• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge Specials

Tickle_Challenge

TMF Master
Hey Everyone,

As many of you know, I am the guy that offers Specials. I sell my back catalog at a very deep discount and this helps everyone out. I actually make more money and you get a ton of savings. Because of the big savings, I do the transactions manually to save the middle man fee so the process is done via email.

My current special is for my entire 2006-2009 Tickle Challenge Catalog of 307 Challenges. We talking about 45 hours of tickling that would cost you over $3,000 to purchase on our clip store. However, the cost is ONLY $199 for the download option. There are 51 ZIP files sorted by contestant and you have 60 days to download the content. If you prefer to have DVD's sent to you, we offer those formats as well for a higher price.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and I will walk you through the private process. It is extremely discreet and all major credit cards are accepted. Nothing to do with tickling shows up on your statement.

I am asking anyone on the Forum who has purchased a special from me to post a review of your experience buying from me in this nontraditional manner.

Thanks,

Chris

Well, peoples, Chris is at it again. When I first discovered Tickle Challenge 4 or 5 years ago, it was exactly what I was looking for! Instead of tying girls up, he asks them hold their hands above their heads for fun and for cash, while he tickles the crap out of them. Actually, he does tie them up in certain other challenges, but the strip challenge is my favorite. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, just visit http://www.ticklechallenge.com.)

Anyhow, I just find this so fascinating from a psychological perspective. Sometimes, the girls are about to CRY because they can only stand there and let themselves be tickled, even though it's unbearable for them, because they need the money.

Anyhow, you could spend a fortune buying all his clips, just like you could at any CLIPS4SALE store. And now Chris comes along and offers the last 4 years at a discount. I've taken advantage of this special once before, and I have to tell you, you're getting a TON of content for very LITTLE $$$$$.

Plus, it is SAFE to do so. Chris is one of the most ethical store owners I've ever seen. You WILL get the content you've paid for, in some cases, within minutes. (Depending upon how busy he is tickling his girls - - - what a rough life he leads!!! ~LOL~)

BE WARNED THOUGH: You may not realize how much disk space downloading 4 years of clips will take. These are not MP3's, these are VIDEO clips!!! Fortunately, Chris has a special web page which makes the entire process super simple - - - you merely RIGHT CLICK on the girl's PIC, and save the ZIP file to your computer. Once you've downloaded the file, you UNzip it (all versions of Windows from XP and above have this capability built-in.)

I purchased a back catalogue last year, for around $75 ( I cant remember the exact price but that was approximatly it). What Ido know is it was very good value for money, if you are to look at it as a cost per minute. Most clips for sale stores charge $1 per minute (and some charge slightly more).

I dont know exactly what this worked out at but I can tell you it is pennies (only a few cents like maybe 5cents) per minute. The entire backlog is very large indeed, like dragonmmx said you will need to make sure you have enough disc space. I got 24.4gb of media over 304 clips ranging from 5 to 12 minutes long! Thats alot of clips for pricedont you think?

I can also confirm Chris offers excellent customer support, when I made my order there was an issue with downloading some of the files and Chris very quickly helpped me out ad got all the files to me.

Tickle Challenge is different to other tickle video stores / sites as the clips are all based around different challenges (some I like more than others). For example I am not personally a fan of he 'ice' tormenting or hair ruffelling, but the clips are well seperated out so if you like the 'tormenting / annoying her' type clips then you can watch them just look for "HC" in the file name, whilst I prefer to watch the Tickle Challenge clips (TC in the filename). Note because of the vast amount of clips in the package I still feel it was very good value even though I only like the Tickle Challenge clips (although I have to admit the HC clips are quite entertaining).

The videos are always high res and a variety of different restraint positions are used, all areas get tickled.

I, too, have taken advantage of one of Chris' special offers. Key word: SPECIAL! What other producer out there will give ALL the clips he has produced ever and charge less than 10% of the original cost, and at the same time be giving away free full clips every now and then? This dude is too generous.

