• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Think You're a Star Wars Fan? Tough Quiz...

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Ok, everyone knows what planet Luke Skywalker is from, and how many people survived the Death Star's destruction...but here's 20 questions that will test the knowledge of even the most die-hard fans. I'll post the answers if no one gets them all.

1) What is the Make and Model of the starfighter commonly known as the X-Wing?

2) Who was the Wookie that looked after a young Han Solo, perhaps affecting his judgement to rescue Chewbacca from slavery?

3) Who were the three leaders that signed the document that originated the Alliance to Restore the Republic...and what worlds were they from?

4) After the Rebel Alliance recaptured Coruscant, what world did the remainder of the Empire choose as a home base?

5) What species are the aliens commonly called "hammerheads", seen first in the Mos Eisley cantina in A New Hope?

6) Besides Christopher Walken, what other major actor was considered for the part of Han Solo before Harrison Ford?

7) What beast's roar did Obi-Wan Kenobi imitate to scare the Tusken raiders away upon first meeting Luke?

8) What is the Make and Model of Han Solo's blaster?

9) What special weapon (besides bombs) does a Y-Wing carry that an X-Wing does not, and what is its main purpose?

10) Which Imperial Star Destroyer did Grand Admiral Thrawn use as his flagship?

11) Of the planets in the Hoth system, where does the world that the Alliance used for a base reside in relation to it's sun? (i.e. - 1st, 2nd?, etc?)

12) What was the name of the Gungan who arrested Jar-Jar Binks upon his return to Otoh Gunga?

13) What do the letters T.I.E. stand for, in relation to the fighter that bears the name?

14) What was the name of Han Solo's first ship?

15) What planet are the Twi-Lek indiginous to?

16) What was the name of the singer in Max Rebo's band at the time they performed for Jabba the Hutt in Return of the Jedi?

17) After dueling Darth Vader on Bespin, Luke lost the lightsaber that once belonged to Vader. After it was found, who finally wound up with it?

18) Which original trilogy actor is Ewan MacGregor related to and what role did this actor play?

19) What was the name of Princess Leia's blockade-running starship from the opening scenes of A New Hope?

20) Which Cheers star portrayed a Rebel officer in The Empire Strikes Back?

Good luck, these are tough...

:cool:

damn, you're right!!! tough quiz. i consider myself a fan, but its always the little things that trip me up. just looking at this quiz, here is my attempt. i do reserve the right however to come back and answer again.....

1)dont have a clue
2)dont have a clue
3)here's a stab in the dark. Mon Mothma from Chandrila; Bail Organa from Alderaan and i dont have a wild guess for #3
4)wish i knew
5) Ithorians
6)i know this one, dammit, i forgot it. i think it was Tom Selleck
7) dont have a clue
8) they actually described it?
9) dont have a clue
10) dont have a clue
11) uh?????
12) he had a name?
13) i used to know it
14) he had something besides the Falcon?
15) Ryloth
16) Sy Snootles
17) i used to know this one...damn!!!
18) i just learned it, but it escapes me right now...
19) dont have a clue
20) i think it was John Ratzenberger (aka Cliff)

i know i failed this test. but then again, a lot of questions come from Expanded Universe. i havent been keeping up on it....

1) What is the Make and Model of the starfighter commonly known as the X-Wing?

The Incom Corporation T-65. I believe the T-65B variant is most common.

2) Who was the Wookie that looked after a young Han Solo, perhaps affecting his judgement to rescue Chewbacca from slavery?

Dewlanna.

3) Who were the three leaders that signed the document that originated the Alliance to Restore the Republic...and what worlds were they from?

Mon Mothma of Chandrillia, Bail Organa of Alderaan, and Garm Bel Iblis of Corellia.

4) After the Rebel Alliance recaptured Coruscant, what world did the remainder of the Empire choose as a home base?

This is a vague question. I presume you mean "Recaptured Coruscant" as retaking it after the events of Dark Empire, not its initial capture during the Rogue Squadron novels. In that case, there are several possible answers. The cloned Emperor and his Dark Side adepts comtinue to operate from Byss in the Deep Core until its destruction in Empire's End. Carnor Jax and the Interim Imperial Ruling Council are based on Ord Cantrell until their demise in Crimson Empire II. Numerous warlords hold small fiefdoms in the Deep Core and beyond for a long period after, notably Ambassador Furgan of Carida in the Jedi Academy Trilogy. By the time of the New Jedi Order and the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, the Imperial Remant is only a handful of systems bordering the Unknown Regions, chief amomg them Bastion, Muunilinst, Valc VII, and Yaga Minor, but none chief enough to be a true seat of Imperial power.

