• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fantasy CUM true M/f

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
I discovered, quite accidentally, and just as much as a surprise to her, not that she was ticklish, but that her asshole, after proper foreplay and 3 minutes of vaginal penetration, when finger banged, brought her*immediately*to orgasm.

A prim and proper lady, an aristocrat, someone who didn't and*couldn't*enjoy such things.

Teasing her asshole would make her cum, but only after a minute of massaging, stroking, gentle scraping, and poking.

She'd howl, she'd yell, she'd curse, she'd clench and try to grab my hand... but she wouldn't dismount from me. Instead she'd grind and hump*faster,*impaling herself on me.

1 finger was more than enough.
2 DOUBLED the humiliation.
3 were so large it'd hurt.

Butt, she'd clench.

So, after a full minute, when she had resisted, when she had put up a fight, when she could convince herself she'd done everything she could and still look her parents in the eye - at that moment when she fought but was a second away from failure, I'd TICKLE her.

As horrible as it was, as wrong and sinful as it was, how much she fought against being a dirty whore, a single finger wiggling against her belly made her reach her hand back around to try and grab onto my finger - leaving her butt undefended. Unable to concentrate, her asshole unclenched, and my fingers, lubed from her own juices, slipped inside.

Her head flew back as she howled this pathetic desperate moan of defeat, grabbing onto the sheets and grinding her clit on my pelvic bone.

I could almost*play*her asshole like a musical instrument; sliding in deep, scissor kicking my fingers, twisting them around, working the g-spot from the*other*side, pulling them all the way out then re-violating her as she came, screaming.

Then, when she was done, and resting, catching her breath, forgetting each and every time, I'd*slooowly*slide my fingers back out, making her shiver and let out a demented wavery moan.

Then I'd let her rest for a minute or 2 before patting her behind and saying "get to work." A butt smack sometimes worked, but threatening to*tickle*ALWAYS did.

Even after she got married, she still called me on the holidays for years. Sometimes I miss her, but it's good she thinks only of her husband now - that's as it should be.

For more of my work, sexual but mostly not tickle focused, go to www.amazon.com/author/michaelholloway
My favorite is #34: The Metronome but #28: The Wall is currently most popular.

Very interesting story. Everybody's sexuality is unique, and hers is quite exciting. :bouncybou

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back