• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive *(11/2/11)* Frantically Ticklish Christina Topless & Punished! MF/F

AlternativeProd

Verified
Tickle Intensive *(11/2/11)* Frantically Ticklish Christina Topless & Punished! MF/F

WARNING: This is an intense clip. Christina was driven past her limits several times during this clip. This content is not for everyone.

Christina knew this was coming and was dreading it. It’s time for her to take her turn being punished! Christina is already EXCRUCIATINGLY ticklish on her feet (and everywhere else!) and the blindfold/gag harness she’s forced to wear only amplifies the sensations!!

Christina is locked up in the stocks, her feet tightly toetied, with her AMPLE BREASTS ARE COMPLETELY EXPOSED!! She’s going to have to deal with Kelli and Mr. Intensive… and both ticklers are BAD MOODS! This evil duo doesn’t give poor Christina any warm-up whatsoever. They just TICKLE THE HELL OUT OF HER, pure and simple!! Christina surges laughter into the gag, letting out SCREAMS of ticklish frustration as her ticklers MERCILESSLY SCRATCH AT HER ARCHES!! They find the most sensitive areas on the soles of her feet and concentrate on them!! Baby oil, fingernails, dual hairbrushes, and dual combs are used on Christina’s helpless feet, and everything drives her INSANE!! As time goes on, Christina’s screams and movements become more and more DESPERATE, her ample breasts jiggling and dancing in time with her t0rture, but her tormentors are RUTHLESS! They tickle and tickle Christina, smiling as MUFFLED SCREAMS seep out from the gag and she drools all over herself! Her completely exposed upperbody is given an INTENSE workout as well, with Kelli and Mr. Intensive digging into Christina’s sensitive ribs and armpits. Kelli smiles and teases Christina as she tries to beg, the ball gag and her uncontrollable laughter turning her speech into a garbled mess!

Christina is truly pushed to her limits in this clip. She is completely broken by the end of the session. Again, this content is not for the faint of heart!!

This clip is mostly foot tickling with one upperbody segment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RAUJSJY

Attachments

• TinaPPrv.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 2,231
  • TinaP(3).jpg
    TinaP(3).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,088
  • TinaP(22)sd.jpg
    TinaP(22)sd.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 617
  • TinaP(20)S.jpg
    TinaP(20)S.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 502
  • TinaP(18)S.jpg
    TinaP(18)S.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 764
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• TinaP(12)S.jpg
    TinaP(12)S.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 278
  • TinaP(13)S.jpg
    TinaP(13)S.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 247
  • TinaP(0)S.jpg
    TinaP(0)S.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 190
  • TinaP(9)S.jpg
    TinaP(9)S.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 182
  • TinaP(7)S.jpg
    TinaP(7)S.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 226
what no aftermath pic?

Hey Scorpion King, unfortunately not. Really sorry, man. We had already taken her out (she wanted out asap), and I don't do posed shots. But don't worry, the majority of my upcoming clips do have aftermath pics. I take them every time I have the opportunity.

Christina has really cute feet.
I love the blindfold and ballgag!
Her upperbody seemed really ticklish.

But I have to say, I do perfer clothes on the lees.
I'm not big on the topless theme. But great clip none the less.

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Hey Scorpion King, unfortunately not. Really sorry, man. We had already taken her out (she wanted out asap), and I don't do posed shots. But don't worry, the majority of my upcoming clips do have aftermath pics. I take them every time I have the opportunity.

Cant say I blame her. I dont suppose she was the first nor will she be the last.

The tickling and teasing of kelli is really amazing. For me she is the best tickler I know. I dont often buy clips, but great clips with great tickling and teasing of Kelli I buy!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back