If you mean the question as following the intial capture in the Rogue Squadron novels, then apart from a brief period when Imperial Intelligence Director Ysanne Isard sets up shop on Thyferra, I would say that she, Lord Zsinj and Grand Admiral Thrawn remain predominantly mobile, preferring to run the Empire from the bridges of their Star Destroyers rather than any single planet. Thrawn's plans are dependent upon the the Emperor's Mount Tantiss warehouse on Wayland, but I wouldn't call it his primary base.

5) What species are the aliens commonly called "hammerheads", seen first in the Mos Eisley cantina in A New Hope?

Ithorians.

6) Besides Christopher Walken, what other major actor was considered for the part of Han Solo before Harrison Ford?

You've got me on this one. I agree that Tom Selleck sounds like a reasonable answer, but I'm grasping at straws.

7) What beast's roar did Obi-Wan Kenobi imitate to scare the Tusken raiders away upon first meeting Luke?

A Krayt Dragon.

8) What is the Make and Model of Han Solo's blaster?

A BlasTech DL-44 Heavy blaster pistol, customized and illegal.

9) What special weapon (besides bombs) does a Y-Wing carry that an X-Wing does not, and what is its main purpose?

Ion cannons in the turret mount, which are intended to fry the electronics of a target ship, allowing it to be captured without destroying it.

10) Which Imperial Star Destroyer did Grand Admiral Thrawn use as his flagship?

The Chimaera.

11) Of the planets in the Hoth system, where does the world that the Alliance used for a base reside in relation to it's sun? (i.e. - 1st, 2nd?, etc?)

12) What was the name of the Gungan who arrested Jar-Jar Binks upon his return to Otoh Gunga?

Captain Tarpals.

13) What do the letters T.I.E. stand for, in relation to the fighter that bears the name?

Twin Ion Engine.

14) What was the name of Han Solo's first ship?

The Bria.

15) What planet are the Twi-Lek indiginous to?

Ryloth.

16) What was the name of the singer in Max Rebo's band at the time they performed for Jabba the Hutt in Return of the Jedi?

Sy Snootles.

17) After dueling Darth Vader on Bespin, Luke lost the lightsaber that once belonged to Vader. After it was found, who finally wound up with it?

It was taken to the Emperor's Mount Tantiss facility along with Luke's severed hand. A clone was grown from this hand, who weilded the saber before being killed by Mara Jade. I believe that Luke gave it to Mara after that.

18) Which original trilogy actor is Ewan MacGregor related to and what role did this actor play?

He is the nephew of Denis "Wedge Antilles" Lawson.

19) What was the name of Princess Leia's blockade-running starship from the opening scenes of A New Hope?

The Tantive IV.

20) Which Cheers star portrayed a Rebel officer in The Empire Strikes Back?

John "Cliffie" Ratzenberger as Major Bren Derlin.

Remind me to pose my own questions later... :firedevil

Nice job, Mad! 6 and 11 are still open, but I guess you know your stuff. BTW, #4 is a little vague in hindsight, but I was going for Bastion. :cool:

Could someone(Dave) email this to me with the correct answers? (so i can print it out);) :D

God, I loved the whole Grand Admiral Thrawn trilogy. He was by far the coolest charecter in Star Wars. Well, there was Palleon, lol. Shame Thrawn died to a backstab....

Off the matter a little, I read the referred trilogy only a couple of days ago, and really got into it. What other Star Wars series would you reccomend?

Admiral Trouser said:
What other Star Wars series would you reccomend?

