framed her face with a touch of eccentricity. She donned an ensemble that showcased her individuality and love for bold fashion choices.

With wine glasses in hand, the sisters engaged in an intimate conversation, reminiscing about their past escapades.

Bec took a sip of her wine, savoring its rich flavor, and smiled. "Remember that nerdy kid, Elias, from high school?" she asked with a hint of amusement.

"Oh, how could I forget?" Nic chuckled, her voice carrying a mischievous undertone. "We used to have so much fun teasing him."

Bec smirked, recalling their merciless antics. "Poor Elias was always so absent-minded, he was, like, the perfect target."

Nic nodded, sipping her wine. "Oh my God, do you remember his face every time he saw us come down the hall?"

The laughter filled the room, the echoes of their past cruelty reverberating through time.

Bec leaned back against the couch, a thoughtful expression crossing her face. "You know, sometimes I wonder what became of him after high school."

Nic's brows furrowed, a trace of remorse in her voice. "Yeah, I mean, we went a little too far back then."

Bec nodded in agreement. "Maybe we did. But it's not like he was the only one we teased."

"You're right," Nic said, her tone more contemplative. "I guess we were just trying to... I don't know, fit in? ...you know? I'm sure it wasn't, like, real bullying, you know?"

"Yeah! I mean, it was all good fun... I'm sure he had fun too, right?" Bec responded.

There was silence for a while, as they sipped their drinks.

Bec sighed. "I hope he's doing okay now. People can change a lot in ten years."

Nic nodded, her expression softening. "You're right. But I'm sure he's doing OK... I mean probably kind of a boring guy" she giggled.

The flicker of guilt passed across Bec's eyes, and disapeared into amusement "Yeah, I mean... nerds will be nerds, right" she laughed softly.

They clinked their glasses of wine together.

(iv)

The night outside Bec's house was shrouded in an eerie stillness, a prelude to something extraordinary. Heavy clouds masked the moon, casting an impenetrable darkness over the landscape. The wind whispered through the trees, its mournful howls creating an atmosphere of mystique.

In the midst of this, Elias Pendleton materialized out of the shadows with a suddenness that defied explanation. He seemed to emerge from the very fabric of time and space itself.

He stood a few feet away from Bec's house, his silhouette a stark contrast against the dimly lit surroundings. His wide eyes scanned the area, searching for any signs of life. With every breath, he could feel the electric charge of anticipation, a sensation that accompanied his most significant temporal jumps.

The night seemed to hold its breath, waiting in anticipation of Elias's next move. He took a step forward, and the wind swirled around him, as if acknowledging the significance of his presence.

In the distance, the sound of Bec and Nic's laughter drifted through the air, carried by the wind. The echo of their conversation intensified the emotions welling up inside Elias.

Determined and driven, Elias moved towards the house with purpose. His footsteps were silent, as if he treaded on a path that bridged the boundaries of reality itself.

As he approached the entrance, a fleeting image of his younger self flashed before his eyes - the tormented boy with unkempt hair and nervous eyes. The memory steeled his resolve, reminding him of the pain he had endured at the hands of these very women. He smiled softly.

Outside Bec's house, the world seemed to hold its breath, sensing the imminent confrontation. The dark clouds shifted overhead, revealing glimpses of the hidden moon, adding to the dramatic scene unfolding below.

Inside, Bec and Nic turned to see the figure that had suddenly entered their sanctum. The wine glasses trembled in their hands as they gazed upon the man dressed in clothes of another time, and a face they almost remembered.

(v)

The moment Elias stepped into the light of the living room, Bec and Nic's initial shock gave way to violent reactions fueled by both fear and indignation. Bec, with her flamboyant nature, was the first to speak, her voice laced with defiance.

"Hey, who the hell are you? How did you get in? Get out now before I call the police!" she barked, her eyes narrowing with suspicion.

Nic, on the other hand, was more measured but no less furious. "This is trespassing! You have no right to barge into my house like this! Leave immediately!"

Elias remained strangely composed despite their aggression. His shifting appearance, a result of the temporal anomalies he maintained, only added to their confusion and fear.

"Before any of that, perhaps you should take a look outside," Elias replied calmly, his voice holding an air of enigmatic authority.

Bec and Nic exchanged wary glances, unsure of what he meant, but their curiosity got the better of them. Slowly, they turned to peer through the windows.

Their eyes widened in terror as they beheld a sight that defied all logic. Outside, where the world should have been, there was nothing but an endless void.

"No... this can't be real," Nic stammered, her usual composure shaken to its core.

Bec's bravado wavered as well, her defiance replaced with raw desperation. "What...did you do this? What the fuck is this!?"

A knowing smile played on Elias's lips as he settled onto the couch, gazing at them with an air of charming playfulness. "I... might have had something to do with this, yes."

Suddenly, the realization struck them both like a bolt of lightning. "Elias?" Nic gasped, her voice trembling.

Bec's eyes widened in disbelief. "Elias Pendleton? The same kid we used to bully in high school?"

Elias's laughter echoed through the room, carrying a mix of amusement and satisfaction. "The very same," he confirmed.

Fear and regret washed over Bec and Nic, their past actions catching up with them in this surreal and unsettling moment. The power dynamic had shifted dramatically, and they were now at the mercy of the one they had once tormented.

"Y-you have to let us out!" Nic pleaded, her voice quivering. "What... what the fuck is this!"

"Well, The house had been isolated" he said conversationaly, sipping a bit of wine from one of the glasses. "taken, in a manner of speaking, from reality itself, and transported to a pocket dimension ... one of my pocket dimensions."