And not only that, the clips are great, both creatively and qualitatively speaking. The quality and lighting of the clips are great and if you even browse through some of his tickling photos and fee clips you will see what I am tallking about. With the exception of one or two, most of his models are genuinely quite ticklish and he definitely picks 'em well! Even for the one or two that weren't ticklish, he still found a way to make the clips interesting and enjoyable from a tickling perspective. Chris tickles each model everywhere in different positions so you can pretty much guarantee that you can find something you want in his clips. My favorite challenge is the Strip Tickle because of the suspense that I get in watching each girl lose their clothes one piece at a time. And of course, it never hurts to see NUDE hot models get tickled the hell out of them!

When it comes to ordering clips, Chris is very flexible. When I bought the special I was having problems with my credit card so I asked if I could send a money order and he worked with me to get the transaction done because he really values his customers. But like Chris said, the transactions are very discreet and private, something that I'm sure many of us would be happy to hear.

With regards to the downloading process, it can be very time-consuming but very worthy of that time spent. If you get the special, he will send you a link to a page with ALL the clips which is sorted by model, which each girl having one ZIP file that contains all of their challenges, each clip named specifically for your convnience. He will give you a username and password to get into the link and the rest is history! Very simple and straightforward. His older clips had a CODEC issue that prevented from skipping around the clips but he has fixed that and I have some of his new clips and I am now able to move around them so don't worry about that.

Review

Hey TMF,

I ordered a back catalog special from Tickle Challenge a little while ago and was highly impressed by my purchess. Firstly the sheer number of videos you receive in these offers is absolutely huge and the diversity of the clips is also extremely impressive. The value for money component speaks for its self (as you have enough clips in one of these collections to last you half a year if not more without them getting samey) and so I wont dwell on that aspect of the purchess.

What I will talk about then is the quality of the challenge videos, which are, in a word......awesome! You get Strip tickle challenges where the girl has to remove an item of clothing everytime she lets go of an object or gives up etc, resulting in many gorgeous ladies being tickled naked. You have your standerd tied and tickled challenges, with some really inventive and vunrable positions for the girls to get stuck in. There are also humiliation challenges, where the unfortunate damsel has to make a fool out of her self in various sexy ways through fear of incluring tickling or being tormented with ice/ice water. There are many variations of these challenges too, one excellent example springs to mind, where the girl is forced to hold a note inbetween the big toes of both her feet without dropping it, while they get tickled.

Once you've decided which challenges you feel like watching (out of your now humungus collection), you then get the joy of handpicking your favorate contestants to watch be put through them. Its awesome and the best purchase of tickling media you could hope to make.

Most videos are M/F (fine by me) and we are also treated to a couple of F/F.
All the contestants are very attractive and range from somewhat ticklesh (before eventually breaking) to hyper ticklish. There is a good range of varying backgrounds, though my one and only critisism (as hard as it might be to manipulate this) is that I have not seen any Asian models, this may have changed now I don't know, but I would like to see a couple of indian and oriental girls go through the strip tickle challenge.

While unconventional the transaction proccess was secure and discreet and most importantly I was able to feel safe spending my money. Chris remains in email contact offering excellent support should you require any, and is very accomodating and friendly.

If you are in the market I can confidently say you would be exeedingly hard pressed to find a better purchess both in quality and value.

...Ragnaros...

a great special!

hey guys,
i have been communicating with chris for the past 2 years and took advantage of the deal he was promoting.. i think chris's clips are different because it has amateurs going in and being very competitive when it comes to winning! lol. bottom line is, if you think about the math, theres no deal out there that can even compare with the pricing. as stated earlier, the videos might take alot of room, but there are ways of spreading the space around. take advantage of this offer! i actually lost all my clips, but ended up repurchasing them due to the fair price. also, the clips seem like they're in better quality!? what are you up to chris! ha...

As a tickling video producer myself, I have to say that this is an amazing deal.

After seeing some of the most attractive models on the Tickle Challenge site, I decided it was time to start checking out some of their work. I have never purchased a bulk deal from anyone in the past, but I decided it was too good of a value to let pass by. Less than one hour after purchasing the deal, I received an email containing instructions to access ALL of the Tickle Challenge clips. I was very impressed with this quick response and immediate access, since although I am also a producer, I could not have responded that quickly. Thanks for the instant gratification!