Here's what I've got and Recommend:
* = 1 Star, ***** = 5 Stars

5000 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: Golden Age of the Sith by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ***
Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 6 issues) ***

4000 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: Knights of the Old Republic by Tom Vietch
(Dark Horse Comics, 5 issues) ***

3998 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: The Freedon Nadd Uprising by Tom Veitch (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues) **

3997 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith by Tom Vietch (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ***

3996 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ***

3986 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: Redemption by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues) **

1000 Years before Episode iv
Jedi vs. Sith by Darko Macan (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ****

37 Years before Episode iv
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell By Ryder Windham (Dark Horse Comics, 3 Issues) ***
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: The Aurorient Express By Mike Kennedy (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues) **

33.5 Years before Episode iv
Jedi Council: Acts of War (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ****

33 Years before Episode iv
Darth Maul (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) **

32 Years before Episode iv
Prelude to Rebellion by Jan Strnad (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) **
Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Film) ***

32-30 Years before Episode iv
Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing by Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) **
Outlander by Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ***
Emissaries to Malastare by Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ***
Twilight By John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ***
Infinity`s End By Pat Mills (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) **
Star Crash By Doug Petrie (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) ***
The Hunt for Aurra Sing By Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ***
Darkness By John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ***
The Stark Hyperspace War By John Ostrander & Davide Fabri (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ***
The Devaronian Version by John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues) ****
Rite of Passage by John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Republic (Dark Horse Comics, Ongoing Series)

28 Years before Episode iv
Jedi Quest By Ryder Windham (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) **

27 Years before Episode iv
Jango Fett By Ron Marz (Dark Horse Comics) **
Zam Wessel by Ron Marz (Daek Horse Comics) ***

24 Years before Episode iv
Starfighter: Crossbones by Haden Blackman (Dark Horse Comics, 3 Issues) ***

22 Years before Episode iv
Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Film) **

10-5 Years before Episode iv
Droids: The Kalarba Adventures by Dan Thorsland & Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues) *
Droids: Rebellion by Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) **
Droids: A Season of Revolt by Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse C
omics, 4 Issues) *
Droids: The Protocol Offensive by Anthony Daniels (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) **

5 Years before Episode iv
Jabba The Hutt: The Art of the Deal by Jim Woodring (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) *

5-2 Years before Episode iv
Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu by L. Neil Smith (Del Rey Books) ****
Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon by L. Neil Smith (Del Rey Books) ****
Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka by L. Neil Smith (Del Rey Books) ****
Han Solo at Star`s End by Brian Daley (Del Rey Books, Dark Horse Comics, 3 Issues) *****
Han Solo`s Revenge by Brian Daley (Del Rey Books) *****
Han Solo and the Lost Legacy by Brian Daley (Del Rey Books) *****

3-0 Years before Episode iv
Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire by John Wagner (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) **

1 Year before Episode iv
Underworld: The Yavin Vassilika by Mike Kennedy (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues) **

Episode iv
Episode IV: A New Hope (Film) *****
Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina Edited by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books) ****

0-2 Years after Episode iv
Vader`s Quest by Darko Macan (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) **
River of Chaos by Louise Simonson (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) **
Splinter of the Mind`s Eye by Alan Dean Foster (Del Rey Books, Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ***

0-3 Years after Episode iv
Classic Star Wars: In Deadly Puirsuit by Archie Goodwin (Dark Horse Comics, 8 Issues) **
Classic Star Wars: The Rebel Storm by Archie Goodwin (Dark Horse Comics, 8 Issues) **
Shadows of the Empire: Shadow Stalker by Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) *
Classic Star Wars: Escape to Hoth by by Archie Goodwin (Dark Horse Comics, 8 Issues) **
Empire (ongoing Series, Dark Horse Comics)

3 Years after Episode iv
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (Film) *****
Tales of the Bounty Hunters Edited by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books) *****

3-4 Years after Episode iv
Shadows of the Empire by Steve Perry (Bantam Books, Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues) ****
Bounty Hunters: Scoundrel`s Wages By Mark Schultz (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) **

4 Years after Episode iv
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Film) ****
Tales from Jabba`s Palace Edited by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books) ****
Shadows of the Empire: The Jabba Tape by John Wagner (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) ***
Mara Jade: By The Emperor`s Hand by Timothy Zahn & Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues) ****
The Truce at Bakura by Kathy Tyers (Bantam Books) ***
Shadows of the Empire: Evolution by Steve Perry (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues) ***
Classic Star Wars: The Vandelhelm Mission by Archie Goodwin (Marvel/Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) *

4-6 Years after Episode iv
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Rebel Opposition by Michael A. Stackpole & Mike Brown (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair by Michael A. Stackpole & Darko Macan (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) *****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Battleground: Tatooine by Michael A. Stackpole & Jan Strnad (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Warrior Princess by Michael A. Stackpole & Scott Tolson (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) *****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Requiem for a Rogue by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: In the Empire`s Service by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) *****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Making of Baron Fel by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) *****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Family Ties by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues) ****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Masquerade by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ****
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Mandatory Retirement by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ****

