• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle-jail! f/f non-con

Chris31

TMF Novice
Note- I got this idea from a story by AjEdged called kinky cops police department. Here’s my version of tickle-jail! Hope you enjoy!

Tickle Jail

“So what did this one do?” inquired the young man, curiously peering into the peep-hole on the solid-metal cell-door. He was tall and thin, with blonde hair and smooth eyebrows that made him easy to look at. He was wearing the standard gray Prison Guard uniform, the same as the man he stood across from.

“She stole a car,” the other guard revealed, “they pulled her over for reckless driving only to find the vehicle stolen.” He was a bit heavy-set with a scruffy goatee. He pulled a latch on the door which opened a small viewing-window into the cell. It also allowed audio to come through on a small speaker.

Both guards looked through to see a young girl, maybe 20 years old, wearing a straitjacket with her feet locked behind a set of stocks. The poor girl had tears and mascara streaming down her face as she shook her head from side to side, struggling, wiggling her toes furiously, screaming at the rusted walls “It waahahahasssn’t stoohohoholen!”

“What’s wrong with her?” the blonde guard asked.

“Oh she says the car was registered in her mom’s name. It’ll take at least 24 hours for a proper investigation to make sure her story checks out. In the meantime, they’re charging her with Grand Theft Auto.”

“No, I mean, what’s wrong with her? Why is she freaking out?”

“Ah, Tom, you ready for this?” the pudgy man leaned in as he explained, “its itching-powder. They do it to all the new inmates. ‘spose to be a harmless gag but I hear the stuff strings like needles and fire-ants,” he gave a wink as he leaned back and shut the window, “its routine to rinse it off after about an hour but I think the arresting officer left a note with this one. She was particularly nasty, so I’m guessing they’ll leave ‘er in here over-night; give ‘er some time to think, haha!” the large man turned from the cell door without spending another thought and began to stroll forward as Tom followed.

“Now this little wench; don’t let her innocent eyes fool ya,”

“What did she…” Tom was cut off mid sentence when the hallway doors opened and two Officers approached. They were both in black suits and flashed their badges like Feds, only one did most of the talking.

“I’m agent Jacobs and this is agent Smith. We were told we could find two guards on cell-block eight, presuming that’s you…”

The pudgy guard spoke, as he had seniority, “Yes sir. That’s us. This is Tom with the cute face, and I’m Ernie. Nice to meetcha,” he said as he reached out for a handshake. Neither agent acknowledged his hand and he slowly, awkwardly brought it back in.

“We’re here for a prisoner transfer. We were told you have a medical ward? We’ll need a gurney with full body immobility…” the man-in-black began as he adjusted his glasses, while the other stared blankly at the opposite cell doors. Ernie just blinked as he nodded his head like he understood. “Well then, son, the gurney?”

“Sir, yes, sir!” the big guard turned to his partner, “alright Tom…” before he was cut off by one of the g-men.

“I’m sure you can handle the gurney by yourself,” said agent Jacobs, adjusting his glasses again. He glanced at Tom, “any chance we could bother you to stay behind? We were hoping you’d accompany us to interview a suspect.”

“Sure thing,” answered Tom. He turned to his partner, “you got the gurney?”

“I’ll be back in a couple of minutes!” Ernie strode off confidently leaving Tom behind with the two men-in-black as they began to brief Tom on the interview.

“We’ve actually got two interviews set up for today. Our first one should be pretty cut and dry. Here’s her case-file,” Jacobs handed Tom a clipboard containing a manila folder. Paper-clipped to the outside of the folder was the girl’s profile picture. She had shoulder-length, messy black hair with bangs and wore heavy mascara. She had a wild, rebellious spark in her eyes and a smirking grin that was just asking for trouble.

“Her name is Dacey Allen. Age 21, 5’6”, 125lbs approximate,” agent Smith rattled off as they slowly made their way down the hall.

Jacobs spoke dryly, “She’s got a rap-sheet a mile long. Mostly drugs. She’s a large consumer of marijuana and has been known to solicit on occasion.”

“Heh, didn’t they make that legal?” Tom asked as he thought about the joint he had hidden in his pocket.

“State-wide. Federally, the government can still prosecute,” said Smith as he briefly raised an eyebrow.

“Anyhow, we’re prosecuting this one to the fullest extent of the law,” continued Jacobs, “at the formal request of her mother who graciously signed the consent forms.”

“Consent to what?” Tom asked.

Smith threw the young guard a side-glance, “enhanced interrogation techniques.”

The three authority figures approached the door to the first holding room. Smith used a key and unlocked the latch as he pulled the door back. Dacey was already inside, strapped into a contraption. She was positioned like she was sitting in a bucket-seat, tilted back, with her legs in the air. Her feet protruded through a clear-plastic barrier and were held tight in full metal clamps that didn’t allow a single centimeter of movement; not even her poor little toes. She, like the first girl, was wearing a straitjacket and struggling furiously as the men walked in. A lady sat in a chair across from the poor immobilized girl, and she stood to greet them as they came through the doors, “Ah yes, the team has arrived.”

The lady was tall and just a bit heavy-set with long, curly, blonde hair. She shook their hands as she introduced herself to Tom, “I’m Ms. Susan, I’ll be interrogator for little miss Dacey today.” Tom noticed Dacey was gagged and glowing red with embarrassment and anger.

Jacobs chimed in, “I’ve known Ms. Susan, here, for six years. She’s one of our best. This shouldn’t take long.”

Smith added “We’re here as witnesses to record the final statement. With that aside, Susan will be doing most of the work, here.”

“Heh, thank you, agent Jacobs, agent Smith,” the lady winked at Tom as she said, “alright, shall we begin, then?”

Susan clicked record on a small device and then lifted her clip-board to make a few scratch marks with her pen before sauntering over to where Dacey lay struggling. As she removed her gag, the room filled with Dacey’s furious protests.

