• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Auction, Part 4 - Beth’s New Contract (f/f, feet only)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1 - https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...eth%92s-lack-of-research-(f-f-brief-tickling)

Part 2 - https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...s-first-ticklish-experience-(*-f-*-mf-sexual)

Part 3 - https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...rt-3-Beth%92s-first-one-on-one-(f-f-explicit)

Part 4

Beth awoke abruptly, hearing a knock at her door. The door swung open and two security guards walked in, different from the two before.

“Get changed and come with us” the first spoke. “The boss wants to speak to you”.

Nervously, Beth climbed out of bed and slipped her tracksuit bottoms on and a fresh vest top. She followed the guards out of the room and towards the elevator. Once inside, the lift descended down to the basement, pinging once it reached its destination and doors opening. Beth slowly followed the guards, feeling a panic in the pit of her stomach. The approached a closed door before one knocked and opened it.

“Number 42 for you ma’am” the guard said, motioning to Beth to enter the room.

Beth slowly entered the swanky office, complete with multiple TV screens and single leather recliner chairs in front of a mahogany desk. The door closed behind her as she stood looking at the back of a large, black office chair.

“Take a seat my dear” a woman spoke abruptly from behind the chair.

Beth nervously sat down, her heart racing.

“You’ve developed quite a following” the woman spoke, spinning around in the chair to face Beth.

Beth stared at the woman. She couldn’t have been more than 45 years old, long brown hair and tanned skin. She sat in a black suit and white shirt with a pair of glasses on the tip of her nose.

“Tell me Beth” the woman spoke sternly. “What was the main reason for coming here? Quite clearly it wasn’t because you enjoy being tickled”.

“Umm, it was the money Miss” Beth responded.

“Please, call me Julia” she responded.

“Well, Julia, I was made redundant from my old job and I thought this was a way to make some quick cash” Beth said softly.

“And the tickling?” Julia prodded.

“I absolutely hate it, I am the most ticklish person on earth” Beth quickly responded. “The truth is that I didn’t do any research on the company before turning up”.

“Well, Beth. I, for one, am glad you didn’t” she spoke. “I haven’t seen bidding and viewing figures like this for years”.

“Thank you, I think” Beth responded.

“When Emma convinced me to let her tickle you, I was hesitant at first” Julia spoke surprisingly. “But then nearly 700 people payed £20 each to watch the session. That’s the biggest single payday the company has seen before”.

Julia reached down and took off her shoes, lifting her stocking clad feet up to the table and resting them on it.

“What would it take for you to come to work permanently here?” she asked.

“A miracle” Beth chuckled. “Emma said that it would get easier with her tickling me but it didn’t. I don’t think I have ever felt anything as ticklish as that before”.

“I will level with you” Julia glared directly into Beth’s eyes. “I want you, whatever it takes”.

“I’m sorry Julia, but no” Beth replied.

“What about one tickle session every 3 days, you can even have your room dressed up to whatever you like” Julia bargained.

“Sorry, but no” Beth answered back.

Julia rolled her eyes before picking up a sheet of paper from her desk and reading it.

“It says here that you still have 24 days left here,” she said with a grin. “I can make things very difficult for you or easy, you choose”.

“Can I have a think?” Beth asked.

“Sure you can” Julia smiled. “Put your feet up here,” she said tapping her desk.

Nervously, Beth complied, lifting her bare feet up and placing her heels in the centre of Julia’s wooden desk. Julia looked at Beth’s wrinkled feet before taking her feet off the desk and sliding her chair closer, underneath the desk.

“Size 9?” Julia asked.

Beth nodded slowly. Something didn’t seem right with the situation to her. Her heart rate increased and her palms began to get sweaty. Julia stood up, placed her hands around her ankles and pulled her feet closer, nearly pulling Beth’s bum off the leather chair. Beth turned her head to the door to see if she had an exit point but quickly felt cold leather on her ankles and the sound of clicking. Her head shot back towards the desk to see Julia had locked her ankles against the desk with some sort of padded clamp.

“What are you doing?” she asked worryingly.