5 Years after Episode iv
Boba Fett: Twin Engines of Destruction by Andy Mangels (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) ****

6.5-7.5 Years after Episode iv
X-Wing: Rogue Squadron by Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books) *****
X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble by Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books) *****
X-Wing: The Krytos Trap By Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books) *****
X-Wing: The Bacta War by Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books) *****

8 Years after Episode iv
The Courtship of Princess Leia by Dave Wolverton (Bantam Books) ***

9 Years after Episode iv
Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zahn (Bantam Books, Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) *****
Dark Force Rising by Timothy Zahn (Bantam Books, Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ***** (**** for Comic version)
The Last Command by Timothy Zahn (Bantam Books, Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) *****

10 Years after Episode iv
Dark Empire by Tom Veitch (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) *****
Dark Empire II by Tom Veitch (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) **

10-11 Years after Episode iv
Boba Fett: Death, Lies, & Treachery by John Wagner (Dark Horse Comics, 3 Issues) **
Boba Fett: Agent of Doom By John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) *
Empire's End by Tom Veitch (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues) *
Crimson Empire by Mike Richardson & Randy Stradley (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ****
Bounty Hunters: Kenix Kil by Mike Richardson & Randy Stradley (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) ***
Crimson Empire II: Council of Blood by Mike Richardson & Randy Stradley (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues) ****

11 Years after Episode iv
Jedi Academy: Jedi Search by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books) ****
Jedi Academy: Dark Apprentice by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books) ****
Jedi Academy: Champions of the Force by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books) ****

12 Years after Episode iv
Children of the Jedi by Barbara Hambly (Bantam Books) ***

13 Years after Episode iv
Darksaber by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books) ***
Planet of Twilight by Barbara Hambly (Bantam Books) ***
Jedi Academy: Leviathan by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) **

14 Years after Episode iv
The Crystal Star by Vonda N. McIntyre (Bantam Books) *

16 Years after Episode iv
The Black Fleet Crisis: Before the Storm by Michael P. Kube-McDowell (Bantam Books) ***
The Black Fleet Crisis: Shield of Lies by Michael P. Kube-McDowell (Bantam Books) ***
The Black Fleet Crisis: Tyrant's Test by Michael P. Kube-McDowell (Bantam Books) ***

17 Years after Episode iv
The New Rebellion by Kristine Kathryn Rusch (Bantam Books) No Stars

18 Years after Episode iv
Ambush at Corellia by Roger MacBride Allen (Bantam Books) *
Assault at Selonia By Roger MacBride Allen (Bantam Books) *
Showdown at Centerpoint by Roger MacBride Allen (Bantam *Books)

20 Years after Episode iv
Union by Mike Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) ***

25 Years after Episode iv
Chewbacca by Darko Macan (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues) *****

Apocrypha
0-1 Years after Episode iv
Tales From Mos Eisley by Bruce Jones (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue) *
Classic Star Wars: The Early Adventures by Russ Manning (Dark Horse Comics, 9 Issues) *

0-4 Years after Episode iv
Classic Star Wars: Devilworlds by various (Marvel UK/Dark Horse Comics, 2 Isues) *
Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago. . . by Various (Marvel/Dark Horse Comics, 100+ Issues) **

I'd recommend any novels or comics written by Tim Zahn first, Mike Stackpole second, and Kevin J. Anderson third. Definitely look into the X-Wing/Rogue Squadron novels (Graphic and prose) and the Brian Daley Han Solo Trilogy.

As far as #6, I think it was Nick Nolte.

I'm not a huge Star Wars buff, though, so all these other questions are Greek to me.

I am a HUGE fan...

of the MOVIES!

If it ain't in the movies...

I don't know what you're talkin' about!!!

:D

Wow, I let this one drift down a bit, and wound up totally forgetting about it.

As for question #6, Nick Nolte is correct.

As far as novels goes, I highly reccomend the New Jedi Order series. Even the Force itself is being re-examined. There is a bent to this last novel toward the Force being One, without a real Light or Dark Side, but based solely on the users' intention and personality. This is something that I've always kind of leaned toward.