The best thing about the deal, in my opinion, is that you end up with clips from all of the models, many of which I was not interested in after seeing the pictures. Now that I own the clips, however, I got to see the reactions of ALL of the models, and let me tell you---DO NOT JUDGE A TICKLEE BY HER COVER. Some of these models that I didn't even think I was interested in seeing quickly became my favorites.

It is also cool that they do a variety of scenarios. Normally I only like to see tickling with bondage, but it is really fun to get to see what their natural reactions are like without the bondage---especially since he always ties them up after anyway!

I just need to emphasize how much material the deal will give you access to. The company typically gives 30-day access to the site for downloading. With a cable internet connection, I figured this was ample time---but there was much more content than I anticipated. I contacted the producer immediately after the link expired, and he was glad to grant me the additional time to download the material.

Great videos, great equipment, great production. It's definitely worth checking out.

Last edited:
Chris is awesome, both as a person, and a producer.
I got some time to shoot the shit, as they say, with Chris. Seemed like a straight up guy, and knows how to deal with customers. I ran into, I believe, a codec issue with the videos I originally purchased from him. Once I contacted him, he got back to me in less than 24 hours. There was no questions asked, he had the new, redone videos ready for me to download. This was literally months and months (Maybe even a year) after I had originally purchased the clips.

On another note I really enjoy the clips. There is literally something for almost everyone. You like nude, non nude, feet, pits, upper, lower, any kind of tickling, he's got it for you. No matter what kind of girl you enjoy seeing tickled, he has that too! I don't think there is any of his models that I particularly "don't" like to watch. Its all around a good set-up and idea.

Lastly, I want to touch on how he brings his clips to the customer. WAY cheaper than any other company out there. 95% of tickling videos out there sell for almost a dollar a MINUTE! That's insane in my books. Thats why I can happily admit that I have only ever purchased clips from one producer, and that is Chris. For the content you get, and the amount of tickling you get, there is no other producer, or company, that even comes close to the price amount that Chris does with his deals. That doesn't go to say that I wouldn't buy from another producer, but with the economy we are in, Chris definitely gives you your bail-outs worth of tickling!

Thanks for all the hard work and customer service Chris. I have purchased from you now twice, and plan to in the future!

I'd purchased several clips from Tickle Challenge before taking advantage of an early edition of this catalog special in January of 2009. On price alone, the special is a worthwhile purchase. As others have said, you receive several dozen gigabytes of high-resolution clips for a fraction of the cost per minute you'd pay to purchase from Clips4Sale. Even if you've purchased from Tickle Challenge before, you are guaranteed to receive new material, and probably lots of it (unless you've purchased his whole catalog already).

However, what's more valuable is what is in those many gigabytes. A deal on a collection of clips is great, but if they all stink, it's no deal at all. That is decidedly not the case with these clips. Certainly, some are better than others, but that's true of all producers, from best to worse.

The really nice thing about the catalog specials can be summed up in one phrase: something for everyone. If you like upperbody clips, they are here in abundance. If you like lower body clips, they are here in abundance. Every major and minor target can be found in many of the clips in this collection, guaranteeing you clips you'll enjoy.

If you like bondage, there are examples aplenty. If you like the 'lee to have a bit more freedom, that's here too. If you like nudity, many (most, I'd say) 'lees exhibit it. If you don't, there are a number of videos with no nudity at all. MikeTickler mentioned the variety of ticklees in the special, and he is quite correct. You'll find most any kind of laughter, level of ticklishness, and "style" of reactions here. If you don't like one 'lee, there are dozens of others to choose from. As MikeTickler noted, you'll likely discover 'lees you'd never have given a second thought that, after viewing, turn out to be really to your liking.

I've never had an issue dealing with Chris; he's always been prompt to respond to my emails, often within minutes of my sending them. He's honest in describing his videos, and will note (and has noted) if a 'lee isn't really that sensitive. On the whole, I've enjoyed what I've purchased from Tickle Challenge, and found the specials Chris offers to be a real value. I don't doubt any of you will too. I've never worried giving him my payment information for these specials, as he handles the payment through the same secure system his normal clips store runs on. As I said, I purchased the special over a year ago, and I've not had a problem, billing-wise.

