• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hotel - Chapter 3 (FFF lees)

Loveshoeplay

Hi there! I’m ‘loveshoeplay’ and i upload tickle stories of my own, or based on tickle roleplays i have done with several users. I just write about female girls being the ticklees and most of them have three principal characteristics:

-Feet focused: i don’t go directly to this spot and of course other spots have difference importance in several stories, but you need to know that since is my preferred place to tickle, all my stories have a focus on this spot or foot fetish literature.
-Non-con: my writting is based in sadistic tickling and non-consensual. I don’t write playful tickle scenes, neither romantic ones. All the stories are sadistic and based in non-consensual tickling. Scenarios of interrogation, abduction of girls and unbearable tortorous sessions are my most common themes. Of course this is just fiction, i would never suggest or encourage anybody to do these situations in real life. The stories are just a fantasy that would never happen to any person in real life without consent. Respect to the persons. This is only a fantasy story that should never happen to anyone.
-Non sexual scenes: my stories are exclusively tickle sessions, without sexual tematic. Maybe in one or another story there is tickling against private parts as a teasing, but this is going to be only in 1% of the story.

Nothing more to say. I hope everybody can enjoy the stories. I always appreciate comments and good advices for the stories. I will listen gladly all the feedback given by the readers. If anybody wants, i am free for RP too or talk about possible scenarios or ideas for future series.

TICKLE HOTEL is the story, written in several different chapters, of 3 girls who are abducted during their vacations and forced to endure the most tortorous tickle sessions they would never have though they could receive. I will try to upload usually new chapters for the viewers.
The story is written based on a tickle RP done with El Sawax.

CHAPTER 3

Olivia is very worried and concentrated on the cameras showing her cousin with this guy. So concentrated that she doesn’t notice the manager pressing a hidden button on the wall. As soon as she feels both wrists being trapped by shackles she begins to open her mouth but then she feels another strap at her tummy and opens her eyes very wide, shocked of what is happening to her.

O: "What the fuckkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" - before she can say anything more, she feels a strong hand putting something inside her mouth forcing her to being gagged - "Is this a sock?" - she thinks disgusted. Until she has time to think anything more the man attachs two straps of duct tape to her mouth, to prevent her spitting the sock of her cousin.

Her blood frozen inside her body when she sees the video of the abduction of her cousin. She starts to kick her legs, trying to get free. But her whole body turns into stone as she watches with terror the new video. When she looks at the screen and sees how her cousin is being tickled, her body starts to tremble slightly, while her head shackes from side to side, like if it’s something that can’t happen to them. They are being kidnapped by the tickle organization. And that sounds really terrific for the young blonde girl…

…………………………………………………………………..

PATRICIA

In the meantime Olivia’s sister unaware of whole situation, enters her room normally. Their stuff still not fully unpacked makes her loose a moment to find any kind of footwear for her sister.
In the room, Patricia searchs for a pair of silver flats that combine very good with the soft pink and pale colour of the feet of her sister, a pair that Olivia enjoys a lot since she brought them. She feels jealous of her sister, so she takes another same pair of shoes, identical to her sister's, and put them on her feet, throwing the flip flops across the room. She then proceeds to go to the reception again, hoping to find Olivia there. But she isn’t there. She goes to the boy who works as recepcionist and asks politely about where she is.
P: "Hello! Do you know where my sister Olivia is? Is the one that was a few minutes ago here, that one who has lost a shoe hahahaha" - she says kindly and laughing sweetly about the joke.

"No ma'am, I have no idea where they have gone. I was busy and before I returned they were already gone" - boy explains to Patricia. In reality giving only time to rest of the ‘personnel’ that is working for organisation to hide her out. Patricia may looking for them but there's little chance she will find someone.

P: “Okay boy…can you call your manager?Tell him i am searching my little sister?I will wait sitting there! Let me know as soon as you know something of my sister or your boss please” – she points to a sofa in front of the reception – “Where is this naughty girl?” – she thinks worried

She sits on the coach and takes her pone to check her social media and entertain herself a little. While she does that, her silver flats flyes on her feet. She aggresively slips in and out her soft feet the silver shoes. She is doing a shoeplay show right now, not knowing that a few men are very interested in her smooth feet being revealed.

"Of course miss. I'll try to catch them right away!" Boy listen to her and disappear behind "personnel only" doors. Patricia were sitting nervously, playing with her shoe. Unaware that her soft feet are recorded in big zoom. Projected to Agnes cell but also to potential buyers. Waiting for online biding…

………………………………………………………….