Cheers for the time-line, MK, that was extremely helpful. I want to read em all in order so I don't lose track.

Yes, Zhan is excellent. Thrawn all the way and into a new Empire, I say....

Grrr, but he's bloody dead, grrr.....

Cheers!

That's just what I've actually finished reading, Admiral. The full timeline looks something like this:THE

5000 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: Golden Age of the Sith by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)
Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 6 issues)

4000 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: Knights of the Old Republic by Tom Vietch
(Dark Horse Comics, 5 issues)

3998 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: The Freedon Nadd Uprising by Tom Veitch (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues)

3997 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith by Tom Vietch (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)

3996 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)

3986 Years before Episode iv
Tales of the Jedi: Redemption by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues)

1000 Years before Episode iv
Jedi vs. Sith by Darko Macan (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)

44-33 Years before Episode iv
Jedi Apprentice: The Rising Force By Dave Wolverton
Jedi Apprentice: The Dark Rival By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Hidden Past By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Defenders of the Dead By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Uncertain Path By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Captive Temple By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Day of Reckoning By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Fight for Truth By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Shattered Peace By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Deadly Hunter By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Evil Experiment By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Dangerous Rescue By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Ties That Bind By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Death of Hope By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Call to Vengeance By Jude Watson
Jedi Apprentice: The Only Witness By Jude Watson

37 Years before Episode iv
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell By Ryder Windham (Dark Horse Comics, 3 Issues)
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: The Aurorient Express By Mike Kennedy (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues)

33.5 Years before Episode iv
Jedi Council: Acts of War (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Cloak of Deception by James Luceno (Del Rey Books)

33 Years before Episode iv
Darth Maul (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter by Michael Reaves (Del Rey Books)

32 Years before Episode iv
Prelude to Rebellion by Jan Strnad (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)
Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Film)
Episode I: Anakin Skywalker by Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Episode I: Queen Amidala by Mark Schultz (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Episode I: Qui-Gon Jinn by Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse Comics
Episode I: Obi-Wan Kenobi by Henry Gilroy (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Starfighter (Computer Game, Lucas arts)

32-30 Years before Episode iv
Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing by Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Jango Fett: Open Seasons (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Outlander by Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)
Emissaries to Malastare by Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)
Twilight By John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Infinity`s End By Pat Mills (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Star Crash By Doug Petrie (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
The Hunt for Aurra Sing By Tim Truman (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Darkness By John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
The Stark Hyperspace War By John Ostrander & Davide Fabri (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
The Devaronian Version by John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues)
Rite of Passage by John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Republic (Dark Horse Comics, Ongoing Series)

29 Years before Episode iv
Jedi Apprentice: Deceptions By Jude Watson
Rogue Planet by Greg Bear (Del Rey Books)

28 Years before Episode iv
Jedi Quest: The Path to Truth By Jude Watson
Jedi Quest By Ryder Windham (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)

27 Years before Episode iv
Jango Fett By Ron Marz (Dark Horse Comics)
Zam Wessel by Ron Marz (Daek Horse Comics)

24 Years before Episode iv
Starfighter: Crossbones by Haden Blackman (Dark Horse Comics, 3 Issues)

22.5 Years before Episode iv
The Approaching Storm by Alan Dean Foster (Del Rey Books)

22 Years before Episode iv
Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Film)

20 Years before Episode iv
Episode III (Film)

10 Years before Episode iv
Han Solo: The Pardise Snare by A.C. Crispin (Bantam Books)

10-5 Years before Episode iv
Droids: The Kalarba Adventures by Dan Thorsland & Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues)
Droids: Rebellion by Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Droids: A Season of Revolt by Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Droids: The Protocol Offensive by Anthony Daniels (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)

10-0 Years before Episode iv
Droids: The White Witch (Animated Series)
Droids: The Mon-Julpa (Animated Series)
Droids: The Great Heep (Animated Film)
Droids: The Adventures of Mungo Baobab (Animated Series)

5 Years before Episode iv
Jabba The Hutt: The Art of the Deal by Jim Woodring (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)

5-2 Years before Episode iv
Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu by L. Neil Smith (Del Rey Books)
Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon by L. Neil Smith (Del Rey Books)
Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka by L. Neil Smith (Del Rey Books)
Han Solo: The Hutt Gambit by A.C. Crispin (Bantam Books)
Han Solo at Star`s End by Brian Daley (Del Rey Books, Dark Horse Comics, 3 Issues))
Han Solo`s Revenge by Brian Daley (Del Rey Books)
Han Solo and the Lost Legacy by Brian Daley (Del Rey Books)