“Come on, this is too far! Just let me go! I didn’t consent to this shit!” she screamed in anger as she wriggled in the straitjacket.

“No, you didn’t,” Susan cooed, “you’re mom did. She suspects you of selling weed to your friends and she’s signed a consent form allowing us to find out.”

“That’s bullshit! I wanna talk to my lawyer!” the unruly girl shouted.

“I’m afraid your mother withdrew your representation. You’ll be provided with a public defender within the next 24 hours but, it says right here in clause 3499, section 7 that we’re legally able to proceed…” she looked up at the agents for a split second, “note that the time is now 4:37 and we will proceed with scheduled interrogation of Inmate 9821746312…”

“No, wait!” Dacey’s eyes lit up with fear, “Okay, please! Wait! What do you want?” There was a building sense of panic in her voice as Susan unrolled a bag of tools out on a little side-table. She pulled what looked like a sharp metal skewer and casually held it like a pen as she raised her hand to her prisoner’s poor immobilized foot. The bare foot, bright red and glowing with a silky softness, was twitching and jumping hard to no avail; those metal cages held them secure and exposed, every little toe outstretched and held firm. Her muscles bulged as her voice choked, “No, wait! I have a thing! You can’t touch my feet!” her legs started shaking and she finally broke down and began to cry, “Okaahahahay, pleeeeease!” tears began to stream her mascara as she shook her head back and forth, “Pleeeeaaase, don’t do this!”

Susan looked up at Tom as she spoke informatively, “so, it’s actually quite normal for a suspect to begin crying or even to claim that they can’t breathe during this process. But I reassure you, her vitals are fine, she’s fine, and it’s really not that bad. Remember, guys, it’s just tickling,” she said with a bit of a smirk.

The blonde lady started scratching the pointy stick up and down the girl’s soft, tender little foot eliciting a reaction unlike anything Tom had ever seen. The poor girl arched her back and her eyes went crossed for a second. Then she let out the most animalistic scream Tom had ever heard. It sent chills down his spine and he tried to put it out of his head. This was actually a bit disturbing and he wondered if it had gone a bit too far. But the blonde scratched away, ignoring the violently intense reactions as she spoke calmly, “oh yea, this one’s extremely reactive.”

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!” Dacey drooled as she twisted in her white jacket, making weird chirping sounds as her eyes faded in and out. She immediately wet herself as a warm liquid began to dribble down to the floor beneath her.

Tom had never seen anyone react this way “Is she supposed to be drooling and peeing like that?” he asked as he looked over at Jacobs for reassurance.

“I’m sure it’s fine,” he said as he adjusted his glasses and glanced at Susan.

Susan just smiled, “Oh yes, some inmates will experience panic, yes. But panic isn’t a medical emergency. At most, it just results in a little pee; all totally normal responses.” Susan relentlessly scribbled with the skewers, one on each foot, causing the poor prisoner to go silent for a minute. When she finally caught her breath, she began screaming at the top of her lungs; no words, just a long continuous scream for about a minute before the begging started again, “STOOOOOOOOOOP STOOOOOOP PLEEEEEEEASE I NEEEEED IT TO STOOOOOOOPP!”

Susan looked back at Tom as she spoke, “So now we’ve entered into the ‘defiance’ stage. She’s gonna beg a little but it’s important to tickle through this. We want her to be compliant, not defiant. Isn’t that right, miss Dacey?”

The poor girl was now sobbing as she twisted and writhed, screaming and begging, she suddenly made eye contact with Tom and it broke his heart; he’ll never forget the horrified look on her face as she screamed, “HEEEELLLPPP!” before collapsing back into disparity. Susan laughed, “oh are we asking the guards for help, now? He’s not gonna help you, little miss Dacey. You’re going to have to confess!”

To which Dacey began screaming, “I CONFESS, I CONFESS!! JUST STOOOOP!!”

Susan laughed, “Oh no, sweetie, that won’t do. We need a real confession.”

“I SOLD WEED! I SOLD WEED, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR? HOLY FUCKIN SHIT STOP IM GONNA DIE!! IM SERIOUSLY GONNA DIE!!”

“We’ll try again until you get this right, sweetie. I’ve got all day, okay?” Susan just calmly scratched and poked and tickled the perfectly exposed bottoms of Dacey’s little feet mercilessly, consistently, almost emotionlessly as she scribbled harder and harder. It was obvious Susan was exceptionally good at her job.

“I SELLLL WEEEEED I SELLLL WEEEEED I’M SOORRRYYY I’M SORRRYYYYY!”

“To whom? We need names, miss Dacey.”

“FUUUUCK, I DUNO… I DUNO… JORDAN, JORDAN AND SAMANTHA! JORDAN AND SAMANTHA, I SELL TO THEM!! FUCKIN STOOOOOOP!!”

“Ok, we seem to be getting incomplete information here, so we need to change the questioning around a bit,” said the blonde dryly as she turned her attention back to her prisoner, “the tickling will not stop; do you understand me, Dacey? The tickling will not stop until you give me names…”

“JOOORRDAAAAN!!” her eyes bulged, horrified and desperate, “JORDAN JORDAN JORDAN!!”

“I obviously need last names, you little shit,” Susan laughed.

“JORDAN TAYLOR! JORDAN TAYLOR AND SAMANTHA JONES!! JORDAN TAYLOR AND SAMANTHA JONES!!”

“Now, you silly little brat, let’s get a real confession out of you… what did you do, miss Dacey? What did you do?” She dropped the skewers and dug into the poor girl’s feet with her fingernails sending her back into that crazy state of panic from earlier. She wet her pants for the second time as she struggled, relentlessly sobbing as tears flowed down her face. Every few seconds or so she would burst into a fit of rage and become extremely angry, only to break back down into crying and pleading belligerently. Susan knew the girl couldn’t talk, but kept tickling her anyway as she teased, “what did you do, miss Dacey?”