An unreal sensation of a nightmare took Bec and Nic. They struggled to comprehend; they both looked at Elias, this young man who had suddenly ripped their night apart.

"What... what are you?" Bec asked, her voice a mixture of fear and awe. "How did you manage such a thing?"

"Elias..." Nic trembled slightly "What do you want with us?"

Elias chuckled, a playful glint in his eyes. "Well, I am what you would call a scientist... sort of. And a voyager. Time and space are my subjects of research, and quite satisyfing, I can tell you."

"But why us?" Nic questioned, her voice quivering. "What do you want from us?"

Elias set his wine glass down and leaned in, his demeanor shifting to something more intense. "I need subjects for an experiment," he said with a hint of danger in his voice. "Subjects who can withstand the unpredictable nature of the Whispers of Time. And I found myself... remembering the good old days at school" his eyes hardened "and I thought you might find this amusing."

Bec's voice trembled with a mix of apprehension and defiance. "And if we refuse?"

Elias raised an eyebrow, a calculating smile playing on his lips. "Then you can stay here in the pocket dimension forever. A kind of boring way to pass the rest of your existence, really, cut off from everything you've ever known."

The threat hung in the air, its weight pressing down on the sisters. They knew they had no choice but to comply with Elias's demands, hoping they might find a way to regain control of their destiny.

"Besides" his eyes twinkling boyishly "This will be fun. Follow me," Elias commanded, heading towards the main door. Bec and Nic hesitated for a moment before reluctantly following him, their hearts pounding in their chests.

As the door swung open, the sisters braced themselves for what lay beyond, expecting to face the void once more. But instead, they were greeted by a torchlit passage leading further into the unknown.

Elias stepped forward, the torches flickering to life with his mere presence. "Welcome to the beginning of our grand experiment," he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Prepare yourselves, for this... will be very fun."

With that, they ventured into the passage, leaving behind the safety of the isolated house and embarking on a treacherous path that would forever change their fates.

(vi)

The torches cast flickering shadows on the ancient sandstone walls as Elias, Bec, and Nic walked in silence through the long, eerie hall. Ancient religious-like drawings adorned the walls, chronicling scenes that spoke of a mysterious and unsettling tickling obsession. The depictions seemed to transcend time and culture, intertwining ancient civilizations in a shared fascination with... tickling.

The carvings began with what looked like Egyptian hieroglyphs, but they weren't ordinary depictions of gods and pharaohs. Instead, they portrayed enigmatic scenes of feathered hands and bound individuals writhing in ticklish agony. The expressions on the faces of both captor and captive were an unsettling blend of ecstasy and torment.

Further along the walls, Greco-Roman motifs blended with Sumerian symbols. Figures with tentacle-like appendages wielded feathers, evoking a sense of otherworldly power. The images became increasingly bizarre and unhuman, showcasing creatures beyond the realms of human understanding. Tentacles, feathers, and bound females adorned the carvings, depicting a surreal dance of ticklish pleasure and pain.

Their silence deepened as they ventured deeper into the passage, the torchlight barely enough to penetrate the oppressive darkness. The ancient drawings seemed to come alive, telling a tale of tickling that transcended time and space, resonating with the mysterious artifacts Elias had discovered.

The tension in the air was palpable, and Bec felt a strange unease crawl up her spine. Suddenly, she let out a startled yell as a chilling tentacle wrapped around her ankle, pulling her away from the group. Her heart raced as she struggled against the unseen force, but it was futile. The tentacle was unyielding, its grip tightening as it dragged her towards one of the bizarre orifices on the wall.

Nic's eyes widened in horror as she witnessed Bec's abduction. She saw the orifice from which the tentacles emerged, its opening pulsating with an otherworldly glow. Fear gripped her heart as she felt a strong tentacle wrapping around her own feet, threatening to pull her into the unknown depths beyond the carvings.

"Elias!" Nic cried out, her voice echoing through the ancient hall. "Help me!"

But he only laughed, and looked satisfied and calm. "Ah, the experiment begins then," he watched as the tentacle slowly dragged Nic towards the orifice. "Don't worry Nic, they won't hurt you. See you on the other side"

(vii)

In the suffocating darkness, Bec and Nic felt an otherworldly presence envelop them. The air became thick with anticipation, and suddenly, hundreds of serpentine tentacles materialized out of the blackness. These strange appendages were both strong and delicate, and they coiled around the sisters, restraining them with a surreal precision that left them utterly helpless.

Their hearts pounded wildly as they attempted to resist the unseen force, but the tentacles were relentless, guiding them through the inky void with an eerie, almost gentle, touch. Bec and Nic were stripped of their clothing, their vulnerability exposed to this mysterious realm they had unwittingly entered.

Their struggles proved futile, as if the tentacles were guided by a higher intelligence, completely impervious to the sisters' resistance. In an instant, the darkness gave way to an unsettling light—a dim illumination reminiscent of candlelight, casting ominous shadows that danced across their bound forms.

Abruptly, they found themselves dragged and lying on two scientific-looking tables; their wrists tightly bound by metallic cuffs as the tentacles withdrew. The modern sterile metal contrasted strangely with the archaic symbols etched into the surface of the tables. The air hummed with the eerie whirring of unknown machinery, creating an atmosphere of both antiquity and modernity merging in an unsettling fusion. Strange chemical smells filled their nostrils.

The room they now found themselves in seemed to exist outside the realm of any familiar reality. Ancient symbols adorned the walls, interwoven with the intricate designs of advanced technology.