“Giving you time to think” Julia smiled, standing up from her chair and walking towards Beth.

Beth’s heart rate increased massively as Julia got closer. She desperately pulled her legs trying to free them but it was no use. Julia reached down and opened up the left, padded armrest, pulling out a wrist restraint. She took Beth’s left wrist and locked it in the restraint. Beth wanted to fight but was frozen with fear. Julia walked around the chair and took out the right restraint before locking Beth’s right wrist in it. As she closed the armrest, she lent down and pulled a level at the bottom of the chair, dropping the backrest and raising up a leg rest, causing Beth to fall back.

Beth finally struggled against the restraint as Julia walked back towards her desk.

“There is no use fighting now, my dear,” Julia mocked as she took a seat, sliding herself under the desk.

Beth lifted her head up to see Julia rummaging in her drawer, pulling out a long, stiff turkey feather.

“Oh my god, please don’t start tickling me” Beth pleaded.

Julia smiled back at her before slowly dragging the feather up her right arch. Beth closed her eyes and scrunched her foot up.

“The longer it takes you to think of your answer to my proposal, the longer I am going to tickle you” Julia smiled, running the feather from Beth’s toes to her heel on her left foot.

Beth tried to supress the giggles, her foot twitched with every movement of the feather. She tried to take her mind off it but couldn’t. Eventually opening her eyes to see that Julia was not even looking at her, instead watching the TV screens showing all the tickle sessions that were going on but she continued to flick the feather across Beth’s trapped soles.

“Are you a betting woman, Beth” Julia asked without making eye contact.

“N-N-No” Beth replied, still trying to supress the giggles.

“Well, its time you were” she smiled at her. “Watch this screen,” she said, pointing at a screen showing an empty room. “This room is about to have a private client session. If the woman doesn’t say the safe word, you get to leave today. If she does, you’re all mine”.

“But how will I nooooohohohohoho ahahahahahahaha” Beth shrieked upon feeling Julia’s nails dance down her sole.

“The room will be dimly lit, as soon as a safe word is triggered, the light turn bright white” Julia explained. “It’s our way of seeing if someone is safe or not, hence the word”.

To Beth’s amazement, Emma walked into the room.

“Deal” Beth said confidently.

Beth continued to giggle to herself and squirm as Julia glided the feather all over her soles as they watched Emma climb onto a narrow beam. She placed her arms by her side and face down against the padding on the beam. One of the security guards entered with a large roll of shrink-wrap and began to tightly wrap Emma’s body to the beam, leaving just her feet sticking out.

“Still confident?” Julia asked Beth.

“Ye-Ye-Yess hehehehehe” she giggled.

Beth scrunched up her toes as the feather passed under her toes over and over again.

“C-C-Can you stop tickling me please” Beth blurted out.

“NO” Julia snapped as she continued the feather tickle torture.

Beth continued to giggle quietly as a tall woman, dressed in a leather cat suit entered the room with Emma. She walked straight up to Emma and sunk her fingernails into Emma’s tiny, bare feet. Even though the sound was off, the frantic wriggling and scrunching of her feet showed the pair just how ticklish Emma’s feet were.

“H-H-How long is the session?” Beth stuttered.

“As long as they make it” Julia laughed. “Emma is being paid by the hour for this. It’s as long as she can take”.

“ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?” Beth said with anger.

“You’ve got to hope that this lady gets bored and leaves, that’s your only way out” Julia smiled. “Now where were we?”

“NOOOHOHOHOHOHO AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth began to scream with laughter as Julia’s nails dragged up and down her soles.

Beth flung her head back and cackled away loudly as Julia exploited Beth’s feet, finally stopping after a few minutes to check her emails. Beth sat in the chair, sweaty and exhausted from the tickling. Julia stood up from her chair and rummaged in her drawer again, taking out a dish brush.

“One thing you will learn from here is that we cannot have dirty feet” Julia exclaimed. “Walking around the halls in bare feet is a big no. Now wait here, I will be back with a bucket of water and soap. Oh wait, you can’t move”.

“FUCK YOU” Beth blurted out with anger.

