• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Zombie Gang Tickling

Tomato_Dragon

1st Level Orange Feather
An idea came to me the other day about what it would be like if all of the folks Stipp had slain over the years started rising from the dead and wanted a little "pay-back." :D
ZombieTickling.jpg

Last edited:
Like we all learned after the Galctic Civil War...Make sure your enemies are dead...completely dead and forever dead.

Great work, TD...I'm always waiting on your every pen-stroke. :cool:

Well Said Klepto!!

Great Pic Tomato. Oh by the way I never got to tell you how badass the last issue of Stipplewitz was. The tongue tickling was something I had hoped a comicbook writer/artist would have worked into a tickle story. I applaud you for your originality. thanks again.

Rajee,
Thanks again man.

Dave,
Thanks a bunch my friend. Love that galactic quote. Too bad for Stipp that she didn't heed that advice :D

Klepto,
LOL! Love your post. Thanks.

Ninja,
Thanks alot. I'm glad you enjoyed the issue. I myself am a big fan of tongue tickling ;) Hope you continue to enjoy the series.

Rgevskiy,
Thanks my friend.

Falcon,
I'm glad u like it. Love your yahoo group also.

Morden,
Thank alot Morden. More to come.

Michael,
Well thank you very much. Glad you're enjoying them :D

omg… this is WAY too much like some dreams I’ve been having...

ugh! those nails on the backs of her legs! :eek:

nice work!

Hehe, dreaming of zombies Ayla? Eesh..well, hope they're good dreams and not nightmares ;) Thanks for the post.

Last edited:
Great picture! Kind of like a throwback to those "from-the-grave" toons I used to see a lot of in the Legion of Super Ticklish Heroes Yahoo! Club. Great work!

Chimp,
Thanks my friend. The undead seem like they could be some great ticklers...if they weren't so interested in either eating brains, sucking blood and so on ;)

Russo,
Many thanks :D

Tomato_Dragon said:
Hehe, dreaming of zombies Ayla? Eesh..well, hope their good dreams and not nightmares ;) Thanks for the post.

Zombies and Clowns (believe it or not)! I’m afraid to look into what Freud would have said... maybe something along the lines of, “eh… her? she’s nuts!”.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back