• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fight! M/F FF/M

Dante0088

TMF Poster
Ok, just a few days ago my gf was laying down on her stomach reading her book, and she told me to leave her alone cause i was being stupid or something. So i started to get up, but realized she was barefoot, and she had just finished playing soceer, so she still had the little white fuzzy things from her socks on her feet. I got up like i was leaving, and then i jumped on her calves and scribbled away at her feet. She immidiately went in sane, and tried to pull her feet away, but i had one hand holding them in place. She screamed and laughed so hard that i thought she was faking, but i looked back and her face was red, and she was pounding her bed with her fists. I kept tickling, until her sister ran in and saw. Her sister is just a few years younger, and quite a looker too. She tackled me off and pinned me down, wiggling her fingers inside my shirt. And i blew up with laughter, and before i could recover my gf was on me in an instant. They flipped me on my back, and her sister sat on my back attacking my ribs and my sides, and my gf, ran over and peeled on my socks and grabbed and used two hands to scribble all over my feet. I tried as hard as i could to break free but it was too much, and i coudn't take it anymore. She kept saying stuff like " awww, whats the matter sweetie? are your little footsies ticklish? That's too bad!" and her sister was just like" cootchie cootchie coo!" and both of them were just talking like it was no big deal, like " so what are you going to do tonight, once he is dead? i'm going to go to the movies" and they were just having a 20 minute conversation. When they finished i was drenched in sweat and i couldn't laugh anymore. They both got up and kissed my cheeks and laughed and said, remeber you mess with one of us, you mess with both of us! It was so much fun..haha.

Cool story. Your g/f and her sis sound like fun, evil lers. :) (the BEST kind of female lers. lol )

sweet sisters that are lers. wow
mess with one again :2poke: I know I would after that :D
please tell more stories too :D

Excellent short story, You'd be crazy not to get your girl back for that she deserves it after what they did to you. Oh and dont forget to tell us the result of course.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back