• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle thoughts

ticklemeadi

TMF Novice
Tickling for me is very much a private aspect of my life. The only people that know are past boyfriends & current, and obviously play partners. My favorite type of tickling is the kind that happens organically. Not because they know I like it or because I’m asking for it, but because they just genuinely like to tickle and want to get those reactions and take control. Genuine tickle fun lol I experienced a lot of that in high school & shortly after when boys would flirt and I think that’s what really drove this fetish all the way home for me. Pokes and tickle flights all of the time! I don’t know why but I enjoy tickling more when the other person doesn’t know I like it. For example, my boyfriend tickles me a lot now because he knows I like it, but before he knew he barely tickled me so its not organic. It’s not because he genuinely just wants to on his own.

I’ve been trying to figure out where I stand with tickling for a long time. It’s taken me YEARS To become comfortable with it and I’m not even fully comfortable yet. I realized it was something for me even before kindergarten but was mostly something that made me feel uncomfortable and I didn’t know why but I obsessed over it. Obviously we are are all on different journeys with our fetish but Im hoping I can find stable ground with it at some point in my life. Whyyyy must I be so complicated? Lol

Anyway, I know this post was all over the place. I thought I was going in a certain direction with it at first but then I kind of was just putting out my thoughts and feelings and went with it. Like a tickle journal haha! I don’t have anyone in my life I can just talk to about it because most people don’t know and those that do don’t get it . If you feel compelled to share your own thoughts and experiences please do :)

I'd tend to agree that some of my favorite tickling memories are of organic experiences with vanilla partners, although I've had my fair share of legit tickle sessions in the past few years. For me, there's an assumption that a woman whose completely unaffiliated with the fetish is less likely to embellish her reactions and is often surprised at how ticklish she actually is as its unlikely that she's been seriously tickled in a while. I love the look of surprise in a 'lees eyes when you really get her going and she realizes you aren't gonna let up!

That being said, there's an added layer of eroticism when tickling another fetishist because you know they're just as into it as you are.

I'd tend to agree that some of my favorite tickling memories are of organic experiences with vanilla partners, although I've had my fair share of legit tickle sessions in the past few years. For me, there's an assumption that a woman whose completely unaffiliated with the fetish is less likely to embellish her reactions and is often surprised at how ticklish she actually is as its unlikely that she's been seriously tickled in a while. I love the look of surprise in a 'lees eyes when you really get her going and she realizes you aren't gonna let up!

That being said, there's an added layer of eroticism when tickling another fetishist because you know they're just as into it as you are.

Yea I totally agree! I’ve had some fun times with other people who also enjoy this fetish. It’s enjoyable in a different way because we both like it and I don’t have to hide anything. It has also helped me open up a little more about it because I can talk about it out loud and not feel weird :)

All of my tickling experiences are “organic” (I like that term) with vanillas for similar reasons that you laid out. I just enjoy how people without the fetish deal with discussing the subject and being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back