• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Talk Turn On

teasyler

Does tickle talk turn you on in chat and irl? It does for me! I'm personally looking forward to the day when an evil male ler (or three) tickles and teases me to insanity. 40/m/Midwest btw

Depends a lot on the person and situation/mood. But if it's done creatively, then yes, a good tickle talk is definitely a turn on.

Tickle Talk is a nice turn on in chat or esp irl...to prove that point, I have chatted with a one lady who had a session in the past int which the experience tickLER showed up, restrained her per their mutually agreed upon rules..and tickled her...and the physical tickling was reportedly 'great'...but I mentioned how I was amazed that an experienced LER would tickle someone in relative silence...My chat friend said "well what do you mean and what would you do....I proceeded to mention what I would tell her as I tickled her, starting from light exploratory tickles to the more vigorous 'tickle torture' phase (she wanted it ALL)....and like how I would end up finding 3-4 good spots on her...and tickle one to her 'max'....then make HER choose the next spot....etc etc.
Anyway, after my description of how I'd add the 'tickle talk' she commented how 'OMG! I wish the guy I chose had done that! It would have been so much more exciting and satisfying as a LEE to have that done to me (the tickle talk, she was referring to)...That it would have made the physical tickling so much more enjoyable....
I am friends with another TMF member who is experienced in tickle tortures..and we discuss methods routinely, and the tickle talk during the prep stages (restraining the LEE, baring their body for the upcoming event, etc is obviously a very effective way to "prime the pump" for a great tickling session....I've often remarked how good tickling starts with verbal way before you reach the physical tickling stage!

Tickle Talk can be Roleplay Foreplay and sometimes all the Tickle Play needed.

Tickle Talk is a nice turn on in chat or esp irl...to prove that point, I have chatted with a one lady who had a session in the past int which the experience tickLER showed up, restrained her per their mutually agreed upon rules..and tickled her...and the physical tickling was reportedly 'great'...but I mentioned how I was amazed that an experienced LER would tickle someone in relative silence...My chat friend said "well what do you mean and what would you do....I proceeded to mention what I would tell her as I tickled her, starting from light exploratory tickles to the more vigorous 'tickle torture' phase (she wanted it ALL)....and like how I would end up finding 3-4 good spots on her...and tickle one to her 'max'....then make HER choose the next spot....etc etc.
Anyway, after my description of how I'd add the 'tickle talk' she commented how 'OMG! I wish the guy I chose had done that! It would have been so much more exciting and satisfying as a LEE to have that done to me (the tickle talk, she was referring to)...That it would have made the physical tickling so much more enjoyable....
I am friends with another TMF member who is experienced in tickle tortures..and we discuss methods routinely, and the tickle talk during the prep stages (restraining the LEE, baring their body for the upcoming event, etc is obviously a very effective way to "prime the pump" for a great tickling session....I've often remarked how good tickling starts with verbal way before you reach the physical tickling stage!
Dude! That makes perfect sense and I'm the exact same way! I couldn't imagine tickling someone in silence. I love verbally teasing a lee during a session. You're right! It can make it so much more satisfying and waaaay more "tickly."

yeah...and the odd thing is the girl who recruited the LER told me the LER was a member of the TMF....so I was surprised to hear that the person showed up and simply tickled the woman w/o hardly any verbal exchange (according to her at least)...It was several years ago I believe...didnt ask any particulars...but she and I were chatting ands she simply asked how I would do it "differently'....it wasn't a bashing convo about the LER, I just explained my methods and she was like "Wow I would have been sooo worked up from that talk....and I have friends on the board who have lots of tickling / tickle torture experiences and they say the same thing...that the tickling starts with words not just actions....the things yu say while placing the person in the bondage...while removing shoes and socks...or exposing the belly or torso...and like I said...my old college GF allowed me to do a fair amt of tickling and she sort of knew what to expect...but the tickle talk STILL got her all riled up before the main action started.....

yeah...and the odd thing is the girl who recruited the LER told me the LER was a member of the TMF....so I was surprised to hear that the person showed up and simply tickled the woman w/o hardly any verbal exchange (according to her at least)...It was several years ago I believe...didnt ask any particulars...but she and I were chatting ands she simply asked how I would do it "differently'....it wasn't a bashing convo about the LER, I just explained my methods and she was like "Wow I would have been sooo worked up from that talk....and I have friends on the board who have lots of tickling / tickle torture experiences and they say the same thing...that the tickling starts with words not just actions....the things yu say while placing the person in the bondage...while removing shoes and socks...or exposing the belly or torso...and like I said...my old college GF allowed me to do a fair amt of tickling and she sort of knew what to expect...but the tickle talk STILL got her all riled up before the main action started.....
These are great ideas, I need to improve my ‘tickle talk’game. Are you saying you are describing how you will do these things to the Lee beforehand? What phrases can you say during that increase the anticipation, is it just about being cheeky?

