• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle roleplay...

jmowjr

I love detailed descriptive role-playing. Shoot me a message if you are interested! We can roleplay on Discord or even on Whatsapp or over text. I'm John. Firefighter. Deathly ticklish feet and toes.

I'm new to it but I've done it. It can be exciting if you like tickling kind of talk, if you like verbal teasing and all that, which I do. I've found it hard to find someone who is as expressive with it as myself, I will type out several lines of teasing and they don't say a lot. I can't tell if they don't like it or they are enjoying it but just not responding.

I hope to find someone to do it for real with someday. Roleplay can be exciting but it's nothing like the real thing. It can also be very stressful and tiring, doing all that typing. I never had the real thing but believe me, I can imagine. I don't think it would stress me out at all. Why SHOULD it?

I have quite a lot of rp experience, both good and bad. One of the girls I did rp with was absolutely mega good in it, but it was during time when none of us would really have much time at disposal. And when there was time, there wasn't always the lust and hunger for it. It's important to know that mood really is a thing. I've had great rp conversations that would suddenly not feel as hot anymore because there were other things around that I had to focus on. As Lee Ishler very correctly says: it can be very stressful and tiring.

Also, nothing compares to real thing. Hence why I think that rp (if it's enjoyable and both seems to enjoy each others company) should lead to at least considering meeting for real sessions. The girl I mentioned, we would definitely have met for the real deal if she wouldn't live so very far away, cause the chemistry and attraction was there. Having RP and safe conversations online during which you get to know each others desires and interests can be the perfect way to see whether that person could be a potential tickle partner.

I have quite a lot of rp experience, both good and bad. One of the girls I did rp with was absolutely mega good in it, but it was during time when none of us would really have much time at disposal. And when there was time, there wasn't always the lust and hunger for it. It's important to know that mood really is a thing. I've had great rp conversations that would suddenly not feel as hot anymore because there were other things around that I had to focus on. As Lee Ishler very correctly says: it can be very stressful and tiring.

Also, nothing compares to real thing. Hence why I think that rp (if it's enjoyable and both seems to enjoy each others company) should lead to at least considering meeting for real sessions. The girl I mentioned, we would definitely have met for the real deal if she wouldn't live so very far away, cause the chemistry and attraction was there. Having RP and safe conversations online during which you get to know each others desires and interests can be the perfect way to see whether that person could be a potential tickle partner.

Well that's why I do it, with the hope I can meet the right girl, and there's always the chance of meeting in person, depending on the chemistry, how far away they are, etc. It is just one more way to make a connection. I haven't met the right RP'er yet, but then I only just started doing it too. It's good experience at least. At least I'm practicing everything I'd say verbally, for when that time does come.

I think another reason why many don't say a lot in RP is they're using phones, and I get the feeling it's a lot harder for them to chat properly on them as opposed to a PC. But I don't know. I'd like to think they are getting into what I'm putting out. All the girls I met in chat I do it with are lees, so it makes sense they're no gonna say much. If there are expressive lees who RP then I just haven't met one yet. But I'm glad they let me do it, that's a good sign at least.

Well that's why I do it, with the hope I can meet the right girl, and there's always the chance of meeting in person, depending on the chemistry, how far away they are, etc. It is just one more way to make a connection. I haven't met the right RP'er yet, but then I only just started doing it too. It's good experience at least. At least I'm practicing everything I'd say verbally, for when that time does come.

I think another reason why many don't say a lot in RP is they're using phones, and I get the feeling it's a lot harder for them to chat properly on them as opposed to a PC. But I don't know. I'd like to think they are getting into what I'm putting out. All the girls I met in chat I do it with are lees, so it makes sense they're no gonna say much. If there are expressive lees who RP then I just haven't met one yet. But I'm glad they let me do it, that's a good sign at least.

There's a common missconception that the tickler should do most of the talking/chatting. That's not true though. And I strongly believe it should be equal. Sadly, a lot of lees expect the lers to do most of the job during an rp, which puts a lot of pressure on the tickler. I am mostly a ticklee nowadays, although it depends on the mood (have some ler times as well), and I would never expect or require of the tickler to always be the one who makes the rp go forward in terms of setting, handling, overall description, etc.

There's a common missconception that the tickler should do most of the talking/chatting. That's not true though. And I strongly believe it should be equal. Sadly, a lot of lees expect the lers to do most of the job during an rp, which puts a lot of pressure on the tickler. I am mostly a ticklee nowadays, although it depends on the mood (have some ler times as well), and I would never expect or require of the tickler to always be the one who makes the rp go forward in terms of setting, handling, overall description, etc.

I agree totally. I did just RP with a girl who is a switch, and not just a lee. I spent a lot of effort tickling and teasing her, and then she mysteriously left, without saying goodbye. Was I that bad??? Who knows, and this is the problem. I really need to get to know these girls better. I ler'd myself out and they walk out on me.

I'd like to think they're teasing me, and this is their way of being sadistic, but I'm afraid that's NOT what it is.... :idunno:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back