The candlelight flickered, casting an eerie glow over the peculiar equipment that surrounded them. Some machines resembled those from a bygone era, while others appeared impossibly complex. The amalgamation of archaic symbols and cutting-edge technology defied all logical explanation, as if the room itself were a manifestation of an inexplicable merging of many times long gone and yet to exist.

As they lay restrained, Bec and Nic's minds raced, attempting to comprehend the surreal chain of events that had led them here. But their thoughts were interrupted as a haunting voice echoed through the chamber.

"Well, girls," the voice resonated, emanating from an unseen source. "Welcome to this experiment on the Whispers of Time."

Elias stepped into view, his form bathed in the flickering candlelight. He appeared both familiar and enigmatic.

Their hearts pounded with a mix of fear and curiosity as Elias approached, his gaze unwavering. "You're not here by chance you know," he continued. "The artifacts have revealed your unique qualities, which make you the ideal subjects for my experiment. That's why the tentacles were so... abrupt ."

The sisters struggled against their restraints, desperate to understand the truth behind Elias's enigmatic words. But the more they fought, the tighter the cuffs held them, preventing any escape.

"We're not your guinea pigs!" Nic protested, her voice quivering with defiance.

"Tickling rituals," he mused softly, ignoring Bec's aggresive voice, "seem to be the key to unlocking the true potential of the artifacts. They tap into a primal energy, a force beyond our comprehension—a force that grants access to the fabric of time itself."

As Elias spoke, the room seemed to respond to his words. The eerie machinery hummed louder, and the ancient symbols on the walls glowed with an otherworldly luminescence. Slowly, the serpentine tentacles began to emerge from the shadows, their presence both mesmerizing and ominous.

Panic surged through the sisters as they felt the delicate touch of the tentacles on their bare skin. The realization of their ticklish predicament dawned upon them, and they pleaded with Elias, their voices trembling with fear.

"Elias, please, let us go!" Nic implored, her heart pounding with a mix of terror and desperation.

Bec's voice was laced with a combination of defiance and panic. "This is madness! We won't be your test subjects!"

Elias, however, only chuckled, seemingly undeterred by their protests. "It's only a little tickling, surely the unruly sisters can handle it," he replied with a playful glint in his eyes. "But... it does seem that it is you two who have lost their shoes this occasion... strange thing, Time. "

As if in response to his words, the tentacles glided teasingly over their bodies, their touch feather-light and tantalizing. Bec and Nic squirmed, their attempts to resist the ticklish sensations met with the firm restraints holding them in place.

At first, the tentacles traced patterns along their ribs, eliciting involuntary giggles that escaped Bec's and Nic's lips. The sensations were both strange and titillating, and the sisters found themselves unable to suppress the laughter that bubbled up within them.

The girls squirmed and trembled at the sensation those wierd members left on their unprotected bodies. "Elias... Wh...what are these th... eeek! ... things!" Nic said between giggles.

"I'm glad you asked. These are the fingers of the catalyst to the ritual... or experiment, in this case. It is a strange creature, quite tricky to find. I was able to isolate it months ago, several kilometers under ground. I had to cross through a collection of caves I found in the Great Jungle of Congo... it was a journey, I can tell you" He quietly told her, absentmindedly as he went through some note he was checking.

The room seemed to come alive with the sound of their laughter, the haunting machinery intermingling with their ticklish giggles. Elias watched with a mixture of fascination and satisfaction, knowing that the tickling rituals were indeed having the desired effect.

As the tentacles continued their playful exploration, the ticklish sensations intensified. The girls squirmed and writhed, their laughter becoming more pronounced. Their struggles only seemed to amuse Elias further, as if he were conducting a peculiar symphony of ticklish delight.

The tentacles traced a tantalizing path along their sides, making them arch their backs in response.

(vii)

"Time for the first epoch to commence" said Elias quietly, smiling.

In the dim candlelit chamber, the ticklish torment escalated as Elias unveiled a strange machine resembling robotic spiders. Bec and Nic's pleas and screams echoed off the walls, but their desperate cries fell on deaf ears.

"What the f*ck are those things?" Bec managed to ask, her voice trembling with fear.

Elias grinned, his eyes gleaming with a mix of scientific curiosity and mischievous delight. "These little wonders are a part of the first experiment to innovate the tickling ritual," he explained, his tone both playful and ominous.

The robotic spiders came to life, scuttling towards the foot of each table where the sisters were restrained. The girls' hearts raced as the metallic legs of the spiders drew closer to their bare feet, Bec's toes slightly chubby and soft, and Nic's slender with graceful arches.

The spiders sensed their vulnerability, and with a precision only an inventor like Elias could achieve, they attached themselves to their respective toes. Bec's eyes widened as the spider's metallic legs spread her toes apart, and Nic couldn't help but gasp as she felt the cold touch of the machine on her arches.

The spiders began to graze the sensitive skin of their soles and gently explored the spaces between their toes. Bec squirmed and snorted, her pleas for mercy interspersed with laughter as the ticklish sensations overwhelmed her. The delicate scraping of the metallic legs sent shivers of ticklish delight up her spine, making her struggle against the restraints with newfound vigor.

"Stop this! Please! I can't take it!" she begged, her voice filled with both ticklish hysteria and desperation.

Nic's slender toes fared no better as the spider meticulously explored the contours of her arches. Her attempts to suppress her laughter were futile, and soon her giggles joined Bec's in the symphony of ticklish agony that filled the chamber.