Tom finally spoke up, “Are you, uh, going to give her a chance to talk?”

Susan looked over at the agents and laughed, “aw, looks like our new guy is a bit of a softy, huh?” she directed her attention at Tom, “its okay, I’ve seen stronger men faint after watching one of these interrogation sessions. You’ve done really well keeping your composure in some pretty intense situations.”

“I just…” Tom stuttered, “she confessed. I don’t see why…”

“Well,” Susan cut him off, “technically we have at least another 4 hours of interrogation…”

Tom almost choked, “Four hours!? For what!? She confessed!”

“Well, we won’t know until we continue the interrogation…” Susan said with a sly grin.

Tom looked at the agents for reassurance, “she got the confession, right? She can stop?” The agents both let themselves grin as Jacobs had a chuckle, “Susan?” he said, “our guard, here, wants you to take her confession.”

“Aw, you got a real soft spot for this girl, huh? Let me give you some advice, Romeo, you can’t fix her!” Even agent Smith had a good laugh at that one, but soon after Susan brought her voice back to a more serious tone as she finally stopped her tickle assault on the poor girl’s feet. “Okay, okay. We can take her confession… Jacobs, can you clock it for me?”

“Time is approximately 4:48, suspect confession 1, Inmate 9821746312…”

“Dacey Allen, do you have something to tell us?” Susan said in a sweet, polite little way.

Dacey sobbed, “I’M SORRRYYY!”

“Dacey?” Susan raised her hand back up in a threatening manner and the girl snapped into focus. She steadied her voice and tried to calm her nerves, “I sold weed! I sold weed…”

“And who did you sell these illegal drugs to?” asked agent Smith in a stern tone.

“J… Jordan T… Taylor… And Samantha… um… Samantha Jones….” The poor girl was still crying and jumping and twitching and giggling and chirping… her eyes darted around the room like a crazy person’s. It was clear she was still in distress.

“Okay, so, we need to hear it from you, now,” Susan stared directly into Dacey’s sad, worried eyes as she asked, “what are you confessing today?”

“I…” the poor girl broke back down into tears as she cried through her confession, “I sold weed to Jordan Taylor… and I sold weed to Samantha Jones…”

“I see,” said Susan as she turned to the agents, “so do we have enough here?”

“I’d say that’s a wrap,” expressed agent Jacobs as he confirmed it with agent Smith.

Dacey lay whimpering and sputtering as her legs shook uncontrollably, tears still messing up her mascara, her pants stained with piss. Tom looked visibly relieved to see those poor rosy feet getting a minute to relax. They were still shaking and twitching and radiating with residual ticklishness as she cried to herself, head down, panting to catch her breath.

“Geesh. That was pretty intense, huh? Glad it’s over for her,” Tom panted, trying to catch his own breath.

Susan just glanced at the agents with a smirk. They seemed to reciprocate the message while Tom felt that he was left out of some kind of inside-joke. They just looked at each other grinning until Susan broke the silence, “Well, another confession for the books. Good work, gentlemen.”

“Good work yourself, Ms. Susan. You are a master of your craft!” Jacobs shook her hand and then agent Smith and Tom each said their goodbyes. They shook hands and as the three men left the room, Tom couldn’t help but feel like there was something he was missing. They walked out into the hallway and began in the direction of their next suspect. But Tom still had a question.

“So what’s really going on? Why did everybody just smile at each other back there?” he inquired.

Agent Smith raised an eyebrow at the question as Jacobs fixed his glasses, “it’s not over for her,” he said as a matter of fact.

Tom looked shocked at first before a slight bout of anger slid across his face as he stopped walking, “You lied to me?”

“No, no… nothing like that,” Jacobs reassured, “we weren’t lying about ending her interrogation. Susan will release her to her assigned cell block. But now she’s a snitch. And our policy has always been to send snitches to Cell Block Ten.”

“So what’s Cell Block Ten?” Tom felt even worse for the girl; this couldn’t be anything good.

“Um, maybe we should brief you on our next…”

“I can handle it, agent, just tell me!” Tom began to raise his voice, which made agent Smith take note.

Jacobs responded, “Okay, okay… Cell Block Ten is home to about 50 inmates; fifty of the world’s most dangerous ticklers. These are literally the meanest, cruelest, most sadistic fucks from anywhere and they haaaaate snitches,” he said as he winked at Tom, “they are gonna tear that girl’s soul from her ticklish little body tonight.”

Smith actually let out a slight chuckle as he added, “can you imagine? Being attacked by fifty people all at once, being held down and tickled continuously, non-stop…”

Tom could barely believe what he was hearing, “they’re just gonna leave her there all night?”

“It’s her assigned cell block,” agent Smith grinned, “she lives there, now.”

“Oh my God, that’s kind of fucked up…” Tom knew that girl wouldn’t make it one night before she ended up in the medical ward.

“Thought you could handle it,” Jacobs laughed, “Oh don’t fret over that little thing; she deserves what she’s about to get. Did you see that smirk on her profile photo? Let’s see if she still smirking after a night or two on Block Ten.” The two agents shared a laugh with each other as they carelessly moved on, “So, our next…” but agent Jacobs was cut off when they heard a voice from behind them. It was Ernie pushing the Immobilizer along merrily like a shopping-cart.

“Hey guys! Got the gurney!” the heavy set man approached.

“Good,” agent Smith replied, “we’ll need this for our next suspect. She’s actually our prisoner-transfer.”

“This one turned herself in; hard to believe considering the severity of the crime,” Jacobs handed Tom another manila folder with a photo clipped to the front. She was a tiny strawberry blonde with a mousey, worried expression. “She’s an 18 year old student who called in a bomb-threat to her high-school. She’s here under the assumption that she’s a witness giving a statement; has no idea she’s being charged, yet,” said Jacobs.