3-0 Years before Episode iv
Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire by John Wagner (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)

1 Year before Episode iv
Han Solo: Rebel Dawn by A.C. Crispin (Bantam Books)
Underworld: The Yavin Vassilika by Mike Kennedy (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues)

Episode iv
Episode IV: A New Hope (Film)
Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina Edited by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books)

0-2 Years after Episode iv
Vader`s Quest by Darko Macan (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
River of Chaos by Louise Simonson (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Splinter of the Mind`s Eye by Alan Dean Foster (Del Rey Books, Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
Dark Forces (Computer Game, LucasArts)
Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire by William C. Dietz (Dark Horse Comics, Graphic Novel)

0-3 Years after Episode iv
Classic Star Wars: In Deadly Puirsuit by Archie Goodwin (Dark Horse Comics, 8 Issues)
Classic Star Wars: The Rebel Storm by Archie Goodwin (Dark Horse Comics, 8 Issues)
Shadows of the Empire: Shadow Stalker by Ryder Wyndham (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Classic Star Wars: Escape to Hoth by by Archie Goodwin (Dark Horse Comics, 8 Issues)
Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire (Computer Game, Lucasarts)
Empire (ongoing Series, Dark Horse Comics)

3 Years after Episode iv
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (Film)
Tales of the Bounty Hunters Edited by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books)

3-4 Years after Episode iv
Shadows of the Empire by Steve Perry (Bantam Books, Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues)
Bounty Hunters: Scoundrel`s Wages By Mark Schultz (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
TIE Fighter: Defender of the Empire (Computer Game, Lucasarts)

3-5 Years after Episode iv
The Bounty Hunter Wars: The Mandalorian Armor by K.W. Jeter (Bantam Books)
The Bounty Hunter Wars: Slave Ship by K.W. Jeter (Bantam Books)
The Bounty Hunter Wars: Hard Merchandise by K.W. Jeter (Bantam Books)

4 Years after Episode iv
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Film)
Tales from Jabba`s Palace Edited by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books)
Shadows of the Empire: The Jabba Tape by John Wagner (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Mara Jade: By The Emperor`s Hand by Timothy Zahn & Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues)
The Truce at Bakura by Kathy Tyers (Bantam Books)
Shadows of the Empire: Evolution by Steve Perry (Dark Horse Comics, 5 Issues)
Classic Star Wars: The Vandelhelm Mission by Archie Goodwin (Marvel/Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)

4-6 Years after Episode iv
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Rebel Opposition by Michael A. Stackpole & Mike Brown (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair by Michael A. Stackpole & Darko Macan (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Battleground: Tatooine by Michael A. Stackpole & Jan Strnad (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Warrior Princess by Michael A. Stackpole & Scott Tolson (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Requiem for a Rogue by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: In the Empire`s Service by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Making of Baron Fel by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Family Ties by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Masquerade by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Mandatory Retirement by Michael A. Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)

5 Years after Episode iv
Boba Fett: Twin Engines of Destruction by Andy Mangels (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Dark Forces: Rebel Agent by William C. Dietz (Dark Horse Comics, Graphic Novel)
Dark Forces: Jedi Knight by William C. Dietz (Dark Horse Comics, Graphic Novel)

6.5-7.5 Years after Episode iv
X-Wing: Rogue Squadron by Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books)
X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble by Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books)
X-Wing: The Krytos Trap By Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books)
X-Wing: The Bacta War by Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books)
X-Wing: Wraith Squadron by Aaron Allston (Bantam Books)
X-Wing: Iron Fist by Aaron Allston (Bantam Books)
X-Wing: Solo Command by Aaron Allston (Bantam Books)

8 Years after Episode iv
The Courtship of Princess Leia by Dave Wolverton (Bantam Books)

9 Years after Episode iv
X-Wing: Isard's Revenge by Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books)
Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zahn (Bantam Books, Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)
Dark Force Rising by Timothy Zahn (Bantam Books, Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)
The Last Command by Timothy Zahn (Bantam Books, Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)

10 Years after Episode iv
Dark Empire by Tom Veitch (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)
Dark Empire II by Tom Veitch (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)