OLIVIA

"Do you like the taste?" – the manager asks Olivia – “I think it's from your cousin, that cutie you're watching right now. I hope that you're glad to find her after all. It's better to know what happened to your family, right?" – He keeps teasing her – “Oh, look how she flails her feet around. I know this procedure so I know that this man is using only one, maybe two of his fingers on her poor soles. She has to be extremely ticklish…” – the man says

Olivia with a shock expression can’t do anything but frantically shaing her head in despair-“Taste? Is really a sock inside my mouth? AHHWW it’s so weird!! What? My cousin sock? How that pervert has in his power the socks of Agnes?”-she thinks ashamed and freaked out by having her cousin sock in her mouth. She is getting more and more annoyed and scared as the man talks to her…is he teasing her telling all these things? If he pretends this, he is achieving. She is getting more nervous and worried with every word he says. Her eyes open wide and her body start to tremble while her captor talks about the tickle suffering of Agnes.

Of course she knows how incredibly ticklish the feet of her cousin are,specially her toes,she thinks, not being able of answering the teasing words the man is telling her. She knows the toes of Agnes are her breaking point, as Agnes knows too that Olivia’s arches are the most ticklish arches she has ever seen ,converting these parts in the weak spots of Olivia.

When they were kids, Patricia, Agnes and herself, Olivia, usually used to tickle fight a lot. As a result of this, every girl knows perfectly the greatest weak spots over all the body, including of course the specific spots of their feet; of the other girls. They all know what kind of tickling and in which spot has to be used to turn them into uncontrollable laughter. With the example of Agnes, Olivia knows that her toes are the most ticklish point of her whole body, and if they are sucked she looses her mind, she turns into hysteric laughter. The three girls knows perfectly how to drive insane the other ones. Of course they wouldn’t tell this information to anybody, as they sweared time ago to keep the tickle secrets for themselves. They would never betray each other.

“Can you imagine to be in her place? To have your own feet exposed and helpless like that? Being mercilessly tickled and not be able of doing anything about it?" – the manager keeps getting closer and closer to her, while standing behind her. Last words he whispered directly into her ear.

Olivia trembling increases when she hears the new words of the manager. She feels her throat drying as the teaser man whisper this to her ears. The toes of her barefoot curls imagining her in a such desesperate scenario. She struggles again in her bonds, trying to get her hands free, but she can’t move her arms, the ropes don’t allow that. She turns her head to confront the man’s eyes asking for mercy. When she does, Olivia stares into his posessed eyes. She tries to beg him but only a muffled sound emerges of her mouth. She gives him a look with puppy eyes, but she realices that his eyes are full of lust. With a white face, and terrified eyes, she hold his gaze, and she feels an incredible terror inside her seeing the grin smile he gives to her.

………………………………………

AGNES

Agnes has no idea that she is being watched by her cousin at the moment. Right now she has other problems. Long minutes passes before they give her a break. Bigger boy takes off her gag - "I hope you'll be quieter this time my dear. Otherwise you will stay in your little predicament for much, much longer. Now I want for you to expose in details sensitivity of your body. I hope you know your own ticklishness. Otherwise you know... we will have to figure it out ourselves"

After several minutes of torment,the gag has finally removed. Agnes takes adventage to breath heavily and recover herself by the initial tickle attack she has suffered. Poor girl doesn’t know that they have ever started.

A: “Th-thank you…thank you…i ca-can’t stand this anymore…p-please n-not my feet please, i am very ticklish”

She then hears about what they want: telling about her other ticklish parts of the body. They want to tease her and embarrash her. The girl feels really scared knowing she is at his mercy. She thinks fastly how to escape the torture. She has to lie them. They will never know her truly ticklish spots, unless they tickle her really a lot of time…or her cousins betray her. She quits this thought of her mind, Patricia and Olivia would never betray her, as she would never betray them.

A: “We-well…just give me a second to think about it…my worst spot are my feet”-she says shyly, there is no point of lying them about this because they have checked and they know she is extremely ticklish on her feet – “And..and i am very ticklish on my armpits, and on my tummy too but not so ticklish…”

Agnes has told a really big lie. She is ticklish on her underarms, but not very ticklish. Her belly is really ticklish, more than her underarms. And her thighs are her three most ticklish spot. Luckily for her,nobody has ever noticed this but her cousins. She thinks they will never know about that.