Elias observed the scene with a mix of fascination and satisfaction, his analytical mind captivated by the intricate dance of ticklish reactions. The tentacles continued their relentless tickling of their upper bodies, adding to the overwhelming sensations that enveloped the sisters.

The room resonated with laughter and pleas, the candlelight flickering as the ticklish ecstasy and torment merged into a whirlwind of emotions. Bec and Nic were caught in the nexus of the experiment, the boundaries of their minds and bodies pushed to their limits.

"You see," Elias mused, his voice barely audible over their laughter, checking a monitor nearby with data being captured by the sensors around the tables "the spiders act as catalysts, enhancing the ticklish frequencies and ah... hopefully connecting you with the ancient energies of the ritual. I think." He smiled.

Bec's feet, exposed to the cool air of the chamber, were a delightful sight to behold. Her toes, slightly chubby and soft, showed a touch of youthful innocence. They were like little cushions, each toe distinct and plump, forming a perfect ensemble on her foot. Her big toe, the leader of the pack, stood confidently at the forefront, while the smaller ones huddled close behind, as if seeking comfort in their solidarity. Her soles were smooth, the skin unblemished and inviting, ready to respond to even the gentlest caress.

As the robotic spider delicately grazed her foot, Bec's toes twitched involuntarily, a sensation of both ticklish anticipation and vulnerability coursing through her. The machine's metallic legs skillfully slid between each toe, the sensations spreading delightful tingles that made her squirm against the restraints.

Nic's feet, on the other hand, were a picture of elegance and grace. Her slender toes appeared as if chiseled by an artist, each one an embodiment of poise and beauty. They were like ethereal pillars, supporting her high and delicate arches. The arches were a testament to the natural artistry of her feet, a gentle curve that accentuated their allure. Her soles were soft and supple, the skin almost translucent in the flickering candlelight.

The robotic spider explored Nic's feet with gentle precision, its metallic legs gliding over her arches and along the length of her slender toes. As the sensations of ticklish delight swept over her, she couldn't help but marvel at the unique beauty of her own feet.

The scientist stood by, taking notes. His face serious, and his mind whirring, he concentrated through the unstable hysterics of the girls. He went back to the monitor. He looked at his notes. He checked the monitor again. He frowned.

It wasn't enough.

"Epoch two, then" he whispered to himself.

(viii)

The lights went out; the tentacles seemed to relax and cease their relentless poking and prying a bit. The spiders retracted.

And then, with a slight whirring noise, the tables where the girls lay restrained started to lift. Slowly, very steadily. And down came to artifacts: about the size of each of the girls.

As the tables with Bec and Nic began to move and lift, panic engulfed the sisters. Their eyes widened in terror as they saw two metallic sarcophagi descending from above, their openings positioned to engulf them. The realization hit them like a tidal wave—these eerie capsules were meant to contain them.

"No, please, don't do this!" Bec shouted, her voice a mix of fear and defiance. She struggled against her restraints, but the metallic cuffs held her firmly in place.

Nic's trembling voice pleaded, "Elias, we can't go through with this. You don't know what might happen!"

Elias watched them with an enigmatic expression, his face unreadable. "relax," he said softly, "the sarcophagi are a necessary part of the experiment. They will amplify the uh... sensations. They are quite safe."

Bec's violent struggles continued, but she was slowly lifted toward the open sarcophagus. Nic, too, was drawn helplessly towards her own mysterious enclosure. The metallic restraints kept them captive, and Elias remained unmoved by their pleas.

"But maybe a bit intense" he smiled softly.

Inside the sarcophagi, darkness engulfed them, and they found themselves able to breathe without difficulty. The temperature was surprisingly comfortable, but their fear of the unknown still weighed heavily on their minds.

Their helplessness intensified as they heard a whirring noise, signaling that something was about to happen. Nervously, they awaited whatever fate awaited them, their bodies tense with anticipation.

Suddenly, they felt a gel-like substance start to permeate their feet. It felt wet, but firm, as if they were being permeated with liquid in slow motion: The sensation strange and otherworldly; as the liquid enveloped them. Slowly, it crept higher, reaching their navel area and then their necks. The gel-like substance caressed their legs and encased them in an eerie cocoon. It stopped short of their faces.

A strange and intense sensation began to spread. At first, it was a gentle vibration, like a curious whisper caressing their skin. But soon, the vibrations intensified, and Bec and Nic felt the ticklish energy surge through their very being.

Their feet, encased in the gel, became the epicenter of ticklish torment. It was as if a multitude of weird snails and tongue-like objects were tormenting their soles, each touch sending shockwaves of ticklish ecstasy through their bodies.

Bec's toes wiggled uncontrollably, and her laughter escalated into an enchanting symphony of ticklish hysteria. "Oh my goodness! Hahaha! What is this? Elias, hahaha, make it stop!" she pleaded between fits of laughter.

Nic's slender toes, usually a symbol of elegance, betrayed her now as they curled and wriggled, desperate to escape the ticklish onslaught. "N-no more! Hahaha! Elias, please, hahaha, I...I C-C-C-can't take it!"

The sensations reached their navel area, their legs, armpits, and necks, the ticklish sensations spread like wildfire. It was as if strange marine creatures with relentless tongues and brushing appendages were exploring every inch of their sensitive skin.

The ticklish frenzy reached new heights as the sensations coalesced into an overwhelming cacophony of laughter. Bec's and Nic's bodies writhed within the confines of the sarcophagi, their laughter bouncing off the metallic walls in an enchanting yet maddening symphony.

