• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is a Thought I've Had For a While

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
Be prepared for what I'm about to say, because some of you are going to be shocked by it. Although I've enjoyed many of the discussions on here, and I love you guys for being my friends and helping me overcome some of my shortcomings, I've decided to quit this site because I haven't gotten anywhere with meeting women in my area. Not only that, but because I'm finally starting to make a breakthrough with my employment situation, which would give me little time to message you guys or participate in discussions, I need to focus on getting my shit together now more than ever, considering my rent payments among other expenses. Because of all of that, I realized my best bet now is to go to local bars when I'm not working and work on my social skills with women, and after we've seen each other there and communicated enough times, I'd exchange numbers with them and find some way where we can meet up for a tickle session. Those of you who know me will be sorry to see me go, but if it's alright with the mods, message me your phone numbers and we can always keep in contact that way. Thanks for all of the great memories and understanding this.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back