Agent Smith began firing off statistics, “Natalie Johnson, eighteen years old, 5’4”, 94 lbs., no signature on consent forms.”

Jacobs winked at Tom, “Oh, we don’t need a signature in this case. Bomb-threats now fall under the category of terrorism. Once we officially charge the suspect, we’ll need to transfer her to an off-site facility.”

“Isn’t that a bit much for a fake threat?” asked Tom.

Smith spoke in, “the idea is that it doesn’t matter whether the threat was real or not. We must always treat the treat as real. There are no practical jokes when it comes to terror. We’ll take her to an international interrogation facility where even the most taboo and illegal tickling techniques can be applied. She will be held and questioned over the course of a week,” said Smith completely emotionless.

“That’ll teach her how serious the situation really is,” added Jacobs as he centered his glasses.

Tom thought to himself, ‘holy fucking shit!” as Ernie stayed quiet, pushing along the squeaky restraining device. They rolled their way up to another room with a metal door. Jacob pulled a key and unlocked the latch before pulling the door back to reveal a much smaller room than before. It was actually quite cramped already with just the suspect and the interrogator. The suspect, the mousey blonde, was sitting up on what looked like a doctor’s table and the interrogator, who was a slim woman with long, silk-black hair and dark mysterious eyes, stood to greet her guests, “oh good evening! I’m Char, I’ll be leading the interrogation, come right in! Looks like everybody’s here, then? Wanna start?” she asked gleefully as she hovered her finger over a button on a tape-recorder.

“Who are they?” the scared blonde asked from the table, “is… is that my lawyer?”

The gothic interrogator dropped her finger on the record button before playfully saying, “nope! We’ll start the recording by explaining that in this very specific situation, we are not legally required to provide you with representation. Agent Smith, can we have a time-check?”

Smith replied, “time-check is 5:42. Confession one of suspect, not yet charged, Natalie Johnson, eighteen years old, 5’4”, 94 lbs…”

“Excuse me, not yet charged? I’m… I’m here to make a witness statement…” she fidgeted nervously on the table as she felt the eyeballs of the room, everybody was looking at her.

“Okay, Natalie,” Char approached the doctor’s table and laid her hand gently on her poor suspect’s knee, “give us your statement, then.”

“Um, Kelly… I saw Kelly, um…” the mousey girl glanced around the room, “why… why is nobody writing anything down? Why is everyone looking at me?”

“It’s okay, Natty girl, continue your statement,” Char cooed softly as she rubbed the girl’s back with her other hand, comforting her.

“Um, okay… so I saw Kelly uh, sneak into the school’s office… but that’s really all I saw! I didn’t actually see her or hear her call in the threat.”

“And this is Kelly…?” Char left the space empty for Natalie to fill.

“Oh, um… Kelly, uh… Mable? I think? Tall girl, black hair… What… What are you doing?” Natalie suddenly twitched as she pulled her legs in.

“Legs back down! Hold still! I need to take your shoes off. Keep talking. Who is Kelly?” the interrogator shot.

“My… my shoes? Wh… why my shoes?”

“Keep talking to me, Natty girl, who is Kelly Mable?” Char continued to untie and remove the tiny blonde’s sneakers as she squirmed nervously.

“Um, okay so… Kelly’s a senior in my class. Well, she’s not in any of my actual classes, just in my class, ya know? And uh… EEEEEEEEEKK!!” the girl suddenly jumped right off of the table and cowered in the corner.

“Hehehe, looks like I touched a tickle-spot, huh? Natty-girl, we’re going to need you to cooperate,” Char laughed playfully as she tapped the table with her long pointy fingernail.

“Of course, I’m so sorry! I just… I’m very, very ticklish… please be careful…” she slowly mounted the table and sat like before with her legs outstretched in front of her, this time without the protection of her shoes and socks. Her bare little feet twitched in the open air as her expression became more worried than ever, the cute blonde began again, “um… so… EEEEEK! Sorry! SoRRRYYYAHAHAH STOOPP!!” she began kicking and almost kicked Char in the face. She caught herself quick and brought her legs down, holding down her knees with her hands, “Shit, I’m sorry! You tickled me! I warned you! I’m sorry!”

“Oh, this won’t do, honey. We’re gonna need the straps! Agents?”

“The straps?” before the poor girl could blink, the two agents were on either side of her. Leather straps were placed around her arms and legs and pulled tight. It all happened so fast, she didn’t have the chance to struggle. She was now strapped tight to the doctors table with her bare little feet exposed. Her nervous eyes darted around at everyone in the room as she began to lightly, and ever-so-politely, tug at her restraints.

“Okay wait, I’m just here for a statement, right? Should I be tied down like this?”

“I assure you, this is all quite normal under the circumstances,” Char cooed, “Natty dear, calling in a bomb-threat to your school is a big deal…”

Natalie was shocked! Her face turned bright red and she became flustered as she shifted in her seat, “oh, no, no, no! There must be a mistake!”

“Natalie Johnson,” agent Smith spoke up, “you are under arrest by the federal government of the united states. We are gonna go ahead and charge you with terrorism, acts of terror domestic, fear tactics, inciting a riot…”

“No wait!” the poor girl protested, “right now? Like, I can’t go home?”

“Natalie Johnson, you are considered a domestic terrorist by the US government. You will be transported immediately to an off-shore facility where your interrogation will be… private and undocumented.”

Natalie erupted in tears as she begged and pleaded, “No! Please! I just need to go home! Mom! Pleeease!”