Julia left the room and Beth focused her attention back on Emma’s feet being tortured. After a few minutes, the woman stopped her tickling and pulled down a metal contraption over Emma’s feet. She rummaged in her bag before taking out 6 long candles, clipping each into the metal frame. She tied Emma’s big toes together before tying the string around the bench, pinning her feet down. Beth watched nervously as the candles were lit, one by one. Each drop of candle wax that hit Emma’s soles made Beth flinch.

Julia finally reappeared with a bucket of water and some liquid soap, placing both down on her desk next to Beth’s feet. Julia smirked at Beth before dunking the brush into the water.

“Ready?” Julia mocked but before Beth could answer, the woman began scrubbing her soles with the brush.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUCCCKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” Beth shrieked as the hard bristles scrubbed her sensitive soles.

“Aww, your feet are far too ticklish for this place” Julia joked, scrubbing each sole clean.

Beth laughed as hard as she had ever done previously, the bristles were pure torture for her as they glided across her wet skin. Finally, she was given a brief break as Julia squirted soap onto her soles before rubbing it in. She looked across at the screen to see nearly all of Emma’s small soles were covered in the black wax.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHHOHOHOOHO AAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth screamed with laughter again as the scrubbing continued.

Ten minutes later, Julia deemed that her soles were clean enough and dried them off. Beth flung her head back against the backrest and panted heavily. As she looked back up she saw that the candles were no longer alight. All of the wax had dripped down onto Emma’s soles. The woman walked back down to Emma’s feet and removed the metal structure that once held the candles before diving her fingernails back into Emma’s wax covered feet. Emma’s head bounced around as she lay there, mummified with her toes still fixed down on the bench.

Beth stared in shock as the woman’s nails started to scrape away the dried wax off Emma’s feet, one tiny bit at a time. Nearly two thirds of the way through removing the wax, the lights lit up brightly in the room and the woman took a step back.

“Looks like you are all mine now” Julia exclaimed.

“What about Emma?” Beth said in a panic.

“Don’t worry, she only said the mild safe word, triggering a break” Julia explained.

“I thought she could take it,” Beth said in confusion.

“The heat from the wax on sensitive soles make them incredibly ticklish, even more than an orgasm ever could” Julia grinned.

Beth slumped in her chair, defeated. Julia began massaging some lotion into Beth’s soles before slipping a thick woollen sock over each one.

“I want these left on your feet until I take them off, got it?” Julia demanded. “I will know if you take them off early”.

Julia filled out a sheet of paper before placing it on the desk next to Beth’s restrained feet.

“Make sure you sign this contract before you leave or next time I will be writing it out, word for word on your feet” Julia smiled evilly.

Beth nodded slowly as Julia left the room, quickly replaced by the security guards who freed her from the restraints. One of them handed her a pen to sign the paperwork before she slowly followed them back to her room where she climbed into bed and thought about what she had been tricked into.

A few hours later, Beth heard the door close from Emma’s room.

“What the fuck was that?” she asked through the wall. “I thought you did this for a living”.

“I’m sorry?” Emma questioned back.

“That evil bitch pressured me into betting on how long you would last” Beth said with anger.

“You’ve lost me” Emma replied.

“We had a wager on your session. If you didn’t say a safe word, I was allowed to go” Beth replied in frustration.

“You really are fucking stupid” Emma mocked. “First of all you didn’t read up on this place and now you’ve bet on something you didn’t know the criteria for”.

“I thought you would have been able to take a little bit of tickling, considering it’s your fucking job” Beth replied.

“Look sweetie” Emma replied. “What I do with my body is up to me, not you. If I want a fucking break because I am going to pass out through laughter, then it’s up to me, not you”.

“WIMP” Beth shouted.

“You’re really going to regret this” Emma replied. “Just you wait until your next session”.

Beth rolled her eyes and turned over, sulking for the rest of the evening until, just like magic, her room number was called again. Beth sat on the bed watching the platform pull her room out and drop to the conveyor on the ground level. Mist slowly filled the room as Beth sunk into a deep sleep.

I am absolutely in love with this series, I NEED part 5! ❤️

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back