• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Culture

Onnakusuguritai

TMF Poster
I was wondering if anyone has ever been in an environment with a tickle culture? Basically a setting wherein tickling is very commonplace that if you were to repeatedly tickle someone it wouldn't raise any eyebrows. Fetish gatherings excluded btw.
For example, in my old high school we had what I would personally consider a tickle culture. It was very common to see girls squirming and giggling at the hands of boys. I got to tickle some of the hot girls too and no one batted an eye because it was so normal. Sometimes the girls would get revenge, even on me (which was fun), but the culture seemed to focus on M/F. One time this middle schooler introduced himself to a female classmate of mine by sneaking up behind her and tickling her pits while she was tying her hair lol (it was that normal)

No I haven't seen that, not in high school or middle school anyway. Most of what I've seen of that kind of thing was as a very young kid, maybe kindergarten or elementary school, but not even in school, just messing around with the other neighborhood kids outside or at home. I still remember this one girl saying..."Let's play cowboy, I'm going to tie up your feet!" And she put a leather belt around this kid's feet and started tickling them.

Too bad I have not been in a situation like this as an adult!

This may not have become a widespread culture. When I only saw the title, I thought it was a post about tickle in the culture of various ethnic groups hahaha. I wanted to say that there is a classic plot about tickle torture between men and women in a Chinese martial arts novel

Would you mind to elaborate a bit? :)

Not sure how else I can elaborate... I guess just think of a setting where tickling was a very common activity. Maybe a side of the family that liked to tickle? Or a friend group that constantly tickled each other? In my case, my high school had a lot of tickling incidents, so I considered it a place with a tickle culture.

Never even thought about it like that to be honest. But it's an interesting thought.

To answer your question, probably no. Not in the sense that it would be considered or viewed as a tickle culture. It would be interesting if someone "created" a community that would perceive and identify themselves as being part of a tickle culture. But, I am against such things in general cause we all know what such attempts often lead to...

I've been to foot parties with the FootPad and FootSpot. It was a good way to see if the women they had were legitimately ticklish, and to tickle women who weren't doing sessions off of the website.

To some extent, this happened in my high school. There were a few guys in my class who enjoyed tickling girls they liked or were friends with. Being a painfully shy kid, I usually didn't have enough courage to take part in it, but I witnessed a few guys give a few girls some good mini tickle sessions. There was also this other time in my twelfth grade English class where this one girl kept tickling one of the guys in our class. She normally didn't do stuff like that, either. I can't remember what provoked her to do it that time.

Even though I rarely had the courage to try anything like this, I did briefly tickle this girl on the bus one time. I was in ninth grade, and she was in tenth. To my delight, she was super ticklish and had a really sweet giggle.

A good question, it definately happend a lot when I was in secondary school and to a small extent primary school, not what I would call tickle sessions exactly.

I don't know if there was a "tickle culture" around me, BUT I do know that throughout my life, there were people who I ran into who loved tickling at the high levels that I did. It was more of a hindsight thing.

For example: There was a guy who was ALWAYS tickling girls, ALWAYS! But I figured out really quickly that he only enjoyed tickling girls who hated being tickled and would get angry at him. He tickled me once, and of course, I didn't tell him to stop or get upset at all. He never tickled me again after that. LOL

There was the infamous aunt and uncle who I am one million percent sure were into it. I remember hearing laughter from their room well into the night when I was supposed to be in bed. They tickled us a decent amount, but my aunt pretended she wasn't ticklish at all.

And I was just a menace! I feel bad about how much I tickled people when I was younger. Just- I was pretty awful. Of course, that meant someone was always getting revenge. So there was always tickling going on around me, but I don't think it was the culture. I think I set up situations as much as I could because I love it so much. The set-ups generally worked. :D

It was fun seeing it break out around me, but I usually instigating the tickle fights- even between other people. LOL

Nowadays, well... tickle desert. (by choice a lil bit)

This happened a lot in my middle school and high school. Before I even knew there was a tickling community. I guess it was a form of flirting. We’d also sneak up behind the girls and grab their sides or if they were putting their hair up we’d tickle their armpits. And yes like previous post they’d tickle back. The only time feet ever really got tickled was in middle school and birthday parties. Usually someone would have a pool party. I even remember I was dating a girl in high school and she was not ticklish at all but would always tickle me. And we’d pass notes around between periods and I remember her putting on a note. “ I can’t wait to see you after class and tickle you! I love tickling you it’s so cute”

I was wondering if anyone has ever been in an environment with a tickle culture? Basically a setting wherein tickling is very commonplace that if you were to repeatedly tickle someone it wouldn't raise any eyebrows. Fetish gatherings excluded btw.
For example, in my old high school we had what I would personally consider a tickle culture. It was very common to see girls squirming and giggling at the hands of boys. I got to tickle some of the hot girls too and no one batted an eye because it was so normal. Sometimes the girls would get revenge, even on me (which was fun), but the culture seemed to focus on M/F. One time this middle schooler introduced himself to a female classmate of mine by sneaking up behind her and tickling her pits while she was tying her hair lol (it was that normal)

In my opinion this is totally wishful thinking . If you are into the tickling fetish , as I am , then refrain from tickling ANYONE without their explicit consent . To pretend that you can tickle someone without any ulterior sexual motive is just deceiving yourself and others . In the current climate , any unwarranted touching , especially m/f , is likely to land you into hot water . So he aware

God, I wish. I heard tickling is massive in France, Italy and East Asia tho. Gotta say, I'm jealous.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back