10-11 Years after Episode iv
Boba Fett: Death, Lies, & Treachery by John Wagner (Dark Horse Comics, 3 Issues)
Boba Fett: Agent of Doom By John Ostrander (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Empire's End by Tom Veitch (Dark Horse Comics, 2 Issues)
Crimson Empire by Mike Richardson & Randy Stradley (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)
Bounty Hunters: Kenix Kil by Mike Richardson & Randy Stradley (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Crimson Empire II: Council of Blood by Mike Richardson & Randy Stradley (Dark Horse Comics, 6 Issues)

11 Years after Episode iv
I, Jedi by Michael A. Stackpole (Bantam Books)
Jedi Academy: Jedi Search by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books)
Jedi Academy: Dark Apprentice by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books)
Jedi Academy: Champions of the Force by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books)

12 Years after Episode iv
Children of the Jedi by Barbara Hambly (Bantam Books)

13 Years after Episode iv
Darksaber by Kevin J. Anderson (Bantam Books)
Planet of Twilight by Barbara Hambly (Bantam Books)
Jedi Academy: Leviathan by Kevin J. Anderson (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar

14 Years after Episode iv
The Crystal Star by Vonda N. McIntyre (Bantam Books)

16 Years after Episode iv
The Black Fleet Crisis: Before the Storm by Michael P. Kube-McDowell (Bantam Books)
The Black Fleet Crisis: Shield of Lies by Michael P. Kube-McDowell (Bantam Books)
The Black Fleet Crisis: Tyrant's Test by Michael P. Kube-McDowell (Bantam Books)

17 Years after Episode iv
The New Rebellion by Kristine Kathryn Rusch (Bantam Books)

18 Years after Episode iv
Ambush at Corellia by Roger MacBride Allen (Bantam Books)
Assault at Selonia By Roger MacBride Allen (Bantam Books)
Showdown at Centerpoint by Roger MacBride Allen (Bantam Books)

19 Years after Episode iv
The Hand of Thrawn: Specter of the Past by Timothy Zahn (Bantam Books)
The Hand of Thrawn: Vision of the Future by Timothy Zahn (Bantam Books)

20 Years after Episode iv
Union by Mike Stackpole (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)

23-24 Years after Episode iv
The Young Jedi Knights: Heirs to the Force by Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Shadow Academy by Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: The Lost Ones by Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers by Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight by Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Under Siege by Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Shards of Alderaan by Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Diversity Alliance by Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Delusions of Grandeur by Kevin J. Anders0n & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Bounty by Kevin J. Anders0n & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: The Emperor's Plague by Kevin J. Anders0n & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Return to Ord Mantell by Kevin J. Anders0n & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City by Kevin J. Anders0n & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)
The Young Jedi Knights: crisis at Crystal Reef by Kevin J. Anders0n & Rebecca Moesta (Bantam Books)

25 Years after Episode iv
The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime by R.A. Salvatore (Del Rey Books)
Chewbacca by Darko Macan (Dark Horse Comics, 4 Issues)
The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide - Onslaught by Mike Stackpole (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide - Ruin by Mike Stackpole (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos - Hero`s Trial By James Luceno (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos - Jedi Eclipse By James Luceno (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Balance Point by Kathy Tyers (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory - Conquest by Greg Keyes (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory - Rebirth by Greg Keyes (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Star by Star - by Troy Denning (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey by Elaine Cunningham (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines - Rebel Dream by Aaron Allston (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines - Rebel Stand by Aaron Allston (Del Rey Books)
The New Jedi Order: Traitor (Del Rey Books)

Apocrypha
0-1 Years after Episode iv
Tales From Mos Eisley by Bruce Jones (Dark Horse Comics, 1 Issue)
Classic Star Wars: The Early Adventures by Russ Manning (Dark Horse Comics, 9 Issues)

0-4 Years after Episode iv
Classic Star Wars: Devilworlds by various (Marvel UK/Dark Horse Comics, 2 Isues)
Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago. . . - Doomworld by Various (Marvel/Dark Horse Comics, 20 Issues)

I have yet to find the time to get to the New Jedi Order stuff, among others....

Good God, no-one ever made a post THAT big just for me....it took a full minute for my brain to comprehend it's enormity. But it's a real help, thankyou.

So many books....this is definately going to have a negative effect on my bank account....

Cheers again!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back