• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle producers gear thread

jackbw

TMF Regular
A search didn't turn up much, so if anyone could point me to a thread where tickling video producers talk about their cameras and gear, that would be great.

If not, this is an open question to anyone producing tickling video and photography (or any high quality video work, but it would help to hear about your gear and then watch clips here as examples):
What does your rig look like? What camera and lighting rigs do you use? If a basic DIY setup at home, what cheap alternatives have you found to make a good product? I'm doing my research to create some sample material and possibly start producing a series.

I ended up buying a Canon Rebel T3i. It seems to have a good movie mode and is compatible with Magic Lantern firmware updates. I'm trying to figure out what kind of lens I should pick up for it.

I'm pretty surprised that there are zero responses here. Am I in the wrong sub-forum? No one wants to talk about gear?

I can borrow one right now but I'll get one eventually. I'll probably put together a cheap steadicam rig too.

Couple tripods for cameras, Sony HD cam, Secondary Samsung HD/SD cam. Both fairly cheap camcorder types, but the Sony cam produces very high quality video. Cheap lighting rig, couple of highly sturdy metal extendable tripods, with attached lights. Stocks! Editing suite, clips4sale store, patience.

I still have old school equipment, but it works so I'm not changing it. My lighting is three Smith-Victor, six foot tall, 500-watt lights. They can accommodate basic light bulbs, such as 40-100 watt. If you use those types, make sure you get true lights. They are sky blue instead of white. The white ones make your white walls orange. The blue true lights, produce clean, correct color. When I started, I had Pinnacle Studio 9. It took a long time to render even simply WMV files. But now, I have Cyberlink PowerDirector 11, which is crazy fast. Cyberlink is up to version 12 now. I heard good things about Sony Vegas 12, but its more complex for me. And if you want hyper advanced, go with Final Cut Pro.

There is a producers thread on here that you may find helpful. Lot of accomplished tickle pros and noobs!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-start-a-quot-clips-tips-quot-thread-Like-now!

I still have old school equipment, but it works so I'm not changing it. My lighting is three Smith-Victor, six foot tall, 500-watt lights. They can accommodate basic light bulbs, such as 40-100 watt. If you use those types, make sure you get true lights. They are sky blue instead of white. The white ones make your white walls orange. The blue true lights, produce clean, correct color. When I started, I had Pinnacle Studio 9. It took a long time to render even simply WMV files. But now, I have Cyberlink PowerDirector 11, which is crazy fast. Cyberlink is up to version 12 now. I heard good things about Sony Vegas 12, but its more complex for me. And if you want hyper advanced, go with Final Cut Pro.

There is a producers thread on here that you may find helpful. Lot of accomplished tickle pros and noobs!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-start-a-quot-clips-tips-quot-thread-Like-now!

I started out with Pinnacle 9 as well. god those were the days. I use a certain apple editing suite which need not be named.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back