Tickle Challenge

A little over a year ago Chris was running a special for all his clips. It looked good and I was in the process of finding out how many clips that meant and he said ALL OF THEM. Just prior to me making the decision he released a series of clips with Kendra James who happens to be one of my all time favorite Lees.
I informed him yeah I was going to get the special he offered and then joked too bad the Kendra clips came out after the special offer. I sent him my payment and when he set up my link he sent me a little message that he'd decided to give me a surprise too.
I opened the link and he'd included all the Kendra James clips NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Given those were about to be hot selling clips and worth nearly a 1/4 of the price for the special I was VERY VERY happy! Chris most certainly did not have to do this, it was not part of the special but he went that extra mile to make a customer happy. In fact, until I downloaded all the content he sent me email every day to ensure I wasn't having problems with the downloads. Then he kept the link alive a few more days in case I had issues with any clips. Customer Service is superb.
Now onto the tickling:

1: His models are ALL girl next door types. Kendra James was the only "name" model I've ever seen on his site and she showed up NO attitude and was excellent. By Girl Next door types I mean gorgeous, the girl you wanted to tickle as a teen or young man. There's a body type for everyone and PLENTY of curvy girls :)

2: The concept: The girls care put through a few challenges and under certain circumstances lose clothes :) I love the concept, in fact it's the most unique around and I've wondered why others do not implement it. The only issue I have with it is the positions where the ladies arms are not cuffed or tied to something. Again this is simply a matter of preference. In my mind the best scenes are those where the women are tied standing up with their hands over their heads. I love to see them tickle dance in their panties or nude! Also his final challenge usually has them nude tied to an X Cross sort of thing with plenty of room for wiggling hips. It's in this position I think he does his most ruthless tickling. These scenes ALONE are worth the price of the special. Usually the challenge runs six to eight scenes with all different positions. To be honest if Chris only released the Standing up and X Cross (or whatever that is scenes) the special would STILL be worth it at twice the price.

3: The tickling. The earlier clips I'm not so fond of with the exception of Emily. I think he took it a bit too easy on the models, the tickling rarely lasted over 10 seconds at a time and Chris seemed to be always changing tools and stuff. As the site became more mature the tickling got a LOT better. I think there might be a bit more work on this to do and I'd consider his tickling to be Top Of The Line BUT his later clips are getting there. He really took it to Kendra James and a few others. Saying all that, remember for the Price you are getting HUNDREDS of hours of clips and most of them range from Good to Excellent. If you want to get your wank on you'll have plenty of opportunity here. There is something here for all, ice, feathers, fingers, squirt guns, foot tickling, upper body tickling, hips, knees. One bit of advice to Chris, if you find a good spot stick to it awhile and TWO and this is a matter of preference, I'd love to see a Pussy and or asscrack/asshole tickling challenge.

4: I love the models all wearing clothes that give the just off the street appearance. It makers it feel more real, they all seem to have a nice vulnerability and get along with Chris.

5: Overall, HELL YES get this special. It's one of the VERY best deals on the internet. There is more than plenty enough of varied content to make it worth anyone's money. BTW on the Tickle Challenge Website he used to rate girls in his clips by their ticklishness, within bounds of reason he was usually dead on. If she's rated as Hysterical you're in for a good show. In fact if anything he tends to under rate them just a tad.

I know many here have to be very particular about investing in clips because it's a financial hit for them so I'm serious when I say if you can only afford to get this special then by all means do so. Chris will treat you great. (Over a year after his last special he still emails me to make sure I'm happy)
Given I got his last special and he hasn't released much new content since then I'll be truthful, I'm not getting this one, HOWEVER if I didn't already have most of TC content and knowing what I do now HELL YEAH I'd get it!

