• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Young Ones!!!!!!!!!

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Well it was asked for by millions.....well maybe not million......thousands...alright ONE of you! Here it is.The Young Ones quotes thread.Chip in guys.

Episode 3 Series 2 "NASTY"

Mike: (On realising they have to kil the vampire) Iv'e got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a steak through his heart!

Vyvyan: Great! I'll get my car!

Neil: I'll get a cushion.

Neil: Oh no, we havn't got a steak.All we've got is this vegetarian sausage.

Young Ones Quotes

Episode 5 Series 2 "SICK"

Rick: Sticks and stones may brrrrreak my bones!

Vyv: Do you know Rick,that is the first sensible thing you've said all day! (Rips up a floorboard and smashes Rick over the head with it.)

"!Oh Neil Neil!

Orange peal!!!"......dont ask me why but that made me piss my self (to you yanks that means i laughed a great deal)

Mike, coming downstairs in bewilderment: "What's that fish doing in my bed?"
Vyvyan, not looking up from his comic book: "What fish, Mike?"
Mike pauses, then rushes upstairs: "Right. Right."

Later in the episode, Mike returns carrying a tuna as big as he is: "Right. Now, what's this fish doing in my bed?"
Vyv, still not looking up: "That fish isn't in your bed, Mike."
Mike, blinking at Vyv's flawless logic again, then rushing back upstairs: "Right! Right!!"

Still later, Mike drags Vyv, Neil & Rik into his bedroom to see the tuna neatly tucked in beneath the covers: "Right! Now, what's THAT fish doing in my bed?!?"
Vyv, with pokerfaced calm: "Well, you just put it there now, didn't you Mike?"

In another sketch, the camera suddenly pauses in the middle of a scene to zoom in on a shoebox sitting on the top shelf of the open closet. The shoebox is actually a puppet which says: "Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant." The camera zooms back out to its original position and the sketch resumes.

I can't recall ant specific quotes, but one episode I clearly remember is the one where they're playing hide and seek and they discover that within their closet is a doorway to a fairy land. Vivian goes in there and farts in front of the head fairy.

nah, he finds his way into narnia (from lion the witch and the wardrobe) and he meets the snow queen and finds out that her assistant dwarf is called 'shirley' - then proceeds to call him a puff.

Episode - TIME

Rick - vivian, where did you get that howitzer?
Viv - i found it!

Not sure of episode titles:

During a funeral service:

priest: "Ashes to ashes......"
Rick singing: "Fun to funky, we know Major Tom's a junkie...."

During a party:
Vyv: "I've just been wrecking the bathroom!".....which his buddies reply:"Wonderful!"

Rick, after meeting Vyv's mom:
"Oh yes, we're wonderful friends, let me ask, why did you give him a girls name?"

Drew

After Rick finds his stereo destroyed:
Vyv:We decided, "why don't we break Rick's stereo, that would be good for a laugh."

After Neil becomes a constable and finds the other guys with new found wealth:
Mike: "Neil, come in and pull up a chaise lounge"
Neil: "There'll be no chaise lounges where you're going, Mikey boy!"

Drew

Young Ones Quotes

Episode 4 or 5 Series two "SICK"

A little exceprt that betrays Vyv's subtle thinking and his capacity for witty reparte'.

Rick: You'll be sorry Vyvyan. I'm going to contact my solicitor!

Neil: You don't have a solicitor Rick, your'e an anarchist!

Rick: Well then I shall write to the lead singer of Echo and the Bunny Men!

Vyvyan: Why did I do that?!?!? (Throw an incendiary bomb made out of a bottle of vodka and a flaming rag into Rick's bedroom)

Rick: Ah,Vyvyan, beginning to regret it now are we?

Vyv: Of course I am! That was nearly a full bottle of Vodka! That's £7.99 you owe me, ploppy pants!

Rick: (writing on a scrap of paper) Dear Mr. Echo........

Vyv: WIMP! PERVERT! KNOB-END!!!!!!

Rick: Oh Vyvyan, what devastating repartee! Sticks and stones may brrrreak my bones......

Vyv: Do you know Rick, that is the first sensible thing you've said all day! (Rips up the aforementioned floorboard and smashes Rick over the head with it.)

Enter Mike to talk about his fish........(Ohhh matrooon.....)

I killed the hippie

I don't remember the exact episode but Rick killed one of them and burie dhim in the garden, later when he was trying to sleep his conscious kept bothering him.

Fabian: "Rick will you tell you're conscience to shut the hell up?"

Eh?

That episode was "SICK." By the way, who the smeg is Fabien?

Also in "Sick":
Vyv, looking at himself in a mirror while he has a cold:"FEEL BLOODY BETTER!!"

Mike: "Neil, Do me a favor.....Die!"

Drew

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back