• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three 's Company Tickles

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I saw two of the I believe three times in which Joyce Dewitt was tickled on Three's Company in the last day or so.

I just finished watching an episode called "The Bake Off"

John Ritter says to Ms Dewitt. "Janet, you tickle me, and now I'm going to tickle you" and then he gets her in the ribs.

Yesterday, I believe it was. There was another episode in which Ms Dewitt was lying down on her belly on the couch in the apartment they lived in on the show, and Mr Ritter tickled Ms Dewitt on the sides/belly area.

Even though I have not seen the episode I;'m about to mention in a long time, I will find it eventually.

There is an episode where the trio go camping.

I think Mr Ritter uses his foot to tickle the sole of Ms Dewitt's sole. Ms Dewitt, as Janet, thinks that Chrissy is tickling her with Chrissy's bare foot. After cracking up, Ms Dewitt says. "Chrissy, Stop it!" and then finds out that it is Jack in the tent with her and not Chrissy.

Those are the three tickles on that show which I recall, unless there were more, and they excape my mind

I loved this show as a child, and to this day, will catch reruns periodically. The camping episode with the tickles is burned in my memory from back then haha

They have the show on Pluto TV streaming. Sometimes I will watch an episode or two at night before I go to sleep

They have the show on Pluto TV streaming. Sometimes I will watch an episode or two at night before I go to sleep
Not only was Joyce DeWitt quite lovely, the show proved that she was extremely ticklish as well!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back