Char leaned in close as she peered into the blonde’s worried face, “Mommy can’t help you. Nor can your teachers or your boyfriend or your sisters… you’ve committed an act of terror. AN ACT OF TERROR, NATALIE! And now you’re going to understand the severity of your actions.” She leaned back as she signaled to the agents. They unlocked a mechanism on the table and wheels protruded from the bottom. Agent Smith and agent Jacobs then wheeled the table over to the door where they were greeted by a small group of about 5 guards. These guards didn’t look like the others though; they weren’t wearing the same uniforms. As a matter of fact, they weren’t wearing uniforms; they were in plain clothes and all had big bushy beards as if they’d been living in the woods.

“Take good care of her, boys,” agent Jacobs sent the poor blonde out and her pitiful crying and whimpering followed.

“They’re gonna break that girl in five minutes flat,” murmured Smith as he looked over at Jacobs. The man-in-black responded, “well, it won’t matter, she’ll spend the whole week being interrogated with the most unethical tickle methods known to man…”

“Wait,” intruded Tom, “If the table could turn into a transport-device, why did we need the gurney?”

“Oh, I honestly thought you’d never ask,” Jacobs signaled as about 5 guards rushed in and threw Tom violently against the wall. They searched him; one of the guards came up proudly holding the joint that the blonde boy had hidden in his pocket.

“Agent Smith had a feeling. And agent Smith is never wrong,” Jacobs said as he adjusted his glasses, “looks like you’ll be joining your little stoner girlfriend on Cell Block Ten.

Tom tried to struggle but 5 more guards came in to help strap him to the table. He kicked and yelled and screamed and fought hard to no avail as he was strapped to the Immobilizer with a look of pure dread on his face. He was swiftly gagged, and his shoes and socks were stripped. Ernie silently wheeled him away down a dark corridor and off to be taken to Cell Block Ten; where the tickle-horror that awaited him sent his mind into a panic. His dream job had turned into a hellish nightmare and his worst fear was about to come true. Tom was about to get tickled just as badly as the girls and he knew he was going to cry like a baby; he’d probably pee his pants! Tom was going to get tickled-destroyed on that cell block in front of all the girls in the prison and there was nothing he could do about it.

Deep in the dark recesses of Cell Block Ten, late at night, a group of about 20 ticklers had broken a poor man and were tickling him harder the harder he cried. A new prisoner walked along escorted by a more experienced girl. The newbie stopped to watch the spectacle as the poor man pissed his pants while he begged and pleaded.

“So, what did this one do?”

Last edited:
Wonderful tale of an evergreen scenario! If you ever feel like writing more about that off-shore interrogation facility, you got at least one person who would be delighted.

Nice! I’m curious to learn more about what happens to Tom &#55357;&#56840;

I would love to see a sequel with Natalie subjected to a week of the off-shore tickle facility, then transported back to Cell Block 10 and falsely identified as a snitch.

hey thanks!! the off-site tickle facility is a tale for another day; unless someone else wants to write one ;)

and as far as Tom's fate, I didn't really hint at it clearly but that guy getting destroyed on Cell Block 10 at the end was Tom, hehe ;)

your comments mean a lot to me, again, thanks so much for reading!! =)

Haha I picked up on that, I just think his fate would be an interesting story too ;) Great work!

sooo you guys inspired me with the comments about the off-site tickle-facility. here's a quick intro to Natalie's first few hours lol

Site-13

Natalie was unstrapped from her restraining bed and violently torn from her laying position. She didn’t weigh much, only 98lbs; the burly men handled her like a plastic toy. They threw her poor tiny frame to the floor as tears balled up in her eyes. But before she had a moment to wipe them away, her hands were pulled tight behind her back and cuffed, and a rough, itchy sack was pulled over her head. She was then blindly led until finally forced into a chair. The seat was a warm welcome to her tired little body. She had been through so much today.

It was only earlier that same morning the tiny high-school senior had awoken to another normal day. The sun silhouetted her blinds with a glistening boarder as she yawned and stretched herself awake. She pulled the curtains to allow the sunlight to flood her room, illuminating the pink walls and extensive collections of plush animals. She walked out of her room and down the hall to freshen up for the day. She showered and brushed her teeth and dried her hair and did her make-up… she dressed in front of the mirror as always; today her outfit was skinny jeans and her cute little top. She dipped and smiled coyly in the mirror; today is going to be so much fun! She slid her pink spaghetti-strap top over her head, tied her sneakers and combed her hair.

Her memories flashed by like a reel; her classes were long and boring… at lunch she sat alone… then, her history teacher was sternly yelling and carrying on… next she was sitting on a bench outside the office… she saw Kelly sneak in, look back and wink… then police were everywhere… groups of kids scattered outside in the parking lot... chaos… and then the police station… the plane… the helicopter… and then...

There was a sudden jerking motion as if she were in a vehicle that had just abruptly stopped. The tiny girl was so scared she was numb. She wanted the comfortable ride to continue forever…

“Clearance?”

“Here,” the guard handed something over, “I’m S42, transferring P51278 to location Site-13. Authorized by Agent Jacobs and Agent Smith; auth-number 75117245.” There was a scanning noise and a few types at a keyboard before another voice was heard, “Clearance Confirmed. S42 green-lighted to Site-13.”

The voice spoke again, this time addressing someone out of range, “S42 has the green-light, HQ, I repeat; S42 has the green-light. All clear!”

There were a lot of noises that sounded like giant machines cranking and then the motion started up again. Natalie felt a ball in the back of her throat as she told herself not to cry. “I’m gonna be fine, I’m gonna be fine…”

They drove on for another hour inside the base; this location must be isolated. Finally, the vehicle stopped, doors opened, and she was escorted around for a bit. She still couldn’t see due to the itchy bag over her head, but she could tell they had entered a building at some point. She felt an elevator that seemed to last several minutes in silence as she stood, obedient and quiet. She was led down a few more hallways before finally being shoved up against a wall. Two guards held her firm as two more stripped her completely naked. They tore the bag off of her head and shoved her to the ground before leaving her alone in the room, feeling exposed and violated. The room was no bigger than a child’s bedroom, no windows, painted all black. It was cold and she shivered, cowering in the corner for what seemed like an eternity. In reality it could have been hours, or it could have been mere minutes; Natalie had lost track of time. She didn’t know if it was day or night. ‘This must be psychological torture,’ she thought to herself.

