• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle talk @ work

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
Well, I just started taking courses for this new part-time job.

There is a guy who is just a few years older than myself and he is training me. He is married so I have never created romantic feelings for him but he's an ok-looking guy.

We were talking about massages and I told him I am going for my very first massage the day after. He told me that once the masseuse goes lower towards the hips I'm going to get ticklish. I said, "oh no!" and he told me that's what happened to him.

I said, "well, I am ticklish..." and he basically just repeated his same words describing I will get ticklish down there. Then I said, "I guess I'm trouble." But that was the end of it.

Afterwards, I thought why I would tell him this type of information about myself being tickish, usually I'm too shy to even say the word...!

Anyways, a different day at the office, the married guy, his wife and myself were in his office space. I was facing the wall reading something and a different male friend of mine walks past me and pokes me in the ribs. I reacted a bit and he says, "oh yeah I forgot you're ticklish." I looked over and the married guy had a look on his face, which I can't really define - but it sort of looked like he was upset.

I thought maybe he's jealous or something. Maybe his wife hates to tickled and he wishes he could do it to her. Who knows?!

That married guy could have been me!

You could be on to something. If there were no strings attached, would you like him to tickle you?

hmmm...

I once saw him tickle another guy in the office, so I guess he's sort of playful.

If the wife is the jealous type, then it's not ok to tickle the opposite sex. She seems really sweet, but you never know.

Last edited:
you know maybe his wife likes to be tickled and doesn't want him to tickle any other girl well that or he just doesn't really know you yet and he will tickle you when he does who knows. If not I'll tickle you :2poke: lol XD

Did male friend know you were ticklish from something you had told him? If not, maybe married guy told male friend, sort of in confidence, and was worried/upset/whatever that male friend spilled the beans that he knew you were ticklish and was worried you'd ask how he knew you were in front of married guys wife. (boy that's a long sentence...)

marcusb said:
Did male friend know you were ticklish from something you had told him? If not, maybe married guy told male friend, sort of in confidence, and was worried/upset/whatever that male friend spilled the beans that he knew you were ticklish and was worried you'd ask how he knew you were in front of married guys wife. (boy that's a long sentence...)

My friend knew I was ticklish from beforehand because he's gotten me before.

maybe....

Or maybe he and his wife would BOTH like to tickle you and they don't know how to approach you?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back