• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle babysister story

I'm guessing you mean babysitter(?), and it happened for me. Pretty much my origin story.

Of all the millions of times that a young woman has been the babysitter for boys, surely some tickling occurred (in both directions) some of the time.
It is also clear that many people lie about their childhood experiences.

So, believe those stories told by people that you believe are honest.

Guess it depends on who tickled who. I had two babysitters who let me do all manner of things to their feet. They're probably why I'm here today. lol

I used to smell babysitters feet when I was younger, but probably because I was .. oblivious lol.

I've posted this before, but, I did not focus on how ticklish women were until I was in my pre teen years, when our bunk tickled two 19 year old female counselors.

By my mid teens, my parents felt that I was old enough to stay in the house alone for the evening with our dog, so thus, I did not have any more opportunities to tickle babysitters.

Me and my brother and sister were raised by a single mom, so until we got old enough, we’d have a sitter come over after we got out of school until my mom got off work. Unfortunately for me, she never chose a cute 19-year-old. It was always older retired people.

Me and my brother and sister were raised by a single mom, so until we got old enough, we’d have a sitter come over after we got out of school until my mom got off work. Unfortunately for me, she never chose a cute 19-year-old. It was always older retired people.

Just wanted to put in a good word here for tickling older retired people. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back