Their feet were particularly vulnerable, the sensations evoking a primal response that made them feel simultaneously vulnerable and ... aroused? They giggled uncontrollably, the ticklish torment flooding their senses and driving them to the brink of madness. What was happening to them?

Bec's laughter was a mix of hysteria and desperate surrender. "Hahaha! I can't, I can't take it anymore! Elias, hahaha, please, you win!"

Nic's voice was a breathless plea, her defenses crumbling under the relentless ticklish assault. "Stop, hahaha, please! Elias, hahaha, you've made your point!"

As the sensations intensified, they found themselves utterly at the mercy of the experiment, the boundary between ticklish pleasure and torment becoming increasingly blurred.

Inside the sarcophagi, their bodies squirmed and trembled, their minds consumed by the ticklish delirium. The strange gel seemed to have tapped into an ancient energy, one that connected them with the Whispers of Time on an intimate and primal level.

As the ticklish sensations continued unabated, Bec and Nic were suspended in a surreal dance of pleasure and torment, their laughter mingling with the whirring of machinery and the enigmatic ambiance of the chamber.

Elias observed the experiment with professional interest, satisfied that the gel was forging a connection between the sisters and the arcane energies... or whatever the substance of this phenomenon was. He would see. He knew that this experience would push them to the very edge, unlocking the secrets of the artifacts and the true potential of the tickling rituals.

(ix)

As the gel continued to torment Bec and Nic inside the sarcophagi, the chamber seemed to come alive with a new wave of energy. The tentacles, ever watchful, sensed the perfect moment to join the ticklish dance.

Elias face was serious now. His concentration was evident as he typed furiously something into the computer: the symbols of the keyboard strange and known only to him. "It is quite close, but not... not quite" he muttered.

A noice of electrical whirring sounded, as special holes in the metallic sarcophagi allowed the tentacles to slither inside, their sinuous forms seeking out the most ticklish spots on the sisters' bodies. Nic's slender and graceful toes became a prime target for the tentacles' teasing touch.

With a soft brush against her sensitive skin, the tentacles coaxed a fresh wave of laughter from Nic's lips. Her toes curled and wriggled in response, but there was no escape from the relentless tickling. The sensations played a tantalizing game, one moment light and teasing, the next intense and probing.

Nic's breathless giggles filled the chamber as the tentacles danced between her slender toes, their movements calculated to elicit the most delightful torment. She tried to writhe about, her body contorting in a futile attempt to evade their touch, but the restraints held her firmly in place.

On the other side, the tentacles also sought out Bec's more chubby and soft toes, their exploration just as relentless. Bec's laughter resonated through the chamber, a mixture of ticklish pleasure and the overwhelming sensations that engulfed her.

The tentacles seemed to have a mind of their own, their tactile probes playing with the sisters' ticklish sensitivities with remarkable precision. Bec's toes spread involuntarily, granting the tentacles greater access to her soles.

they were suddenly met with an even more terrifying sight. Special arms, previously hidden within the confines of the capsules, emerged and began to close in on them. At the same time, the cuffs comenced to stretch the sister's limbs out, spreading them wide. The sisters' eyes widened in horror as they realized their helplessness had reached a new level.

"No, no, please!" Nic pleaded, her voice quivering with fear as she felt her arms and legs being stretched to their limits.

Bec's heart pounded in her chest as she tried to resist the stretching, but her struggles were in vain.

Their vulnerability now laid bare, the tips of the mechanical arms produced rapidly rotating wheels. These had a sort of texturized material covering the wheels. The texture was soft but firm, designed for maximum ticklish effect. The realization of what was to come sent shivers down their spines.

The wheels of the mechanical arms slowly started to apply their ticklish touch to the sisters' skin. The sensation was electrifying and overwhelming, each ticklish stroke sending jolts of delight and torment through their bodies.

The wheels began to explore their underarms, tracing delicate circles that elicited bursts of high-pitched laughter from both Bec and Nic. Their ticklish giggles filled the chamber, a symphony of ticklish delight that blended with the whirring of machinery and the eerie ambiance of the ritual.

Nic's slender form writhed within the confines of the sarcophagus as the wheels danced along her sensitive underarms. The ticklish sensations made her gasp for breath, her laughter a mix of pleasure and desperation.

Bec's more voluptuous body quivered as the wheels reached her underarms, teasing the ticklish recesses with calculated precision. Her laughter was equally enchanting and arousing, the sound of her ticklish torment a mesmerizing harmony to Elias's ears.

The wheels of the mechanical arms didn't stop at their underarms. They ventured lower, exploring their navels and down their legs. With every ticklish caress, Bec and Nic felt their bodies becoming hypersensitive to the sensations, their senses heightening to a state of ticklish ecstasy.

Nic's giggles intensified as the wheels teased her navel, the ticklish sensations radiating through her core. Her legs squirmed within the restraints as the wheels continued their relentless exploration.

For Bec, the ticklish wheels traced patterns along her legs, eliciting a mixture of laughter and desperate pleas for mercy. Her toes curled and wriggled, the ticklish sensations amplifying her vulnerability.

And so the minutes passed.

(x)

As the hysterical laughter of Bec and Nic filled the chamber. The concentration Elias had been able to maintain during the experiment started to waver slowly.

He felt guilt rising within him. He shook it, trying to harden his heart. He was a scientist.

He had justified the undertaking of this experiment through revenge for the torment they had once inflicted upon him during their high school days. They should pay now, shouldn't they? But now, as he stood witness to their ticklish hysteria, the weight of his actions began to crush his resolve.