Do it

Since I'm one of the lucky guys who bought one of his specials in the past, Chris asked me to write an honest review about it - so here goes:

First of all, I never buy a clip without a preview, so it was a tough decision. But once I realised how much material there is, there was simply no way to turn this opportunity down. I knew that there would be videos that weren't my cup of tea but with that huge amount of stuff I couldn't go wrong - and I didn't. Back then I had kind of a slow connection, so it took over a week to download it all and I had to make room on the harddrive in a hurry. In the end it filled about 15 DVDs!
Then there was the trust-issue. It's not a problem to give someone 5 bucks for a clip, if something goes wrong, it's only 5 bucks. So I thought about this and decided to do it, again because it was such a bargain. And on the other hand, if it hadn't worked out, I could have come here to the TMF and tell everyone about it, since this is the place everyone comes through. But, what can I say, everything worked like a charm! I paid, got Chris' response almost on the spot and started downloading. And once I realised that a week was not enough, he told me he'll leave the password working until I'd signal him that I was done. Perfect service!
All in all, from my experience I can say, it is safe to make the deal!

Now on to the material itself. Let's never forget what you get for your money. In my opinion, Jolene, Stacie Lynn, Sativa, Emily and Lindsey were worth the money alone (each of them that is). If I remember correctly, the Emily-clips are about 2 hours alone - you do the math.
And there's more, Chris left it all in there, even the few models that weren't ticklish at all and even videos from other sites like "bikinirants" for instance, to me not really sexy but kind of fun to watch anyway. But let's focus on the tickling. One can see what the early clips are, the tickling wasn't the best and there was room for improvement. But the newer the videos get, the better they become, especially when a model returns to do another set and he already knows the weak spots.

My favourite is the strip tickle challenge, what a fantastic idea! To my knowledge this is the only site where you get this and Chris came up with other cool ideas, interesting bondage positions, the "hogtie without tie", you'll see ice and cold water in action, you'll see women struggling to hold a dollarbill between their toes while getting tickled, you'll hear Heather say that she won't strip and won't be tied up and in the next clip, tadaa, she lies there, stretched out, bound in bra and panties and even loses the bra later, you'll see Jolene and Heather in a whole series of F/F videos and Stacie Lynn getting tickled until she agrees to get tickled - priceless!

The only downside to me was the fact that the videos were all single files back then and were named poorly, but since this is a lot better now, there's only one thing left to say:

DO IT !!!

Tickle Challenge

Tickle Challenge has earned the right to be considered one of the most reputable and premiere tickle producing companies out there. Not only are they easy to do business with, producing genuine tickling with extremely attractive women, but they are probably the most creative company around. One of the things I've learned over the years about the tickle community, is that everyone seems to have their own niche interests. Most it seems, prefer feet, while some like upper body, and maybe even fewer gravitate toward belly button or underarms. Fortunately, Tickle Challenge covers all these different areas sufficiently, but they also do something extra that most companies don't. Besides developing a very personable rapport with each contestant, and making the entire setting comfortable and real, Tickle Challenge Chris expertly exploits two of the most intriguing things about tickling, which are endurance, and laughing.

Tickling is a contradiction surrounded by mystery. The mystery is whether a person is ticklish, and if so, where is that person ticklish, and why are they ticklish there, while others are not. Secondly, why do people laugh involuntarily from tickling even when most don't enjoy it? There is no other human activity that induces laughter through something that is disliked. This is where Tickle Challenge excels. The Strip Tickle Challenges simply ask ticklish women to endure tickling. How long can they keep their ticklish areas exposed and endure the tickling? This is fascinating to observe for people who share this interest. And best of all, the Still and Silent Tickle Challenge does what no other company does. It asks the contestants not only to endure the tickling, but suppress the natural reaction to laugh. For people like me, who have always pondered why this activity makes people laugh, this is the biggest niche fulfillment out there. Watching beautiful women try not to laugh while being tickled is fascinating to me, and sets Tickle Challenge apart from everything else out there.