Suddenly, there was a sharp noise over a loud-speaker, like a high-pitched ringing. There was a long drawn out beeeeeeeeeep before words began, “Tiiiiickle, tickle, tickle! Tiiiiickle, tickle, tickle!” It sounded like an audio recording of a girls voice, “Tiiiiickle, tickle, tickle! Tiiiickle tickle! Oh you can’t take it? Tickle, tickle, tiiiickle!” Natalie thought to herself, ‘uh, what the fuck?’

Then the doors burst open as about ten big, muscular men, all in army fatigues and ski-masks literally came running at her. Natalie freaked out! She didn’t know what to do! The poor girl pissed herself and curled up into a little ball, which did not protect her from what would happen next. They stretched her out and held her to the floor, flat on her back as two weird looking women in white lab-coats approached from out of nowhere. Each woman was holding a small paper cup, glaring down at poor Natalie with evil smirks. The recording still played on repeat in the background, “tickle, tickle, tiiickle!”

“Okay pinch her nose,” one woman leaned in with her cup. But Natalie instinctively and defiantly held her breath and kept her mouth shut tight.

The lab-coat women looked at each other with wicked grins as they both pinched the girl’s sides, making her squeal and gasp for air. They took advantage and dumped a cup full of about 5 pills down her throat followed by something that tasted like cough syrup. It was pretty awful and she choked for a minute, but the lab-coat women made sure she swallowed it all.

“Check her! Is she good?” They were still holding her nose as they pried her mouth open and searched around with invasive fingers. “Yea, we’re good. The background echoed, “tiiiickle, tickle, tickle!”

The men quickly let go of Natalie as she curled back up into a ball. Everybody except one of the white lab-coat girls exited the room as Natalie started to whimper, covered in her own piss.

“P51278! Please stand,” she ordered. Natalie was in shock; she just sat there blinking in disbelief.

“This one speaks English, right? Stand the fuck up!”

Natalie was startled as first, but recovered quickly as she rose, naked and shivering, arms wrapped tightly around her skinny torso.
“Um, so I’m legally required by law…” she was cut off by the background intercom noise, “tickle, tickle, tiiiiickle!”

The lab-coat raised an eyebrow in frustration as she raised her voice, seemingly to someone listening from outside of the room, “Could you turn that fuckin thing off for just one God damned second? Jesus Christ!” The background intercom clicked off allowing the room to fall silent.

“Much better, isn’t it? So um, I’m legally required by law to tell you what you’ve ingested. There were a total of five pills; two red, two white, and one yellow.” She continued…

“The two red pills illicit a heightened sensitivity to your pain receptors basically causing a mild form of hyperesthesia; you’re going to feel your skin heat up like a mild sun-burn and become extremely sensitive to tactile response.” She continued…

“The two white pills are sleep inhibitors. These are basically mild stimulants aimed at keeping your body from recognizing exhaustion or the need to faint. Not only will you not be able to pass-out on us, you will not be sleeping during your stay here; the brain’s ability to filter out irrelevant stimuli is impaired by sleep-deprivation which leads to an increase in sensitivity and can also impact the release of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin, which play a role in regulating emotions. You will be a ticklish little mess, indeed…” She continued…

“And finally, my personal favorite, the yellow pill is basically a controlled dose of the psychoactive ingredient psilocybin. This is to increase your suggestiveness for hypnotism and overall willingness to cooperate. The liquid cock-tail speeds up the release of these pills which means you’ll be feeling their effects within the hour. I’m not legally required to tell you anything else, so uh… yea.” The emotionless woman in the lab-coat turned to the door and exited as the intercom clicked back on; “tickle, tickle, tiiiickle!”

Natalie wasn’t alone in the room for long before about five muscular men in fatigues barged in carrying a device. They set it down then began to man-handle the poor girl onto the contraption. They were anything but gentle as they strapped her into a kneeling position with her arms stretched over her head in a Y shape. One of them, very unprofessionally, gave her a hard spank on her bare ass before they finished strapping her in and left the room. She was alone again with the intercom; “Oh is that too much? Tiiiickle, tickle, tickle!”

But again, the poor girl wasn’t alone for long when the door burst open again. This time it was another lady in a white lab-coat. She almost looked identical to the last girl, except she was wearing sleek, gold-framed glasses and carrying a clipboard.

“Good morning! I’m your hypno-therapist!” Unlike everybody else so far, this woman had an uncanny attitude that gave off an eerie sense of pleasant uneasiness. “I’ll be installing a few trigger-responses as well as continuing analysis in and out of the field… you know, the normal yadda yadda! So first thing’s that we’re gonna need you to look into my eyyyeeeeeeesssssss…” as she said the word “eyes” her words became low toned and slow-motion. Her voice started to fade in and out of that low tone as her eyes began spinning in opposite directions. Natalie just stared in shock. Was this real?

The lady’s tongue stretched out of her mouth like a lizard’s as it weaved around in the air and her eyes turned into yellow teeth like sharp fangs. There was a low moan, almost like a growl as her words suddenly came in clear, “EEEYYYYEEESSS.” And then it was gone. A split second later and everything was back to normal as if nothing had just happened. Natalie blinked a few times and shook her head in disbelief. Uh?

“Okay,” the woman said with her chipper tone, “looks, like we’re all done here! So basically what I’ve done is installed a few trigger-responses. The word ‘feather’ is the activation code. Once activated, the word ‘tickle’ will give you an unbearable tickling sensation all throughout your body. Each time the word is said out-loud, the sensation increases its intensity. The intensity level is infinite so relax and have fun, because there’s literally no limit to how intense it’s gonna get!”