Again he looked away, tried to ignore the guilt, to harden his heart in pursuit of his scientific goals, but the girls' laughter was like a relentless echo. Their pleas for mercy, their cries for him to stop, tugged at the very core of his conscience.

The realization of what he was doing hit him like a tidal wave, unavoidable.

In a moment of internal struggle, Elias made a silent decision.

With a trembling hand, he released a switch, and the mechanical arms came to a halt, retracting slowly and releasing the sisters from their stretched positions. The gel's ticklish torment dissipated, leaving Bec and Nic panting and disoriented within the sarcophagi.

He then reached for a control panel and administered a small electric shock to the tentacles. The mechanical appendages retracted swiftly, leaving the sisters free from their ticklish embrace.

The room fell into an eerie silence as the machinery ceased its whirring, and the ticklish ambiance dissipated. Bec and Nic, still catching their breath, looked at Elias with a mix of confusion and fear, unsure of what his next move would be.

Finally, Bec broke the silence. "Why... why did it... stop?" she asked, panting still.

Elias looked at the floor for a moment before meeting Bec's gaze. "I... I couldn't go through with it," he admitted, his voice soft and filled with remorse. "Your free to go."

Nic looked at him, her eyes searching his face for any sign of deception. "What do you mean?" she asked, her voice tired but cautious.

A small, sad smile tugged at the corners of Elias's lips. "I wanted revenge," he said, "I wanted you to feel what I felt back then, to be powerless and tormented. But, uh... I guess I really can't play the bully's part. I'm still a nerd, after all"

Bec's expression softened. "Elias is this... is this really all because of what happened back then?" she said, her voice quiet.

Nic looked down, seemingly lost in thought. "I never realized the impact of what we did back then," she said, her voice filled with regret. "I never thought about how it might affect you."

Elias shook his head. "It's done, and over," he said, pragmatically. "We were all young and foolish back then. Now let's get you out of this."

Before Elias could untie them, the girls exchanged glances, and a strange realization seemed to dawn upon them. Bec's cheeks turned a faint shade of pink, and Nic bit her lip nervously.

She spoke up, her voice soft and shy, "Um, Elias, maybe... maybe we shouldn't give up on the experiment just yet."

Bec nodded in agreement, her cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "Yeah," she said, "I mean...there's still so much we don't know about these... uh, artifacts and the tickling rituals. We might be on the verge of a, like, groundbreaking discovery right?"

Elias looked at them, perplexed by their sudden change of heart. "What do you mean?" he asked, genuinely surprised.

"Um, Elias," Nic began, her voice hesitant, "maybe... maybe we don't want you to stop just yet."

Bec's blush deepened, but she mustered the courage to speak up. "Well," she said, her words stumbling slightly, "despite how intense it was, there was something strangely... exhilarating about the experience. It's hard to put into words, but I think I, um... might want to see where this goes."

Nic nodded in agreement, her eyes meeting Elias's. "Not like a punishment but, you know...," she said. "It's more about... curiosity. We want to understand the artifacts, the rituals... and maybe even ourselves a little better."

Elias couldn't believe what he was hearing. They were actually suggesting they wanted to continue with the experiment? He had expected them to be eager to escape the ticklish torment, not willingly embrace it.

"But what about the the tickling?" Elias asked, concern evident in his voice.

Bec shrugged, a small smile playing on her lips. "It's not like anything I've ever experienced before," she said. "Sure, it's intense, but there's also something strangely... um, well, fun about it. "

Nic chimed in, her voice growing more confident, "And besides, we trust you, Elias. We know you won't push us beyond what we can handle."

Elias studied them, still unsure if he should proceed. He cared about them, and he didn't want to hurt them, but he could see the genuine curiosity and determination in their eyes.

"If we continue," Elias said cautiously, "we'll take it slow. We can stop at any moment if it becomes too much for either of you."

Bec and Nic nodded, their expressions excited now. "Ok," Nic said. "Elias..." she suddenly smiled playfully at him "You sort of... left us wanting, is what I think we're both trying to say. Tell those tentacles to go wherever they like... I noticed they were... holding back" she winked at him.

Elias blushed and chuckled.

"Alright," Elias said with a mischievous smile, "let's continue, but remember, it's okay to change your minds at any point. Say 'Cthulhu' if you want me to stop"

(xi)

Elias took a deep breath, his fingers hovering over the keyboard, and with a smile, he flipped another switch. The low hum of machinery filled the air once more, and the girls felt a shiver of anticipation run down their spines.

As the ticklish sensations began to tingle across their bodies once again, Elias focused on the computer screen, his eyes filled with a mix of scientific excitement and a hint of mischievousness. He typed away, inputting commands into the complex system that controlled the artifacts and the tentacles.

Bec and Nic squirmed on the tables, the sensations of the tentacles caressing their skin intertwining with the ticklish gel still lingering within them. Despite their initial fear, they couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through their veins as the enigmatic tickling continued.

Elias glanced over his shoulder, his eyes locking with the girls'. He winked playfully, knowing that his creation had them under its tantalizing spell. The tentacles, like curious creatures from the depths of time, emerged from the darkness, their inquisitive appendages exploring the girls' ticklish spots.

Bec's chubby but soft toes quivered as the tentacles delicately teased and tickled them. Nic's slender arches trembled under the soft caresses of the ancient appendages. The sensations were both exquisite and torturous, sending waves of ticklish pleasure through their bodies.

