• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Paradise: "I Don't Think You're Dead" - footage from our January play party (intense UB, MMMMF/F)

TickleParadisePH

We're pleased to announce the release of our first full-length video! This is footage taken at our play party this past weekend (January 20) in Manila.

Annie is a 24-year-old professional model, and Lea is a 21-year-old "girl next door" type with a wild side. They both absolutely love being tickled, as you can see in the video! Annie and Lea are secured with bondage tape and gang tickled for several minutes (this was their second session of the day). Exhausted, Annie claims she's "dead." But that means the tickling is just getting started! After being allowed to catch her breath while Lea is gang-tickled, Annie gets oiled up again and tickled on her armpits until she "ragdolls" and can't take any more. Her armpits are hyper-sensitive, and the way she arches her back in pure ticklish ecstasy is a sight to behold!

We shot in gorgeous 4K 60FPS with immersive binaural audio, so you can feel like you're there! (Only VR is more immersive... and we're working on that...) Note that this was taken during a play party and not in controlled studio conditions, so there's some background sound such as chatter, an occasional ringtone, and doors opening and closing. But the laughter is loud and clear as it echoes through the room!

This clip is upper-body only with some out-of-frame foot tickling. Armpit fans will NOT want to miss this.

High-quality 4K preview (launch in YouTube):
1080p preview attached.
Full version available through our Patreon!

Attachments

• Tickle Paradise - I Don't Think You're Dead TMF preview.mp4
    22.1 MB
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back