………………….............

OLIVIA

Manager were watching changes of Olivia expression. He loved how she grimaces in shock hearing that she tastes her own cousin sock right now. He basically were ogling whole body of the helpless girl. So much exposed and sensitive skin. What makes him slightly sad is the fact that she has lost one of her shoes. He likes to strip girls from protection of their feet, watch their fear. That's why he get Agnes sock into his hands in the first place. He just like such things too much. But seeing Olivia’s cute and bare toes scrunching just from mention of tickling creates an especially large smile on his face.

He lower himself to helpless girl and whisper to her again – "Oh, are you as TICKLISH as your cousin? You don't like to be TICKLED over your sensitive body? Feeling fingers running over your skin?" – Each squirm, unspoken plead and shiver he could force out of her please him greatly

Olivia was now facing her worst nightmare with the lustful man who has catched her. His words are only scaring her more and more,realizing the tickle predicament she is going to suffer.

O: “HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!NNNNHHHMMM” – the blonde girl whimpers terrified into the gag.

She sudders every time he enfasizes the word ‘tickle’ or ‘ticklish’. Butterflies start to fly on her tummy hearing the teases the man give to her. Of course she doesn’t like to be tickled, she hates it! And she fears specially being tickled while being helplessly tied. As ticklish as her cousin? She begins to feel dizzy. Of the three girls, Olivia has been always the most ticklish of the three. The 3 girls were very ticklish, very very ticklish. But Olivia was the most ticklish. Agnes and Patricia discovered that long time ago, tickling the feet of Olivia that she has the most ticklish soles, specially arches, of the world. Olivia doesn’t know what to do, if the kidnappers discover this, she will die of laughing.

"You know what? I have a bit power. Sufficient to offer you a little play. My proposition is that you will rise your feet for me, presenting them willingly. And I'll give you a little tickle test on them. For that, I'll buy some more rest time before you start your new life. How does it sound blondie?"

Olivia can’t avoid her eyes going full wide open hearing this. Is this man a magician? How he can know her feet are the worst spot? She doesn’t realice that the man has been studying her face and reactions to learn more of her. What can she do? If she don’t collaborate, probably it will be worse for her. With a sad face with terror inside her eyes, she nods submissively.

With trembling feet, totally shivering by the fear of what is coming, she rise both feet of the chair where she is trapped. She can’t avoid trembling a lot doing that. Present her weakpoint to the man really freaks her, but she has to do that, because if not, it will be much worse.

……………………………...............

AGNES

While the last of the three cousins waits in the lobby of the hotel,wondering where her sister and her cousin are, Agnes begins to realice what the kidnapper want about them. They pretend to make her slaves for rich people who wants to send them into tickle hell.

"Isn't that better? To be nice and listen our orders? Than making a fuss and chaos right away?" – the boy whispers to Agnes – "Truly, modern girls don’t know where's their place. But you will learn that, right? You will learn your place in natural order. Being a servant and slave for some rich guys... or even not guys!" – He laughs like that would be a great joke.

She hears disgusted what the boy tells her. He wants her being obedient and submissive. Being a wild and defiant girl, Agnes doesn’t know how to react to this words. She can only thinks about the tickling they can make her endure. Being a hyperticklish girl, she knows that she is really in great problems.

"Come boy, let's give our guest a little break, she will need her energy" – he points to his colleague to follow him and Agnes stay alone in room. Still helplessly tied, with her feet exposed.

She breaths relieved when the boys abandon the room and let her being alone. She fastly begins to scream for help a few minutes later, for avoiding them hearing her shrieks.

A: “HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!”

But her screams are cut when she watches the screen and notices that the security cams are stalking to her older cousin Patricia, filming her beautiful barefeet dangling on her flats.

A:”NO!! You sicks!!! Let her go!!! You cant do that!!” – she struggles again at her bonds, failing again of free herself - “Please, leave her alone your creeps…”

…………………………………………………………

PATRICIA

Patricia keeps waiting in the coach. She usually shoeplays a lot, but because her nervousness, she is playing with her silver flats in a really hard way that shows to everybody who pass next to her, her whole smooth feet.