These are great ideas, I need to improve my ‘tickle talk’game. Are you saying you are describing how you will do these things to the Lee beforehand? What phrases can you say during that increase the anticipation, is it just about being cheeky?
For me it's getting inside a lee's head and making them feel more ticklish while tickling them. Reminding them how helpless and cute they are. I'm a big fan of praise. Sometimes babytalk if the lee is comfy with it. Although I understand not everyone likes that. But also be cheeky!

For me it's getting inside a lee's head and making them feel more ticklish while tickling them. Reminding them how helpless and cute they are. I'm a big fan of praise. Sometimes babytalk if the lee is comfy with it. Although I understand not everyone likes that. But also be cheeky!
So like saying, “Awe, Does that tickle? It’s tough when you can’t move, huh?” Or something like that?

So like saying, “Awe, Does that tickle? It’s tough when you can’t move, huh?” Or something like that?
That's absolutely it! Mostly its just teasing them and the dreaded "tickle tickle tickle" right in their ear or while wiggling fingers above them. ☺️

That's absolutely it! Mostly its just teasing them and the dreaded "tickle tickle tickle" right in their ear or while wiggling fingers above them. ☺️
I’m going to try these strategies next time. Thanks for the tips!

when its a known tickle session from the start....while I restrain them...I like to tell them that I'm gonna find every ticklish spot on their body...and sometimes I'll ask them to tell. and if they dont---the old, "If I have to be the one to find it, its gonna be sooo bad for you that yu held out..

or, as I slowly expose places, like the ribs, feet, etc...I say 'wow those (or that spot) looks very ticklish...what do you think? and make them answer under threat of terrible tickle torture if they dont 'play along' ...or yu can just say how ticklish it looks and how yur gonna use that spot until the cant take it any more...

or have them play the quiet game...starts slow gentle, have them try to hold it in (altho many will anyway0. soooo, they are getting more and more 'stressed' until they finally 'erupt' with some definite ticklish responses. --- then I'll give a 'victory call' when I find a good spot! like "THERE you go!" I'll say to them...that 'victory call' acts like a mental trigger to let them know I've found an esp good and sensitive spot to tickle....can be mentally torturous when they hear that and KNOW Ive found their secrets..!
another thing is when they reflexively try to 'escape' by extra squirming or pulling at their bonds when I hit a good spot (esp face down--in face down...seems like everyone tries to pull themselves toward the headboard and away from wherever I've 'latched onto' ie ribs, back of legs....then when they try to lurch and get away...I'll say "Where are you GOIN'?" or where do you think YOU'RE goin'. -- delightfully devilish comments that just add soo much 'tickling pressure' to their over stimulated body and brain...

so tickle talk is so important in my opinion, doesn't have to be 'cruel' or 'mean' just the interplay btw LER and LEE can add so much

even if yur just in for a night of relaxing, grazing foot tickles...yu can mention certain spots (not in a threatening way) and how they are reacting to your touch .... still serves to enhance their (and your) experience during the tickling, even if just for 'fun'

Sorry,,,yu just got me to thinking...another fun thing to do is to play 'innocent'...you tickle the person, lightly, but yu KNOW its getting to them...and yu say...oh I'm barely touching you..that cant tickle that bad...."
but it is, and they KNOW it..and then the look in their eyes when they are trying to communicate how bad it rly does tickle---hmm thats fun...another experienced tickle torturer I know taught me that trick...so good!

Yeah while yu are restraining the Lee yu can tell them how you're gonna tickle them to bits...to the max...how its gonna be so bad for them (just in a matter of fact voice...then as yu expose their feet or belly or wherever yu tell them wow that sole looks really ticklish....how they cant get away....how they aren't gonna be able to take it....then when exploring and yu find a good hot spot..."THERE you go!" is a wonderful warning phrase----tells them yu know yu found their good spot...and yur not gonna let it go! or if yu doing grazing light tickles...and they start to squirm...yu say, "Oh I'm hardly touching yu...this cant be tickling.....but it IS.. and sometimes they''ll think yu rly dont know how bad it is....and so they try to tell you...then yu can disrupt their attention by ramping up the tickling and preventing them from telling yu how bad it is! they get frantic with that sometimes....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back