Finally, I think it's clear that Chris can be very generous to the community, frequently providing full samples. This in turn solidifies the credibility of his business, and demonstrates that not only is he on the level, but dealing with his company is like dealing with any reputable company. Indeed, an above average interest in tickling may seem less than mainstream, and people may be skeptical to make purchases for this type of material. Fortunately, Tickle Challenge eliminates this skepticism by maintaining a discreet professionalism, and delivering on his products. Like any business trying to make it out there, Tickle Challenge is able to take what might be considered a non-traditional purchase and make it feel like any other regular purchase. Be it a single clip, or taking advantage of the many great deals and bundled offers, you get much more than what you pay for. And even better, much like any business that enjoys a certain level of success, Tickle Challenge is continuing to make improvements and make the customer experience even easier. They are working on better products, in simpler formats. Keep up the great work Tickle Challenge. You've become the Cadillac of the community.

Hey Guys, I not to long ago bought the Justine set from Tickle Challenge which I enjoyed very much. Tickle challenge I thought did this tickling session very well and it was nice to see them using such a gorgeous model and performing a very unique tickle session with her. The way this set of videos was was absolutely perfect. I would easily buy another set from Tickle Challenge again as the sale went through perfectly well and was handled very professionally.

High Quality and Quantity

The clips at Tickle Challenge are of very high quality. The thing that stands out for me is that there is NO FAKING. This does not mean that every woman is hysterically ticklish. But what it does mean is that what you are watching is real. Also there tends to be a very playful and positive nature to all of the clips, which I also like. I have nothing against torture scenes or extreme sexual content mixed in with tickling. This is, however more of a down to earth approach. The sheer amount of clips I got for the price was staggering. While most producers charge about $1 per minute (including the talking), I got an entire library. The purchase was very easy and safe to make, and the clips were organized well for downloading. Chris has been making great clips for years now and I hope he continues to do so.

These are some of my favorite videos ever because the girls don't usually seem to be exaggerating their reactions for the camera, because the girls are often presented with calm, relaxed conversation during the session which generally elicits bigger reactions from the tickling, and because of the variety of challenges & positions.

So I'm really a fan.

Just a few suggestions from my point of view:
1.) Sometimes when you get a particularly huge reaction from a girl, you stop after a second or two instead of exploiting it until her reaction begins to wane. I think you move on too quickly too often after big responses.

2.) The bikini top straps in the mouth could be modified. As it is, just clenching the mouth hard while being tickled is often a natural reaction, so it's just not that hard to accomplish. Instead... try making it harder... like telling them it the straps can only be in between their lips. Or putting a doctor's-type tongue depresser between their lips sideways, and then hang the straps from each side of it... i.e. come up with new ideas to make it harder.

3.) More verbal teasing. "Do you like this?" "Do you ever tickle anyone? -- Ah, well you're being paid back now, aren't you?" "Sing a little bit of your favorite song -- if you do well, I'll reduce this one minute." "Try telling me right now that you're not ticklish, and if you sound convincing I'll reduce your time." That kind of conversation always makes the videos more fun, because it adds to the psychological torture.

4.) No breast implant girls.

Again, just my two cents. Overall -- very well done! :)

Well worth the dollars

I ordered the whole-catalog special in 2009, and I'm still enjoying each of these clips as I open it. (The way I figure it, there's no reason to go for a marathon when one has gigabytes of tickling clips at one's disposal.)

Every sort of tickle clip has its charm, of course. Some companies bring to the screen girls who scream at the slightest touch, for every touch, no matter how long she's been touched, and although the fantasy element of that can be fun, it's not the only game in town. Tickle Challenge starts from a different point, namely a challenge in which natural ticklish reactions break through even though the girls would do better not to react.

The Strip Tickle Challenge is really the best material in the collection--these girls know full well that losing clothes not only exposes them to everyone who buys the clips but also leaves more skin open for even more ticklish action. BUT THEY STILL LET GO. That's the best bit, really--you can see in their faces that they know they just opened the door for more, and their anticipation is great.

Perhaps the best thing about this large-collection download is that one gets a variety of body types, kinds of laughter, general reactions, and all the other varieties that make tickling fun. There are skinny screamers, giggling girly girls, agonized Renaissance women, and all sorts of other delights in this collection, and whatever one's taste is for the day, the girl is there waiting.

I spent $75 for the 2006-2008 collection, and the value is unmistakable. If you make one tickling video purchase this year, you could do worse than to load up a hard drive with these beautiful girls.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back