• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Doodles. */F Various levels of nudity.

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello,

Here are three coloured doodles of my usual favourite nonsense. Girls dangling and being maddeningly tickled by a playful something to make her fall into another something (usually a giant tickling plant) that will tickle even more than the first thing.

1: My beloved Miss Isobel Baxter found herself transported to a cartoon universe where, of course, everyone and everything delighted in removing her clothes and tickling her completely silly. There were some films in the 80s and/or 90s where people got transported to cartoon worlds (Roger Rabbit, Coolworld... maybe some others... but, mystifyingly, the girls never got tickled which seems baffling, if a world of crazy cartoon characters suddenly find a lovely human girl in their midst I can't imagine why they would immediately all want to chase her around tickling her in numerous silly way to make her laugh. I'm probably biased though). Anyway, Isobel, was making her escape from Madame Gigglesquirm's Maze of Tickle Traps, down some vines outside when one of the resident multi-arm tickler teddies caught up with her and is patiently tickling her out of her mind until she loses her grip and tumbles into a large soft Giggleberry Bush whereupon she will be mobbed by the resident Giggle Gliders (like Sugar Gliders but more inclined to deliberately tickle you with their tiny claws) who will feed her Giggleberries and tickle her senseless until Madame Gigglesquirm retrieves her to finish the Maze.

2: The inquisitive science assistant of a research vessel cataloguing the local wildlife and plant life on a far off world was out for a run, enjoying the feel of the alien grass on her bare feet when she saw a large tree-like plant with bunches of bright colourful fruit. She climbed up to investigate. At which point a local life form (she is not sure if it is an animal or an ambulant plant) took an interest in her. Delighted to find that she is very ticklish has set about finding all the places that make her laugh as it finds her laughter and facial expression quite delightful and entertaining. It has also decided she should try some of the berries from the tree (which, it doesn't realise and she is just realising herself, make her tickle from the inside out and generally increase her ticklishness and her susceptibility to laughing) she is trying not to eat any more of them but each time the alien finds a new ticklish place she opens her laughing mouth and in pops another Giggleberry. Why doesn't she jump down and escape? All the laughing and general hubbub has attracted a whole troupe of delighted creatures at the bottom of the tree who are enjoying the spectacle and as soon as she gets to the ground they will all want a turn at tickling her.

3: Aboard the same research vessel are some habitats where the crew bring life forms to study them briefly before letting them back on to the planet. This science assistant was on her way back from the ship's gym and went in to do some of her chores... replenish food and water, prune some of the foliage in the habitat that had grown a bit too high, that sort of thing. Having done the food and water, and being lithe and supple, she went up one of the plants and started to trim the branches a little, you can see that she is wearing gardening gloves (although otherwise she is still in her tiny gym outfit). As she was leaning out to pull in a branch one of the friendly inhabitants flew up to say hello and unwittingly landed on her back. As you can see all its tiny feet have found some dreadfully ticklish footholds (normally she should wear her worksuit which protects her from this sort of thing but she had got comfortable around these pleasant creatures). Once the creature saw how happy she looked it was delighted and deliberately tickled her with all its feet. She is a bit tangled in the foliage now. There is a soft landing below her, but of course (as always) the rest of the creature's troupe are waiting down there for their turn to give her a nice tickle.

D.

Attachments

• 01_IsobelTickleTeddy01.jpg
    01_IsobelTickleTeddy01.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 381
  • 02_GiggleBerries01.png
    02_GiggleBerries01.png
    392.6 KB · Views: 342
  • 03_TickledByAlien11.jpg
    03_TickledByAlien11.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 343
Hey, great to see you back with new material, Detritus! Awesome stuff, as always! My favorite of the three is the first with Isobel; her sheeny, pliant skin is so touchably wonderful, absorbing the full force of all that stimulation! Her goofy soft-toy assailant is a hoot, too! Beautifully done all 'round! That goes for the other two, as well!

I'd say poor Isobel, but I rather think she intentionally gets herself into such ticklish situations.

Hey, great to see you back with new material, Detritus! Awesome stuff, as always! My favorite of the three is the first with Isobel; her sheeny, pliant skin is so touchably wonderful, absorbing the full force of all that stimulation! Her goofy soft-toy assailant is a hoot, too! Beautifully done all 'round! That goes for the other two, as well!

Thanks, Low_Roads. Yes, she does often end up covered in some alien plant stuff that either tickles her itself or facilitates increased ticklishness with it's slipperiness, doesn't she?

I'd say poor Isobel, but I rather think she intentionally gets herself into such ticklish situations.

I agree. She will never admit it though, not even to herself. She will cough and bluster and deny while blushing furiously. Unless, of course, she is being tickled at the time someone is claiming that, in which case she will just laugh... maybe trying to shake her head.

Yes pretty sure Isobel creates her own fate.

R

You are right, but, again, with much blushing and denying if you were ever to put that to her directly.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back