As the tentacles continued their ticklish exploration, Bec couldn't help but squirm as they found their way to her inner thighs. She let out a burst of laughter that mixed with playful pleas for mercy. "Ohh no, not there!" she giggled, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and delight. The sensations were intensely ticklish, yet a part of her relished in the ticklish dance of pleasure and torment.

Meanwhile, Nic found herself gasping and laughing uncontrollably as the tentacles skillfully teased the undersides of her breasts. Her pleas became incoherent as the tickling sensations intensified, causing her to snort and writhe on the table. "Hahahaha! St-stop!" she managed to stutter between fits of laughter, her chest heaving with each ticklish touch.

As Elias observed the ticklish display on the computer screen, he couldn't help but be amazed by the intricate interplay of sensations and emotions. The graph showed a continuous stream of ticklish reactions, reflecting the girls' vulnerability and, unexpectedly, their enjoyment of the experiment.

Feeling a mischievous spark, Elias flipped another switch, and mechanical brush-like apparatus descended upon the helpless feet of the girls. The brushes gently, yet firmly, began to rotate against their restrained soles. Bec's laughter reached a higher pitch, her feet squirming within their restraints as the brushes danced across her sensitive arches and heels.

Nic's eyes widened as she felt the brushes on her feet, her laughter becoming even more uncontrollable. "Aaahahaha! Oh my g-gosh! Elias, th-this is t-torture!" she managed to exclaim, her chest still heaving with laughter as her breasts continued to be tantalized by the tentacles.

Elias watched their reactions with a mix of fascination and concern, making quick adjustments here and there. The experiment was pushing the boundaries of ticklish pleasure and understanding, and the girls were proving to be resilient and curious participants in this extraordinary exploration.

In this peculiar laboratory chamber, time seemed to both slow down and speed up as the ticklish sensations and laughter intertwined with intellectual curiosity and camaraderie. The Whispers of Time held them in their grasp, guiding them on a path of unexpected revelations and profound connections.

Elias watched the graph on the computer screen grow, reflecting the peaks and valleys of ticklish reactions.

"Aaah! Hahaha!" Nic's laughter grew more unrestrained as the tickling intensified. Her body arched slightly, her breasts becoming more exposed as she squirmed under the persistent touch of the ancient appendages. "S-stop! Haha! Please!" she managed to gasp between fits of laughter, her voice filled with a mix of delight and desperation.

The tentacles seemed to dance across her skin, exploring every curve and crevice of her sensitive breasts. Their touch was gentle yet insistent, teasing her nipples and tracing maddening patterns along her cleavage. It was an intimate and almost ethereal experience, one that Nic could never have anticipated.

As the sensations grew more intense, Nic's laughter turned into a breathless symphony of snorts and giggles. Her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes glistened with a mix of embarrassment and pleasure. "Aahahahaha! Elias, you're a... a mad genius!" she exclaimed, her words punctuated by bursts of laughter.

The combination of the mechanical brushes on her feet and the relentless teasing of her breasts had Nic in a state of ticklish euphoria. Her body tingled with anticipation, and each ticklish touch seemed to send her into a delightful frenzy.

"What is it girls?" Elias teased them laughing "Ticklish? The tentacles will stop if you can stop laughing, you know?"

The creature of the tentacles seemed to sense Bec's growing enjoyment and curiosity. Slowly, they ventured further, exploring more intimate areas of her body with a delicate touch that sent shivers of ticklish pleasure through her.

Bec's cheeks were flushed, and her breaths came in quick, shallow gasps as the tentacles traced a path across her skin. They caressed her sides, teasing the sensitive curves of her waist and hips and inner thighs, slowly, like long fingers. Bec couldn't help but giggle and squirm under their relentless touch, her body reacting to the ticklish sensations with a mix of delight and anticipation.

They moved with a gentle yet persistent rhythm that left Bec trembling with excitement. They traced the edges of her bra, teasing her skin just below the fabric, and then ventured lower, following the curves of her thighs.

"Aah! Hahaha!" Bec's laughter filled the chamber as the tentacles explored her more intimate areas. Her body arched and writhed, her mind torn between the ticklish torment and the electrifying pleasure that seemed to radiate from every touch.

As the tentacles inched closer to the apex of her thighs, Bec felt a mix of embarrassment and exhilaration. It was a vulnerable and intimate sensation, one that she had never experienced before. Her heart raced as the tentacles continued their tantalizing dance, brushing against her most sensitive spots with a feather-light touch.

Bec's laughter turned into soft gasps and moans as the tentacles intensified their teasing. She found herself surrendering to the ticklish pleasure, letting go of inhibitions and allowing the sensations to engulf her completely.

"Seems ok, seems ok... it's... it's going to work" Elias said softly, excitement in his eyes as he worked on the numbers on the screen.

(xii)

As the experiment progressed, the tentacles seemed to sense the girls' growing trust and curiosity. The ticklish caresses became even more tender, exploring the most intimate areas of their bodies. Bec and Nic guffawed and widened their eyes in a mixture of laughter and excitement as the tentacles playfully invaded between their cheeks, tickling their little assholes.

"Aah! Hahaha! Oh, Elias, this is... so intense!" Bec managed to exclaim through her fits of laughter. Her body quivered with a blend of ticklish torment and exhilaration. The sensations were unlike anything she had ever experienced, and she found herself surrendering to the enigmatic pleasure.

