• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Cuckhold Fantasies

dogrednuht

Curious if anyone has any tickle cuckhold fantasies of watching his wife tied, tickled and whatever else the tickler wants to do to her. Would also love to hear from the ticklers as well if they fantasize about doing this to someone's wife. Nothing would be off limits.

Feel free to post here or if you want to private message me. Would love to hear other people's fantasies on this topic.

When I was single an in the military, married women were my favorite playmates; they loved tickling because it was sensual and erotic, but "not really cheating".

Well I'm in the process of building a harem of girls, lees and LERS.

Who ever thought there could be a politically correct Harem lol. Do thec lers ever get a turn at you, or do you just watch them dominate the lees in your Harem. Good luck at any rate.

Very big fantasy of mine as well. Love to watch another man or woman tickle my wife to sexual submission while she’s wearing nothing more than sheer pantyhose and I’m tied up naked forced to watch. I love different scenarios that involve this love to chat with like-minded people.

My scenario is tying up the guy and having me tickle him while either the woman watches, or she is riding him while I tickle him to orgasm, or she helps me tickle him to orgasm. I would have no interest in tickling her.

Curious if anyone has any tickle cuckhold fantasies of watching his wife tied, tickled and whatever else the tickler wants to do to her. Would also love to hear from the ticklers as well if they fantasize about doing this to someone's wife. Nothing would be off limits.

Feel free to post here or if you want to private message me. Would love to hear other people's fantasies on this topic.

Somehow, I can't imagine some guy letting me tickle the crap out of his wife then make her suck my dick to make it stop...

Well, this is right up my alley. I am writing a story now about me and my wife meeting a younger guy at a bar that has an obvious foot fetish, and then taking him back to our place where my wife teases him with her legs and feet as we all enjoy some cocktails, and it ends with him tickling her brains out. Look for it soon…

This is basically the scenario I whisper in my wife’s ear during sex

From all that I see and hear, this is a much bigger fantasy than most realize. Quite a few guys would love to see their wives/girlfriends in a ticklish situation. And there are a number of guys that would love to be the bull in this scenario, especially younger guys wanting to tickle an older Milf. What kills it, in many cases, is some of the Bulls want to take things too far, meaning non-consensual sex or torture. I’d love to see a younger dude tickling my wife, making her laugh and laugh, and getting aroused by it. But I’m not looking to get her raped, or watch her suffer. I guess there’s a fine line between fun and suffering.

From all that I see and hear, this is a much bigger fantasy than most realize. Quite a few guys would love to see their wives/girlfriends in a ticklish situation. And there are a number of guys that would love to be the bull in this scenario, especially younger guys wanting to tickle an older Milf. What kills it, in many cases, is some of the Bulls want to take things too far, meaning non-consensual sex or torture. I’d love to see a younger dude tickling my wife, making her laugh and laugh, and getting aroused by it. But I’m not looking to get her raped, or watch her suffer. I guess there’s a fine line between fun and suffering.

What about letting them act out a ravage fantasy? Anybody who would actually rape your wife is pretty disgusting, however the Ravage or Rape fantasy is a top 10 or even 5 fantasy that women have (men to if I'm bring honest) so I guess it would be a matter of mutual confort. Is she okay having sex with the bull, are you comfortable with her having sex with another guy, and us the bull comfortable having sex with a married woman (especially in front of her husband which I'm guessing is part of the scenario. It all about who's okay with what, and how far you want to take things. Will you "arive in time to rescue the princess from this fiend" or are you "tied to a chair and forced to watch the fair maiden get ravaged by this cad". The end result is up to the players to decide.

I've had a fantasy about having a wife who was cheating on me with a strong athletic man. The man would tie me up and tickle my feet while she mocked my suffering. He'd go from tickling me to forcing me to be his slave.

I'd be forced to massage his bare feet while my wife got to sit on his lap and make out with him. She would tease me by telling me that he's a real man and I need to obey him for taking care of her needs.

Finally! A thread I’ve been waiting for! My biggest fantasy is wanting to watch my wife get tied up and tickled by a foot fetish loving tickler. He would play with her feet and tickle them until she was a sweaty exhausted mess. I would listen from the other side of the door to her laughing and begging. A buddy of mine has a foot fetish but has zero desire to tickle. I do send him pictures of my wife’s feet and he loves it. Is so hot when we all hangout and I know he has seen her soles.

Many, many men have this fantasy and that is why, out of courtesy, I always make my ransom videos fun for the damsel's significant other, by incorporating little glimpses and brief spurts of the tickle-torment I'm inflicting and the gentle, brain-meltingly slow and gentle clitoral teasing I'm inflicting, just so they know just enough about their sweetheart's distress to let their imaginations fill in all the delicious blanks in the question of, "What's he doing to her now?"

Yes! Very big fantasy of mine, Love the fantasy of my wife being tied up wearing sheer hose Being tickled by two men, or a man and a woman to sexual submission as I’m tied up and forced to watch, we talk about this quite often in bed. This fantasy turns my wife on as well

Last edited:
... the tickle-torment I'm inflicting and the gentle, brain-meltingly slow and gentle clitoral teasing I'm inflicting...
Tickling the clit and tickling all around the vagina I've found to be one of the most ticklish spots on some women. If a woman is ticklish there, giving her oral can produce an explosive ticklish climax. The light, delicate touch there is most devastating.

For an "others tickling my GF/Wife" fantasy imagine her tied down spread eagle and three ticklers making her shriek and arch up, pulling with all her might on the bonds while one tickles her underarms, ribs, and breasts; one tickles her feet; and one tickles the sweet spot between her legs. And BF/Hubby watches. This hubby would be very turned on.

Tickling the clit and tickling all around the vagina I've found to be one of the most ticklish spots on some women. If a woman is ticklish there, giving her oral can produce an explosive ticklish climax. The light, delicate touch there is most devastating.

For an "others tickling my GF/Wife" fantasy imagine her tied down spread eagle and three ticklers making her shriek and arch up, pulling with all her might on the bonds while one tickles her underarms, ribs, and breasts; one tickles her feet; and one tickles the sweet spot between her legs. And BF/Hubby watches. This hubby would be very turned on.
That’s incredibly hot

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back