She keeps trying to call her sister's phone, and she is getting more and more nervous and anguished as her sister doesn’t answer the call. The more nervous she is, the more the shoes slip off her feet. There is a point that she is so nervous that the silver flat is dangling only on her toes, showing all the whole soft sole to the world. Unaware that this is provoking lustful thoughs on some persons on the hotel, but not only that, all around the world too, because 4 security cams of the hotel are now working on getting the perfect angles of her shoeplay show.

Organization realized long time ago that one of best way to bother their victims is to set other, unaware guests against them. Kids are especially good for this, they are easy to bribe with sweets and are allowed for more.

And this time too, as hotel boy disappear, he have no intention to look for Patricia’s sister at all. Instead he finds a group of some kids and gives them an ‘important task’. Young boys love such things. They are supposed to make a prank. For one, to steal Patricia’s silver flats. And secondly, they receive a pair of handcuffs, and they're supposed to lock her to the couch.

Kids are eager to fulfill such mischief, having fun and promised sweets. Patricia is an easy target. First boy quickly run to her in moment when she is playing with her shoe so much that it almost falls to the floor. He quickly grabs it and run away, showing to all the cameras sweet toes of Patricia.

Patricia is concentrated on her phone, trying to localize her sister Olivia and her cousin Agnes. She has her right leg over the left, and dangles her silver flat wild as the anguish grows inside her. Then suddenly she feels a hand holding her shoe by the heel and pulling with strenght. The shoes flies and abandons her feet, in the hand of the running boy. She begin to protest to the prank boy..

P: “Hey you little naughty boy!! Give me back my shoe…!!”

As soon as she turns her attention on first naughty boy, second one approach her with handcuffs and tries to lock her other ankle to leg of the coach. That should make the job of stealing her remaining shoe easier.

Before Patricia can complete the whole sentence, she feels a hand holding her left ankle, supported on the floor, and attaching something it. She is more and more surprised. She stares at the floor to see another prank kid running out under the coach she is sitting.

P: “What the fuckk???You kid!! Come here now!What are you thinking you are doing?” –
She tries to free the leg but it’s impossible. She uncrosses her legs to win strength, and begins to search for somebody adult for help her.

But any adult person around act like they are not seeing anything. Looking in other directions, not reacting to Patricia calls. Kids, seeing they can have their fun only grew more interest in bullying her. Especially as they are keep supported with tools by hotel boy working for organization. Right now, they have one of her shoes in their power and the other foot locked in place. But she has too much freedom yet. So next target for boys is to lock her other leg and arms with more handcuffs.

So they try their tactic again. One of boys go to distract her while others will try to lock her out.
First boy wanted to do something similar that before. So to take something off her. But this time Patricia were alerted and ready to fight him. Yet still, distracted. All this play were accompanied by boys cheerful laugh.

………………………………………..

AGNES

Agnes screams are seemingly unheard, at least at first. But after a few minutes the voice of a man begins to sound by the speakers again.

"We can hear you loud and clear Number 1001. Why you're so loud? You don't like the movie?" – Cameras are now showing the barefoot of Agnes’ cousin, Patricia – "Why shouldn't we do that? It's so much money for us? How possibly you could convince us to not do this?"

Agnes is being catched by surprise by the voice. She wasn’t expecting being watched the whole time by the chaptors. She starts to feel raging when he talks about her beloved cousin.

“You perverts!! Leave her alone!!” – She starts to think what she can offer to the voice – “Well...if it’s money what you want...I have a lot of money!!Please, let my cousins go and i will give you a lot of money!!You don’t have to let me go until then!! I promise you will be rich, but please dont kidnap us!!”

"Anyway. You seem to be very fond of your family. I have here something that belongs to one of them, if you love them so much then I'll allow you to feel them close" - mastermind of the operation turns speakers off. As he is talking, hotel boy bring him the first stole shoe of Patricia. A nice silver one. He calls two of Agnes’ tormentors and gives them the item. They already know what to do.

The voice continue speaking, and that only makes her be more anxious. What is he talking about? Something that belong to them? Have these perverts started to steal in their rooms? Or what they are taling about?

Soon doors in Agnes cell opened again – "We have a present for you" – Younger guy says cheerfully, showing a silver shoe in his hand. Both men approach the tied girl. She can notice that bigger guy have a roll of duct tape with him.

Agnes watches the boys entering in the room again, and she understands, seeing the silver flat of her older cousin on their hands.

“You...you bastards...are you like foot fetishists or something weird like that? Give Patricia her shoe back,you sicks!!” – then the girl realices the duct tape roll on the hand of the big guy-“Wait...wait wait wait…What are you going to do with that?”