Natalie dropped her jaw in horror as she realized what the “tickle, tickle, tickle” over the intercom was for. They were going to activate her trigger responses and leave the recording on, allowing the intensity to build and build…

“Oh… my… God…” Natalie suddenly felt a jolt of panic shoot down her spine. She shouldn’t be here; she was going to die here! They were going to kill her with tickling! She started breathing heavy and pulling hard at her restraints but she was strapped in so tight she couldn’t move an inch.

“Great! She’s all prepped and ready for the handler!” the odd lady stood, bowed coyly and exited as another man entered. The man was taller than 6 ft with a sleek build for his muscular figure. He was dressed in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, with a big burly brown beard and a shaved head.

“Okay, then. So this one’s the American? P51278, Natalie Johnson, eighteen years of age…” the intercom interrupted, “tickle, tickle, tiiickle!” The man banged on the wall once with his fist and the audio abruptly stopped. He looked back at the young girl and continued, “You’re an American,” he looked down at her with a frown of disapproval, “I feel some kind of way about people that want to harm my country. But, I really feel some kind of way when it’s one of our own. Regardless, I’m supposed to remain professional and only carry out the assigned tickling-experimentations. However,” he raised an eyebrow, “I don’t have a superior nor do I need to report this to anyone. This is undocumented and completely off the radar, so…”

He paused for a second as his beard alluded to his serious facial expression, “I’m going to make this so bad for you,” he leaned in and glared into her scared, teary eyes, “see I’m not fooled by your ‘cute-little-girl’ bullshit. Your puppy-dog-eyes have no effect on me. I’ve seen children run up to soldiers carrying pipe bombs so, no, it’s not that hard for me to believe that a tiny, cute little blonde girl like you could plant a bomb in her high-school. And for that, I’m going to put you in a tickle-hell the likes of which your feeble little terrorist-mind cannot fucking conceive! I am going to break you, and break you, and break you, and break you… because it’s my job. But also… because I fucking want to.”

The man pulled out a case and set it down on the floor next to Natalie’s poor exposed little feet. They stuck out like two little live-wires, red and twitching and radiating with ticklishness. He pulled out a brush with sharp, stiff, little bristles and held it up, “we’re gonna skip right to the fun part, aren’t we? This brush usually breaks grown-men within three to four minutes, so I plan on scrubbing your feet with it for hours. But only after we’ve activated your trigger responses.”

Natalie’s eyes got wide with fear. This was going to happen. There was no stopping the ride… she was going to have to do this. He banged his fist on the wall and the audio started back up, “tiiickle, tickle, tickle!”

The grizzly man got close, glaring into her eyes with an angry expression, “do you know why it tickles so much more when you can’t move? Because your brain receives the restriction of movement as a potential threat and activates the tickle response as a defense mechanism. You can’t move. You won’t be able to make it stop. Because I don’t want information or names or files; I only want to watch your sweet little face twist and cry with total tickling agony. You are no longer Natalie. You are P51278. You are now my property and I am going to melt your fucking soul.”

The intercom repeated its tired phrase, “tickle, tickle, tiiiickle!” as the man leaned back, satisfied with his speech. He positioned the brush against the poor girls left foot and let himself crack a slight smirk as he saw her quiver and tremble with fear. “You ready? …Feather!”

trigger warning-

this is a fictional story about a fictional off-grid tickling facility. It’s extreme non-con and involves torture (not just tickle-torture, but also water-boarding). just letting you know what you’re getting yourself into...

Site 13 continued

Natalie wasn’t sure how many hours had passed or how many times the audio-recording had uttered the phrase “tickle, tickle, tiiickle,” over-stimulating her glistening naked body as it twitched and convulsed; the only movement allowed by her bondage other than desperately trying to breathe through the relentless tickling. She would have fainted by now if she could, but her heart fluttered and skipped and just kept going and her nerves kept receiving the awful sensation of needles and fire and ice and whatever else… her brain couldn’t processes it anymore. It was a non-stop overload and the poor girl could feel her body shutting down. Even though she couldn’t pass-out, she could feel herself slipping as if her heart may just stop. ‘He’s actually gonna kill me!’ she thought to herself.

Just as she started to think to herself, ‘okay, here it comes; I’m having a heart attack!’ the grizzly man’s voice rang out, “okay, okay; feather!” The sensations stopped. Natalie hung her head as she sobbed over and over, her whole body still twitching. She felt her stomach muscles trying to vomit but all that came out was two or three dry-heaves while her face contorted with pain. She could still feel the tingling from under her skin.

“S37 wanted to put you in a device that would tickle you so bad, you’d die of shock in two days. But you were assigned to me; probably because the team trusts me not to kill you. They know I can tickle you worse than that machine while keeping you alive much longer than two days.” The muscular man sauntered over a lever on the wall. He pulled it to about the middle position and Natalie’s position was raised so that she was standing straight up. Then he pulled the lever back again and it tipped her backwards as if she were lying face up on a table.

“The human body can go weeks without food so I’m not really in danger of starving you. Hydration, on the other hand, is unfortunately a part of your health I can’t really play around with too much. Although, I can play around with it a little,” he smirked as he pulled a hose from the wall and began to soak a towel, “you’ve lost a lot of water. You’re going to have to drink…” He approached the poor mousey little blonde and covered her face with the soaked towel. Natalie wasn’t stupid. She knew what this was.

She was horrified but basically almost too exhausted to really struggle. She figured she could just hold her breath or something… but that all changed when he sprayed the hose directly into the towel. Her whole body stiffened and began shaking as she choked and coughed and sputtered. She yanked at her restraints as her choking went quiet. ‘This isn’t simulated! I really can’t breathe!’ she thought to herself. She shook her head, trying anything to get the water torture to stop.

