• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Paradise Play & Pool Party in Manila, Philippines Saturday, December 9

TickleParadisePH

We have a few spots remaining for the Tickle Paradise play party in Manila to morrow.

Fetlife event link.
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP on the event page, message TickleParadise on FetLife, or PM here.

Tickle lovers and tickle-curious: join us for an afternoon and evening of laughter and intense sensation with a chance to get wet...

Activities will include an introduction to tickling kink, bondage and ticking demonstrations, tickling games, and maybe even a tickle pageant!

The venue has a private indoor pool, so bring your swimsuits.
Event Details
Venue
The venue will be around BGC, Taguig. Exact location will be disclosed to confirmed guests.
Parking
There are two parking spots on the premises. Please message @TickleParadise to reserve one of the parking spots. Limited paid parking is available off-site.
Cost
₱1500 per person for the first five signups. ₱2000 thereafter. Includes dinner, snacks, and drinks (open bar - please drink responsibly).
Discounts or vouchers may be available for volunteering. PM @TickleParadise.
Food and drink
Dinner, snacks, and beverages will be served. We recommend you also bring your favorite aftercare treats!
Attendance
There will be a limit of 20 attendees. All attendees must be vetted. After you RSVP, you will be contacted by the event organizers for the vetting process.
Safety
At least one Monitor will be present to supervise safety.
Rules
We want everyone to have as much safe, consensual fun as possible!
Activities
This event is for **bondage and tickling** only. Light consensual impact play such as occasional spanking or slapping will be permitted, but otherwise **deliberately inflicting physical pain or injury (including with any tool, device, or implement) is prohibited.**

Consent
There is no uninvited touch. However, we are making it easy to invite touch!
Color-coding system

Consent to tickling activities will be communicated primarily through a system of removable silicone rubber wristbands.

**Green** - "I am open to being tickled. Tickle me whenever you want!"

- If someone is wearing a green wristband, you may touch them anywhere except the breasts, buttocks, groin, inner thighs, and face. But if they say stop, stop. Participants wearing green wristbands are encouraged to reveal ticklish areas (such as armpits or soles of the feet) upon request. If you are wearing a green wristband, make it clear whether you want to stop temporarily (such as to catch your breath) or you want the person to stop altogether.

**Yellow** - "I am open to being tickled, but please ask me first."

- If you see someone wearing a yellow wristband, you may not tickle them without permission. Casual social touching such as shaking hands, tapping on a shoulder, etc. is permitted.

**Red** - "I am not currently available for play. You can talk to me, but please do not touch me or ask to touch me now."

- Asking to play later is permitted. Casual touching such as a handshake is permitted if the person in the red wristband initiates it.

**Orange** - "I am interested in tickling someone."
- If someone is wearing an orange wristband, it means they are looking to play as a tickler! You may approach them to do so. If they are wearing only an orange wristband and not yellow, red, or green, then that probably means they don't want to be tickled. But feel free to ask!

**Black** - "I'm on a break and need my space. Please don't approach me at all."

- If you see someone wearing a black rubber wristband, do not approach them, even if they are with another participant wearing a different color. Respect their space. If approached by someone wearing a black wristband, ask first if it's OK to talk to them. Only the Monitor may approach someone who is wearing a black wristband.

- If a participant is **not wearing** a rubber wristband, treat them as if they were wearing yellow. If you ask to touch them, respect whatever answer they give you.

- If a participant is accidentally wearing **more than one color of rubber wristband**, respect the **most restrictive** of the colors. (Example: green and black - don't approach them.) Tell the Monitor if you think someone forgot to remove a black wristband.

**Teal** - “I am looking for foot play.”

There will also be wristbands to indicate gender preferences:

**Blue** - “I am open to play only with men.”

**Pink** - ”I am open to play only with women.”

**Purple** - “I am open to play with people of any gender.”

If you see someone playing with someone of a gender different from their indicated preference, do not assume their preference has changed.

Withdrawing Consent

- **Consent may be withdrawn at any time**, regardless of wristband color.

- Unless clearly declared to the Monitor in advance, "stop," "no," and "don't" mean stop what you're doing. If you tell someone to stop, try to be clear whether you mean temporarily or want the person to stop altogether.

- Whether in public or private, **“red”** is the “house” safeword. (You are free to negotiate other safewords in addition to “red”). “Red” does not necessarily end the scene/session; it just means the tickling or other activity should stop until the person who safeworded allows the scene to resume.
- The safeword “**black**” repeated three times (“black black black”) will end the scene/session.
- All participants are encouraged to be gracious yet assertive in addressing problematic behavior. Be respectful of boundaries and you'll have a good time.
- **The status conveyed by the wristband can be overridden on an individual basis by anyone.** For example, if you are uncomfortable with a particular participant touching you without permission, you can and should ask that participant to refrain from doing so. Such a request must be respected. If requests are ignored, the Monitor should be informed.

Photography and phone access
* **Personal photography is absolutely prohibited.**
* You may take out your phone only in the designated phone use area(s).

* There will be an official designated photographer during limited parts of the play party. We will be implementing a system to clearly communicate consent to being photographed or recorded. Masks will be available to further protect your privacy. Your privacy is paramount!

Sexual Contact
* **Sexual contact** means touching the genitalia, groin, buttocks, inner thighs, or breasts of somebody else.
* A green wristband is not an invitation for sexual contact.
* **Any sexual contact that occurs between participants, even if consensual, is beyond the scope of the event** and anyone engaging in sexual contact will bear responsibility for the consequences. Consent is critical!
* Repeated, unwanted requests for sexual contact will not be tolerated and will result in disciplinary action, including being asked to leave with no refund.
* **Unwanted and repeated requests for sexual contact by any party should be reported to the Monitor**
* Non-consensual contact (sexual or otherwise) will be dealt with harshly, with law enforcement being notified if appropriate.

Money
The solicitation, offer, and/or exchange of money in any currency (including e-wallets) is prohibited except with express permission from the Monitor. Please report any solitication or offer for money.

Drugs and Alcohol
Alcohol
- Alcoholic beverages will be available. We encourage responsible alcohol use.
- Those who cannot behave appropriately will be asked to leave.
Cannabis (Marijuana)
- **Cannabis is illegal to import into or consume in the Philippines.**
- No smoked form of cannabis (e.g. leaves, buds, hash) will be permitted anywhere on event premises.
- Vape devices and/or edibles must be kept in personal bags only and may not be used on event premises.
Tobacco
- Smoking or vaping of tobacco products may take place only outside event premises or in designated areas.
Prescription Drugs
- Prescription drugs may not be shared with anyone.
Other Drugs
All other non-prescription drugs are strictly prohibited.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back