Nic's laughter filled the chamber as the tentacles skillfully satisfied her most essential womanhood with gentle, finger-like appendages. She gasped and moaned in delight, her cheeks flushed with a mix of embarrassment and pleasure. "Oh, Elias, I-I can't believe how... ohh, sensitive I am!" she giggled, her body arching slightly under the ticklish touch.

As the tentacles continued their explorations, Bec and Nic found themselves lost in a dance of ticklish ecstasy and intellectual wonder. The sensations were intense, yet they felt a profound sense of liberation in embracing this uncharted territory.

Meanwhile, Elias watched their reactions with a mix of fascination and care. He made sure to monitor their responses closely, ensuring that the experiment remained within safe boundaries. The mechanical brushes on their feet had transformed into gentle electric shocks, ticklishly tormenting their soles while the tentacles and appendages continued their tender exploration.

The chamber resonated with a symphony of laughter, gasps, and moans, as the girls experienced a fusion of ticklish pleasure and self-discovery.

As the experiment neared its conclusion, Elias found himself transfixed by the data displayed on the computer screen. The graphs and charts depicted the intricate interactions between time, ticklish pleasure, and the ancient artifacts. The Whisper of Time was beginning to show signs of movement, a subtle rippling effect that sent shivers down Elias's spine.

Amidst the intense data analysis, he couldn't help but glance towards Bec and Nic. The sisters were still restrained on their respective tables, but their bodies were alive with sensations. The tentacles, now moving with a delicate precision, continued to tease and tickle them, pushing them to the peak of ticklish agony and ecstasy.

They entered, and exited. Entered, exited. Carressed, slowly softly; and entered, and exited.

Bec's laughter was a symphony of high-pitched giggles and breathless gasps. "Hahaha! Oh, Elias, this is... I can't even... hahaha!" she exclaimed, her words trailing off into fits of laughter. Her cheeks were flushed, and her body trembled with the intensity of the sensations.

Nic, on the other table, was equally overwhelmed. Her laughter had transformed into a beautiful cacophony of snorts and moans. "Eehehe! Elias, I feel like I'm losing my mind! This is... ahahahaha!" Her voice was filled with a mix of disbelief and delight, her body arching and squirming under the relentless ticklish touch.

In the midst of their ticklish torment, the sisters seemed to be experiencing an otherworldly journey, their laughter and pleasure intertwined with the enigmatic forces of the artifacts. The tentacles teased and tickled, their touch becoming an intricate dance that held the secrets of time and human experience.

Elias's mind was both consumed by the data and lost in the spectacle before him. The Whisper of Time was pulsating, the rift forming and expanding with each passing moment. He could feel the weight of history and the ancient rituals that had led them to this pivotal point.

As the ticklish sensations intensified for Bec and Nic, Elias couldn't help but whisper to himself, "This is it... the culmination of years of research and exploration." His voice was filled with a mix of excitement and trepidation, his heart pounding in his chest.

The room seemed to be charged with energy as the experiment reached its zenith. The ancient artifacts, once mysterious and enigmatic, were now conduits of ticklish pleasure that seemed to transcend time and space.

Elias made final adjustments to the experiment, fine-tuning the delicate balance between ticklish stimulation and intellectual inquiry. The tentacles responded to his commands, continuing their dance of ticklish pleasure while the Whisper of Time rippled with growing intensity.

Bec and Nic were lost in their ticklish world, their laughter and gasps echoing in the chamber. The sensations were both exquisite and overwhelming, their bodies surrendering to the timeless currents of ticklish ecstasy.

As the rift of the Whisper of Time expanded, Elias could feel the fabric of reality shifting around them. It was a breathtaking sight, one that filled him with awe and wonder. He couldn't help but marvel at the mysteries of the universe unfolding before his eyes.

With a sudden surge of power, the rift reached its peak, and a surge of ticklish energy enveloped the room. Bec and Nic's laughter reached a crescendo, transforming into heavy moaning, their bodies trembling with the climax of the experiment.

In that moment, Elias felt a profound connection to the universe and the essence of time itself. The Whisper of Time had whispered its secrets, and he had listened, embarking on an extraordinary journey of ticklish pleasure and intellectual exploration.

As the experiment gradually wound down, the room fell into a hushed silence. Bec and Nic were still catching their breath, their bodies tingling with lingering sensations. Elias approached them with a mixture of excitement and reverence, his mind still reeling from the revelations of the experiment.

The sisters looked at him with wide eyes, their gazes filled with wonder and gratitude. They had journeyed into the heart of ancient mysteries and ticklish pleasure, and they had emerged forever changed.

"It's... it's... that was fucking incredible," Nic whispered, her voice barely audible amidst the stillness of the chamber.

Bec nodded, her eyes sparkling. "We've touched something extraordinary," she said, "a world beyond time and space."

Elias smiled, feeling a sense of fulfillment and awe. He flipped a switch and the cuffs released the girls. Gentle white cotton robes fell on them softly covering their tired and satisfied bodies.

"Yes, we have," he said, "and we've done it together."

Masterfully done - a Lovecraft & Tickling mash up - that’s a bit of me &#55357;&#56842;. (Cthulhu as a safe-word - love it). Really, really like your style, pacing and detail - a treat to read

Masterfully done - a Lovecraft & Tickling mash up - that’s a bit of me ��. (Cthulhu as a safe-word - love it). Really, really like your style, pacing and detail - a treat to read

Hey, this is really appreciated my friend. Thank you so much for dropping by and commenting.
I'm so glad another Lovecraft enjoyer also enjoys tickling!

Much love to you,
Lord Byron

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back