"Oh, we just want you to feel close to your family. As boss has said…" – Smaller guy laughs. Then he quickly places the silver flat at the girl’s face, so her lips and nose are deep inside it, and bigger guy tapes it to her head so she won't be able to remove it – "Good, now you can feel your cousin all the time. Isn't that better?" – the boys are having a great time humiliating their helpless victim.

But they notices that she tries to hold her breath, not wanting to succumb to their plan – "Oh, poor naive girl, you think you'll be able to hold your breath? Check this out then" – With those words both man place their hands at sides of Agnes and begin running them up and down her body, punishing naive girl with some tickling.

……………………………………………………..

OLIVIA

Manager looks at Olivia with lust. Her cute feet rise high, so close to him, and nicely presented. This is too pleasant. He loves how she is shivering, showing how much of will it costs her to expose her soles like that. He removes her remaining black flat slowly. Leaving both feet now bare for him. He brings the shoe to his face and took a long whiff, feeling excited. He licks his lips perversely.

Olivia watches in terror how the man takes out her other shoe. She can’t avoid to sudder feeling her other foot unprotected. A muffled whimper sound emerges of her gagged mouth.

O: “MMNNTT¡”

"Good girl, you will go very far with that attitude. You just have to obey" – with those words he begins to rub her soles with the palms of his hands, feeling warm of her flesh – "Keep them nice and rised, showing me the bottoms of those cute feet" – the manager demands

Olivia freaks hearing the man teasing her, saying that it’s better if she is a submissive girl. She looks to her side while he starts to rub her feet, visible worried about the man touching them. When she hears the word ‘bottoms’ a big tremble affect to her body. She can’t stand watching him aproacching her smooth soles.

Without further words he stop rubbing her and instead uses a lonely finger of each hand and run them on her soles. One finger per foot, nice and slow movement from her heel all the way up to her toes, feeling softness of her flesh – "Such a cute little feet" – he comments delighted
Olivia feels the fingers sliding up and down her feet, slowly, only one finger on each sole. She grabs strongly with her hands the armrests, trying to focus on being strong and not give her chaptor the gratification of hearing her laughing, but she can’t avoid doing little muffled sounds, principally snorts, muffled snorts.

O:”PFFFF¡?¡”

The young girl resists the first assault, but the second time he passes his fingers over her milky bottoms of the feet, the blonde feels the fingers again and when they reach the middle of the arch, she starts to hard giggle in her gag, and takes the feet out of the man, not being able of rising more for him.

Manager is in heaven. Blissfull by fact his victim willingly hold her ticklish feet for him. It is wonderfull to watch her struggle to hold as he explores her soles – "Oh, what happened? I thought you want to be protected by me? Why are you taking your feet away? Give them back" – the man states harshly. And as much as he love that she's suffering ‘willingly’, he doesn’t want to risk her taking her legs away again. So as soon as Olivia presents her feet again, he grabs her ankles. And by lack of other tickling tools, he begins to lick her soft soles.

Olivia breaths anguished and nervously as she takes her feet away. She puts both feet under the chair, not wanting to show them more. But then the girl hears the threat of the man, and she very shyly and trembling again, rises her feet up to him. When Olivia does this movement, she feels how his strong hands grab her ankles, not letting them to escape this time. But what really makes her dizzy and disgusted is feeling his tongue on her soles. It feels very weird,but it tickles her also.

O: “MMMPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF¡¡¡MMMGGGGGGG¡¡SSSSTTTTTTTPPPP¡¡”

Muffled laughter with unheared pleads are sent by her mouth. She then begins to fight with his chaptor, trying to move her feet out of the trap. She uses all her strenght for doing that. Firstly she tries to pull the feet next to her, but the man holds them perfectly. When Olivia realices that she can’t take away her feet, she suddenly change her strenght from throwing to pushing. As a result, she kicks the man’s face with her soles. That catchs by surprise the man who is kicked on his face, dropping his hands of Olivia’s ankles.

Olivia fastly returns her feet next to her, and hides her soles again under the chair, asking for mercy with her eyes to the man.

PREVIOUS CHAPTER: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?351114-Tickle-Hotel-Chapter-2-(FFF-lees)
NEXT CHAPTER: Preparing...

Comment suggestions and possible ideas for next stories! ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back