“Haha, drink up, bitch!” the man laughed in her face as she regurgitated water in large burps. “No, no, keep it down! If you keep throwing it up, I’ll have to keep doing this,” he coyly quipped as he held the hose over her face, unrelenting. He watched her struggle like that until her limbs stopped moving and her body went limp. She technically couldn’t faint; she had basically drowned which could be fixed easily. He pressed on her stomach and the water evacuated her lungs in one big long purge. She choked as she began sobbing; no words, just hard sobs as she shuttered and tried to catch her breath.

But before she could even inhale, the grizzly man smirked and said, “feather!”

The intercom rattled off the repeating echo, “tiiickle, tickle, tickle! Oh is that too much for you?” Natalie’s whole body began bucking as she screeched, “NOOOOOOO!” The man narrowed his eyes in an evil glare as he played with a dial on a remote control. The recording began to speed up. Suddenly, it was saying the word “tickle” faster than her body could register the increase in intensity. Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle. The poor girl’s eyes almost shot out of her skull as a primal scream leapt from her gaping jaws.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” a stream of drool slowly dripped from either side of the poor girl’s mouth as she laughed and twitched uncontrollably. Her hands balled up into fists and her eyes blinked compulsively as she lay there in helpless panic.

“Oh you think that’s cruel, huh? You have no idea,” laughed the man as he clicked play once more. Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle.

Natalie went completely silent. The sight was almost spooky; the silence, uncanny. All that could be heard was the slight rattle of the table as she violently shook; streams of drool leaking down from her face. Her eyes rolled back into her head but she couldn’t pass out. That was the worst feeling; not the tickling so much as the feeling of fainting over and over and over and never being able to make it stop. Her heart kept fluttering and her stomach kept dry-heaving and yet her poor little naked torso was held firmly in place and subject to every single sensation. There was no escape. And just when she thought to herself that this has to be as bad as it gets, the grizzly man started talking again.

“We usually monitor the intensity of the hypno-tickles. Right now you’re at about an 85 and you can’t even make noises. Look at you, pissing and drooling; disgusting fuckin’ animal!” he spit in her face but she didn’t even notice, “I’ve killed a man at around 200. That’s about when the brain stops responding to vital functions and the body just shuts down. By the way, tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Heh, now you’re at an even 90.”

Poor Natalie started peeing as the tickling increased; she could feel it in her organs! Her bladder was ticklish! Her lungs were ticklish! Her bones were ticklish! Her teeth tingled and itched and her terrified eyes darted around, searching desperately for a way to end the tickle-torture.

“Hopefully you can still hear me. I want you to know what’s coming next because I want the anticipation to make it worse. Our lead scientist should be here any minute with a special device that has not yet been tested. We think it’ll draw some pretty strong reactions and you’ve been nice enough to volunteer!”

Natalie still couldn’t make a sound. She was caught in an endless exhale that wouldn’t catch; it just wouldn’t let her breathe! Her body shook intensely as her limbs pulled hard at their restraints. Her eyes started to roll back into her head until they popped open, her heart fluttered that flutter and her brain re-booted, sending her back into her ticklish hell.

She could just barely hear the door open and somebody enter as they rolled something in on a small table. The door shut and she could hear voices; the grizzly man and somebody new; a lady’s voice. She couldn’t quite make out what anybody was saying, but that was probably because her brain couldn’t process any more information; the tickling was an absolute over-load and it was literally driving her insane. She was finally able to inhale a sharp, deep breath; just enough to allow her to continue to struggle. It relieved the pain of needing to pass out but worsened the tickling.

“So you just position it correctly,” the ladies voice could be heard for a second before Natalie saw the machine. It was pointed directly at the bottoms of her feet and as they powered it on, a dim red light began to emit from the source at the top.

“Okay so, describe this again; I want her to hear it,” the grizzly mad nodded at his prisoner as she flopped around silently struggling to breathe. The lady looked confused at first before blinking a few times. She replied, “why? She doesn’t look coherent.”

“Trust me, she’s in there. Just tell her what’s about to happen. I want her to know.”

The nerdy girl in the lab-coat blinked a few more times before aimlessly looking over at poor Natalie. She began to speak as if she were talking to the wall, “So uh, this is a laser. Its uh…” She turned her attention back to the man with the beard, “she’s not going to understand it, I don’t know why…”

The man cut her off, “humor me,” he growled.

“At least turn off the hypno-stimuli! I’ll never be able to get a clean reading!”

“Oh fine,” his frown turned sideways as he reluctantly said, “feather!” and the tickling stopped.

Natalie drew in a sharp breath of air as she was now able to control her bodily-functions again. Her bladder released, and she let out a series of sobs as her tiny chest heaved and her limbs continued to shake uncontrollably.

“FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!” she screamed in release as tears streamed down her face.

“Um alright, then,” the nerdy girl started, “so, we’ve done hours of extensive research, and when I say ‘hours’ I mean more like ‘months’ of grueling studies. We were able to map out every single nerve ending on the bottom of the feet. Some would say that’s quite the feat! Hah! Ahem, anyway… we programmed this laser to understand, seek out, and basically squeeze each and every single nerve ending creating an absolutely unbearable sensation much-like tickling… only approximately 57.003 times worse. We’re able to control it through a number of settings, 10 to be exact. Only we’ve never actually tried this on humans. Just so you’re aware, we tested it on rats. All of the rats died except one which actually gnawed through its own arm. That was on setting 1. So I’d say you’re a brave volunteer but from where I’m standing it doesn’t look like you have any more of a choice than the rats. So… shall we commence with test subject A?”

Jesus, that was brutal. And amazing! Really great work so far! Can't wait for them to go even further in brutalizing poor little Natalie.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back