• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle with tape mouth and ball gag , safeword

damdu

TMF Novice
What if they want to interrupt as they can't use the word security.

have a fixed time or have another way of communicating

someone else on here said they throw a ball as communication. time could be tricky, you could both agree on ten minutes, but tap out at 7.

Snapping fingers might be a little tricky to do if you're going berserk from the tickling :) but I heard some people use a squeaky toy held in the hand (of course, similar problem--bec the Ler might squeeze it reflexively--you'd have to agree on a series of say 3-4 squeaks in a row.

Probably the best is to have the person gagged try to mouth/say a safe word before a real play session begins ( a practice run, if you will) then you could both figure out what the safe word sounds like under the gagged and stressed conditions.

Another alternative is for the two to agree on a set time, after which the Ler will pause and check on the Lee. I would think if you know your Lee and their facial/eye expressions, you could gauge when they are at/near their 'breaking point' and ask them if they need a break or just give them one for utmost safety and concern.

Not completely on-topic, but there was a couple on here (I think) who agreed on a safeword plus 5. I think it was 5. Anyways, after the ticklee safeworded, the tickling would continue for a count of 5. I think it was an interesting addition, as it pushed the ticklee a little bit more, and you can bet the tickler is going to make those last 5 seconds really matter!

I never understood or liked the taped mouth/ball gag concept. It's a complete turnoff IMHO. I enjoy hearing the helpless laughter and pleading, so to me the ball gag kind of defeats the purpose.
Plus it's got to be difficult for Lee to breathe if her mouth is taped shut.

I use a safe time in a lot of tickling play nowadays.
It gives the Lee that omg I'm so helpless feelingly, as well as satisfies communication issues around safe words.

I never understood or liked the taped mouth/ball gag concept. It's a complete turnoff IMHO. I enjoy hearing the helpless laughter and pleading, so to me the ball gag kind of defeats the purpose.
Plus it's got to be difficult for Lee to breathe if her mouth is taped shut.
This right here! 💯 agree

Most common solution for safe words while gagged in BDSM land is a grunt code. Shave and a haircut stands out pretty well.

Myriads

Well, all these safe word ideas are great, but what if we just had a button that launches a confetti cannon and plays 'Yakety Sax' whenever the ticklee can't take it anymore? :doublethrust:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back