• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is...Manic

What, no one commented? Ridiculous.

How do you find time to be on here, busy beaver?

Physics master's students scare me. Bachelor of Arts, here.

Nice profile, dude. XKCD FTW

Very interesting Bio. I been here like forever and love it, I'm not going to say welcome cause I see you been here a while yourself. I do have a question, how does a Physics Major want to play music as a means of support, I would think rocket scientist lol, that is not an easy subject.

PS If you go to nest you will prob. have a blast

Very interesting Bio. I been here like forever and love it, I'm not going to say welcome cause I see you been here a while yourself. I do have a question, how does a Physics Major want to play music as a means of support, I would think rocket scientist lol, that is not an easy subject.

PS If you go to nest you will prob. have a blast

Haha, well my dream carer would actually be in the acoustics field, designing instruments and speakers, but that's a hard industry to get into. I like living the musician lifestyle, playing shows in seedy rock clubs at 12 am and living and dying with each note I play.

Oh and a quick update, I said in my original post that I was getting laid off, which did happen, thankfully though I was able to find a new job relatively quickly and am now working in forensics for the government.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back