• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Club; Finally I got tickled!

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
I met someone on this site and he said there's many fetish clubs here in South Korea. I can read Korean but I can't really say much more that the basic pleasantries.

With his help, I went to the website (all in Korean) reserved a girl, went to Seoul, and met her in the club.

She was tall, thin, had tattoos all up one leg, and was dressed in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit - just as I'd ordered. We tried to talk, but she spoke even less English than I spoke Korean. (Tickling seems to be the same word in Korean).

She stood over me so I could look up her skirt and I felt up her legs, tickled the backs of her knees, and stroked where her legs met her panties - zebra patterned panties.

My plan was to tickle her for 20 minutes or so, let her tickle ME for 20 minutes, then get a footjob, then whatever time I had left I'd do whatever.

But she had ideas of her own; she layed me down on the couch, with difficulty she removed my small Korean socks from my size 12 superwide feet, and started stroking my soles. She had long nails. I grit my teeth, tightened my muscles in a vain effort to hold still, and couldn't.

She kept pulling my feet back over to her, but I couldn't hold still. I eventually had her sit on my shins and go to work, which worked much better. Now and then I'd sneak a tickle of my own to her feet.

She took off her neck tie and bound my ankles together and went to work some more. I had her stop so I could remove a shoelace from my shoes and use it to bind my big toes together. I started to use a figure-8, but she stopped me and did something I'd never seen before. I'm not sure exactly what it was; she grabbed the shoelace by the middle and then used the double strand to tie my toes and then ran the lace between my feet to tighten it somehow - it worked well.

She tried kneading my knees, but I couldn't explain to her that she had to do it harder.

I layed on my back and she sat on me and went to work on my ribs with her long fingernails. The whole time I was gasping and twitching, gritting my teeth, trying desperately to let go of my resistance, or be forced to let go. I've always been uptight and I really needed a good laugh.

She went to get some "rope" but came back with something like pantyhose, had me cross my wrists, and bound them. Then she sat on my back again and went to work - this time I was powerless to stop her.

Eventually I had her stop so I could turn over, (she always knew when I really meant it). I took the shoelace off my toes and together we bound my wrists to the leg of the couch. I lay on my back so I could watch. She whole room was mirrored, (even much of the floor), and she is so beautiful. And she kept making these clicking noises, like a little schoolgirl does when she pops gum in her mouth! And I couldn't leave her gaze.

My shirt was off despite her insistance that I'd get scratched up. She went to work on my belly, ribs, and armpits - what a night! I tried to watch but I may as well have been blindfolded because I had my eyes clamped shut for most of it.

I couldn't explain to her my last known weak spot - you have to poke a finger, HARD, between my lowest and second-lowest ribs, on my side but far towards my back, and wiggle.

I giggled a little but mostly struggled and gasped.

In the videos, I always saw armpits getting poked and the flesh moved around - I thought that's because the lees were a little ticklish and the film was a fake. I was WRONG! It DOES tickle when you do that!!!

And somehow she was able to tickle my nipples! That has NEVER happened before!!! I couldn't open my eyes, but I think she took a fingernail and sort of moved it from side to side - imagine her trying to gently saw with her fingernail instead of scratch.

I wanted to feel her body against me, to lay against me, to hold her close... and to feel her up. But I was bound and couldn't explain to her in Korean.

Then finally, still tied up, came the footjob. Her feet were just a tiny bit rough, and I like that. She kept catching a little bit of my ball-sack, so I told her to add some oil like she originally wanted - she was good! She had amazing control with her feet, touching the sides for a while so I'd last longer, rubbing the tip with her feet when I approached orgasm - which is so sensitive I can't stand it and ruins the orgams - when I squirmed and begged she laughed and then stopped, and the aimed me perfectly so I shot onto the least hairy part of my body.

My right hand was starting to go numb from being bound, so she released me, (our time was up anyway), and she helped me get cleaned up.

And the whole thing was less than seventy bucks.

I'm meeting a kink group here in Korea - almost all non-Koreans, like myself, and I look forward to them ALL tickling me. I think if they ALL work on me I won't just gasp or giggle, I'll actually laugh and beg - that's what I really need. It's not so much about the tickling anymore, although it was and is certainly great to feel - I love that electrifying feeling - now it's about the release, the freedom... Not about the power exchange, but to be thrown free of mySELF - do you know what I mean? I need to be forced to do what I can't do for myself - I need that laughter and forced joy willingly endured.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Sounds like you found exactly what you needed.
Congratulations! This makes you a very lucky dude.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back