• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Goddess f/f

My Video

In tickle abuses defense it was not their fault the way the video turned out. it is 110% mine!!! I contacted them to put me in a video. They did not search me out. I am EXTREMELY upper body ticklish and you can ask anyone of my clients! Most of them wanted to see me in a video so I contacted tickle abuse. My reactions were not faked, I acutally enjoyed them more than was ticklish, I LOVE being tickled and this was more on the sensual side then on the torture side. I usually dont tell people to stop tickling - I BEG for more! I was disappointed with my reactions to this clip so I recontacted tommy and told him to reshoot me at no fee to him, I am not about the $$$$. I am more than just a friggin pretty face, as that is no damn excuse.
xoxo
Jamie

Time will tell

Had one spent money to watch the Tickle Abuse Jamie video, I would say they have a right to post a bad review. But why beat up on a free clip? I have viewed many video previews on this great web site. Those I liked, I complimented. Those I disliked, I said nothing.

As several of Jamie's clients have said she's indeed ticklish, then why not admit maybe her sensitivity just doesn't come across as well as it might have in this clip? Fair enough?

Jamie said, "I am EXTREMELY upper body ticklish and you can ask anyone of my clients! Most of them wanted to see me in a video so I contacted tickle abuse. My reactions were not faked, I actually enjoyed them . . . I LOVE being tickled and this was more on the sensual side then on the torture side. I usually don't tell people to stop tickling - I BEG for more! I was disappointed with my reactions to this clip so I recontacted tommy and told him to reshoot me at no fee to him, I am not about the $$$$. I am more than just a friggin pretty face, as that is no damn excuse."

Sounds like a world-class ticklee to me. False modesty aside, Jamie must know lots of guys would take a chance on her just because she's so good-looking. Yet she cares enough to want to exceed expectations.

Here's betting the next Jamie clip leaves a lot less room for doubt.

This video has stirred up some debate! I still say the video is sexy as hell, but Jamie will be coming back next week to do another. This time Tasha will tickle her where she doesnt enjoy it as much! Many of you love this video, and I did put something in the description on my store to warn everyone that this wasn't a typical video where the lee is screaming bloody murder (which is what i like best!) but a video where the girl likes and wants it. I try to make videos for all tastes, that's all. I still love it, and I don't mind the criticism from some, just keep in mind the video is what I describe it as. Don't worry, I have several NEW models coming today who I know will react in the manner you all are accustomed to seeing in my videos! I will have samples up tonight and throughout the weekend.

To Tickle Abuse

You said, "I have several NEW models coming today who I know will react in the manner you all are accustomed to seeing in my videos!"

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

You said, "I have several NEW models coming today who I know will react in the manner you all are accustomed to seeing in my videos!"

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

It isn't that tough a job, lol! I just sent one girl home who wasn't ticklish, shame cuz she was HOT! I have several more coming, so sometime late this evening I'll start posting samples!

Do you use a modeling agency?

Tickle Abuse, how do you find the girls you hire? Modeling agency?

Well just for everyone to know I personally tickled her today and she was awesome to tickle....Her feet are ticklish but you can't be light on her or else she will hold it in...But once I tickled a lil harder I had her squirming all over....As for her upper body like she said....Extremely screaming out loud ticklish....I gave her the smallest squeezes and she almost flew off her couch lol but she was a blast to tickle and she definately wasn't faking it's just her feet are not her worst spot...But when she makes the upper body clip like she said....Expect it to be awesome =)

Loved this video and loved Jamie's reactions! Nice to see a ticklish girl enjoying a session of tickle torment! Hope to see her back again sometime - and in delicious nylons too!

I can't keep my mouth shut on this one. I've been a lurker here for years, though when I first found this site I posted several stories under a different username. That was back when it was a smaller group of people, and there was a familiar old homey feel to the place. (Ayla, are you still here? Different name, maybe? We met once, I think in Albany...if you're around, drop me a note and I'll remind you who I am.)

Okay, now that I'm done trying to prove my legitimacy, here's my comment on this video: from the little clip shown, I agree that it looks like she might indeed be faking. But she is not. She is the real deal when it comes to ticklishness, and enjoying being tickled. She's hyperticklish, on her feet, ribs, stomach, sides, armpits, neck -- every inch of her skin is super-sensitive,
including her feet.

Actually, what I now realize is that there must be other clips out there that to me looked like obvious faked laughter, that are not. Again, I can understand how it might look like she's faking; if I hadn't tickled her myself I would have thought the same thing. I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy the video, but she's a sweetheart of a girl and I just want to stick up for her.

That's all, folks.

Never saw this video but... Hey, G.! :Kiss2: Welcome back.

thats sooo hottt

omg looove italian girls and her feet are soo hot..id be her boy annytime...that was really hot

In tickle abuses defense it was not their fault the way the video turned out. it is 110% mine!!! I contacted them to put me in a video. They did not search me out. I am EXTREMELY upper body ticklish and you can ask anyone of my clients! Most of them wanted to see me in a video so I contacted tickle abuse. My reactions were not faked, I acutally enjoyed them more than was ticklish, I LOVE being tickled and this was more on the sensual side then on the torture side. I usually dont tell people to stop tickling - I BEG for more! I was disappointed with my reactions to this clip so I recontacted tommy and told him to reshoot me at no fee to him, I am not about the $$$$. I am more than just a friggin pretty face, as that is no damn excuse.
xoxo
Jamie

How does one get to be one of your clients ?

You don't have to defend your reactions Jamie, I explained on my clips4sale store description that it is a slightly different type of video, that you ENJOY having your feet tickled. It is rare, but I have several models that truly enjoy it as well. It is a VERY SEXY video, without a doubt! Now Tasha and I know that your upper body is a different story, that you don't necessarily like it, so hats off to you that you still want to come even though you know just how ruthless Tasha is. I CANNOT wait to film you suffer, lol!

Gee...I thought this was a "forum"....for posting your own thoughts, ideas and opinions.

It is! It's in the title of the place! A place that when you are wrong you get TOLD about it! You've accepted of the first part of the fourm where you type what you want - now accept that second part that goes with it, where misinterpretations get corrected!

Here's hoping you'll lead by example: extending to me the same courtesy which you were denied, i.e. posting something which goes unanswered by any opposing reply!

From what I have seen, Tickled Abuse has always done quality work and been quite honest in their dealings with people! Why then, this time, would the whole thing be a fake - and they risk their business reputation on it?! Makes no sense!

Wanna buy some surplus !!!!!

?

Last edited:
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back