• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle-Tortured Christopher! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was looking forward to meeting Chris the store Manager in the hotel. Married and 34yrs old he had an interest in S/M and he being submissive but could not be marked and assured him I was not into giving pain, I was a Master who liked to tease and torment but not hurt and he'd appreciated this and told him an ex masseur I had a wicked touch! I smiled hearing his excitement and more so when he said the massage could nor be too light as he was insanely ticklish and hated being tickled! I did not pursue the subject or might risk him cancelling meeting with his wife away for the weekend!

On arrival in the room the 6' guy looked more attractive than I'd seen on his mobile photo shot and suited and booted, yes Italian black leather ankle boots on size 11 feet! We had a brandy each and then he did as told and stripped to briefs and socks and lay on the bed on his stomach and was secured as told him he needing a back rub! In control gagged and blindfold him and then whispered in his ear I liked his boots as I'd told him but my preference being for what was in them and guessing a light touch will show you who is in control as I am a Master as I told you with a wicked touch as Chris I am a Master Tickler!

Loved seeing him instantly squirm as menacingly I whispered how my sole interest and to excuse the pun being feet and tickling! Adding his immediate reaction betraying him having really ticklish feet and heard a mumbled response and told him with or without his permission and this being the more likely that I was going to tickle his feet and saying this ran my fingers lightly over the soles of his super-sensitive nylon-clad feet telling him black nylons a favourite and gave his feet secured together a more determined stroking from heels to toes! As a tenacious tickler I dealt out my tickle assault with professional precision and pulled his toes down to make his soles taut to really deliver a serious stroking to which I did and as my fingers brushed over his feet, determined his arches a hot spot and caressed his socked feet 40 mins or so as he moaned and laughed and laughter maniacal! I increased the foot tickling, scribbling my fingers rapidly up and down both of his socked feet which were getting very warm n' moist and had an intoxicating aroma, addictive!

I indulged in deliberately lightly caressing each foot in turn, my index finger lightly tracing patterns in the centre od his soles and across his arches and advised him to stifle his giggling if he wanted me to stop as he was alternatively encouraging me to giving him something to laugh about and after giggling and I presume muffled, frantic begging hhe attempted to be silent! I rose to the challenge presented to me and I continued running my fingers up and down the warm n' moist soles of both of his size 11 feet and areas showing increased sensitivity given my focus of attention as I zeroed in on them with a passion!

"Mmmmmmm Chris your feet smell awesome and that's why I insisted we met from your work so you did not shower, you will later but these sweaty feet will benefit fro a thorough and a certainty I reckon, licklish tongue bath! An ancient torture was a goat's tongue licking prisoner's feet so we'll indulge in role-play, you the captive and me the goat! I bet these feet taste as ripe as they smell raunchy, I'll let you know later! I can't hear you Chris or make out what you re saying so save your brEath for when the tickling and lickling has you feeling breathless! Whilst inhaling both socked feet I slowly eased off both Chris's socks and studied both newly bared feet facing me and lightly stroked the arches of his feet simultaneously and then spider tickled both of his feet telling him they were an awesome pair of feet as he squirmed in reaction to my assault! My fingers stroking under his toes and sliding in between them!

Chris's feet sweaty so natural moistness being perfgectly lubricated as my fingers danced over evey inch of his soles, sensations intense and I smiled as his toes clenched and splayed having two hyper-ticklish feet so his head shaking from side to side as being an experienced and fiendish tickler I lightly caressing every inch of his feet with a focus on his super sensitive arches! His muffled verbal reactions indicated this was real 'Tickle Torture' for him being so incredibly ticklish so inviting being mercilessly tickled by an experienced, fiendish tickler. His reaction was music to my ears as I taunted him stroking over his horribly ticklish arches! Seeing his toes non-consensually clenching and splaying uncontrolablly as he giggled hysterically in ticklish agony making me very excited!

Chris's feet flexed wildly as I caressed his insteps delivering as it was plain to see unbearable tickling sensations to him, lost in laughter, helpless and vulnerable as methodically I ran my fingers along the sides and tops of his feet and licked both soles! From my bag of tricks got the jar of nutella chocolate spread and coated his feet with it and then licked and a sensation he clearly didn't enjoy, far too licklish and intimate as I making sure my licking was passionate so an emasculating ordeal for him! His feet, my feet to assault with my fingers, a feather, a hairbrush, electric toothbrush my favoured tickle tools and my teasing and tormenting tortuous tongue as he will find out as I relentlessly attack his size 11 feet driving him ballistic with laughter and pleading for me to stop!

With Christopher I favoured a hands on tickle and torment as his feet reacted most to my fingers as I employed intimacy in my teasing reminding him it was man being sensual with his feet as my touch was unpredicatable so he could not prepare for any area assaulted and super-sensitive all over his feet, guaranteed a ticklish reaction as the pace and style of my tickling techniques altered with him immobilised so unable to escape any torment delivered to him! My tongue evil with his feet!

"Mmmm Chris these feet taste yummy, so it's gonna be a lengthy process licking them clean!"

I proceeded to tongue bath both soles simultaneously. I licked the length of his soles slowly and as sensually as imaginable hearing how uncomfortable this made him feel by his moans interspersed with his laughter which though muffled had intensified in volume, he major licklish and when I moved onto his toes he went ballistic! I sucked on each toe individually slowly and then four toes at a time and nibbled them and in my mouth flicked my tongue all over them and slid it in between them all! My tongue tormenting his toes while stroking both soles using my tickle and lickle experience to give his feet an intense oral workout! His feet vulnerable and helpless as I focused attention on his most sensitive areas so his arches, centre of his soles and his toes licking, sucking and nibbling on them. My fingers taunted his soles delivering light caressing and a harder tickling as he squirmed to my abusing every inch of his feet, stroking under his toes and lickling his toes trying satisfying my insatiable appetite for them tasting savoury, just indulging in sucking and licking even with the spread gone!

I then ran the feather quill over both feet, thrilled seeing his feet flexing and toes wiggling as he squirmed on the bed moaning and giggling then stopped and massaged and fondled both feet so in full control of them, they going nowhere, mine to play wuth any ways I wanted to! his reaction to my oral assauts priceless and informed him having photographed the 'Marriot Hotel' from outside and the lobby and recption areas as well as Room 504 that our meeting was an all nighter and I'd be inviting another Master to join me and incriminating photos taken so he'd agree to meet me when I called him once a week!

Chris completely shocked hearing this ultimatum but informed him his feet too addictive for me to not enjoy them both on a regular basis and meetings always after work and he wearing the black nylon dress socks. His feet lubed with sweat my fingers slid all over them and informed him the other Master would be tickling him all over and I would be ioling up his feet, this increasing his ticklishess especially with the plastic times of a hairbrush run up n' down his soles or revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush!

I snaked my fingers in between his toes and was rewarded with another round of pleas and giggles from him as he squirmed on the bed to my amusement in the relentless tickle and lickle torture I was enthusiastic in subjecting him to enduring and unable to escape his worst nightmare to my sadistic satisfaction with my fingers lightly and gently caressing his soles as he gritted hi teeth, moaned and albeit involuntarily giggled! My tongue a definite weapon of torment and tease I called Jack!

"Hi Mate, got the live one with me, driving him berserk, so fucking ticklish and yeah licklish so a thorough tongue bath on the agenda, a size 11 foot each, guaranteed you won't be disappointed and told him you like tickling more than feet, partial to dick orally and manually and fathering it and his balls will drive him crazy so yeah see you in the Marriot, Room 504 in about 30 mins!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back