• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle wrestling league episode 1 F/F

dotjoker

TMF Novice
UPW (Underground Pro Wrestling/Tickle wrestling) Part 1 F/F

Taylor sighed as he tried to calm his nerves. Why did he listen and agree to his aunt’s idea about joining her in her job. Oh yeah, he knew why. It was because his aunt made it sound so great, the pay is well and multiple other stuff. He really should have put more thought into it instead of just blindly agreeing to it.

The job his aunt convinced him to join was professional wrestling of all jobs. His aunt was a well known wrestler in her league and wanted Taylor to join her. The young boy didn’t know why as it could either be wanting Taylor to grow more confident, wanting to show off to Taylor/or show Taylor off, have him follow in her footsteps or some other weird, random reason.

Though he knew it was no turning back as after training for multiple long grueling months, almost a year with his aunt, performing to a couple of higher people in charge and signing a contract, he knew he had no chance but to wrestle in the league.

At least it was like his aunt said, the pay was great. Luckily a bonus for him was he moved a long way from his hometown and the league wasn’t well known enough that no one he knew could watch the show. The only way to watch it was on their website or watch it in person.

“Aww, don’t worry Taylor! You’re gonna do great in a few days!” Smiled Jessica, Taylor’s aunt. Technically she isn’t Taylor’s real aunt but she and Taylor’s mom have been friends since childhood and being great friends for years, Taylor and his family considered Jessica family.

Taylor gave his aunt a dull look. Easy for her to say he saw her first match and she did amazing! And it was no wonder she did great. Even during her beginning she was strong and confident as that’s how most people would describe Jessica.

Long flowing blonde hair, a great smile, a strong, beautiful figure that could make most people look envious and long toned legs. Along with a great personality to match, it was no wonder Jessica was one of the stars of the league.

Jessisca sighed at seeing the look Taylor made and knew what the younger man was thinking. She knew Taylor had a tad bit of self confidence issues. Which was why she suggested this! Nothing makes you feel more confident than beating someone up and getting paid as well.

She knew that Taylor felt a little envious towards her, especially her confidence. He was always more of an introvert and shy compared to her. Luckily she stomped most of it out of him during their training and she can say he's much more confident and outgoing comparing to him years ago.

He was tall for her age, about 5’8. Jessica knew Taylor was an early bloomer as even back in middle school, he was one of the tallest in his grades. He had long, curly black hair, green eyes with a lean body to complete his look.

“Come on honey, there’s no need to worry! You're gonna do great!” Said Jessica with a smile on her face, knowing her nephew was gonna do just fine in a day or two in his first match against someone in the league.

“How about we watch a match?” Said Jessica as she hoped to distanced Taylor’s nerves and turned on the monitor. That made her nephew sigh but look at the monitor in front of them to watch the middle of a match.

Velvet the princess of the league

Vs

Feline Marshal

“L-LET ME GO YOU KARATE WANNA BEEEE!” Screamed Velvet as she stomped her feet in frustration as she screamed again in pain. Velvet was a beautiful girl, in her early twenties with long blonde hair. Wearing a light blue low cut bra, same color miniskirt and similar color short wrestling boots.

She was seated on her butt and trapped by Feline, who was pulling her arm above her head and towards her back constantly with her opponent's knee on her back.

Meanwhile Feline was wearing a karate gi with the top part tied to her waist and flames all over the bottom legs, a black tube top and taekwondo socks for her footwear. She was smirking as with each pull and tug on the arm, she was making the little bra screaming and kicking angrily.

“Aww, what’s wrong? Is the wittle princess too weak to get out of the hold?” Mocked Feline, making Velvet struggle in anger. Across from them, outside the ring was Winter, Velvet’s bodyguard. She was looking a bit nervous, wanting to help Velvet but sadly couldn't as she already got her last warning from the referee.

Feline grunted a little with all of Velvet’s wiggling, her right hand slipped and moved down towards Velvet’s exposed armpit and accidentally swiped across it. Velvet’s reaction was spontaneous as she shrieked in laughter, surprisingly everyone.

Feline, surprised, would swipe her fingers across the armpit some more, making Velvet giggle and shriek. “NOHOHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAH! STOOHOAHHAHAP IHIHHIHIHITTT!” Giggled Velvet kicking her feet even more.

Feline broke into chuckles at hearing the reaction. “NO WAY! Are you ticklish?!” Asked Feline, finding Velvet’s reaction funny. After month’s of dealing with this “princess” just bragging and talking about how great she was, just hearing the brat giggling was amazing!

Velvet on the other hand was fearing as she was super ticklish. Just the slightest touch was making her giggle and squirm helplessly. Luckily the nails weren’t sharp, however the fingers made it up for it as they pressed firmly on her soft flesh.

Winter watching Velvet laughing and screaming from Feline’s tickling begin screaming at the ref. “T-THAT”S CHEATING!” Making the ref look unsure what to do.
Feline stopped her tickling and told the ref “It’s not cheating. There’s no rule for this!” And smirked at seeing the unsure look the ref had turned into slowly acceptance.

“NO! DON'T LISTEN TO THIS BI-HEHEHEHEHHEEEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Screamed Velvet as she stomped and wiggled helplessly at feeling the fingers scribbling more onto her soft skin.

Everyone who was watching was mesmerized at watching Velvet laughing. Soon Feline would begin to loosen her pressure and instead begin making sure her hold was tighter and less pulling as she tickled all over the armpit, making the woman scream in laughter.

For the last 2 minutes Feline was scribbling her nails all over the armpits before she switched her hold onto the other arm. She kept on tickling still she got bored of this position.

Feline would release her hold and watch Velvet soon falling to the side, breathing heavily. Velvet looking weakly at Winter, tried to crawl to the ropes. But before she could even move a inch, Feline grabbed her foot and sat down, wrapping her legs.

“Hmmm, you know. Seeing how ticklish your armpits are, I wonder how ticklish your feet are~” Grinned Feline as she reached and grabbed the flailing foot, making Velvet scream at Feline not to touch her.

“NOOO! D-DON’T YOU DARREEEEE!” Screamed the younger woman, slamming her fists into the ground as she tried to crawl forward even with the extra weight on her leg.

Feline grinned like never before, loving how she reduced this cocky woman to a screaming mess with tickling. Looking at the foot she kept on unlacing the boot for a few more seconds before she ripped and threw the boot at Winter, making the woman duck and yell.

Feline looked at the socked foot and her smile grew at seeing the toes curling and foot shaking. Placing a finger on the socked heel, she pressed her finger hard and fast against the foot, making Velvet scream in laughter.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!” Seeing she struck gold, Feline scribbled all over the foot, making the shorter girl wail helpless. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Feline grinned even more as her fingers dug and scribbled even more on the socked foot, showing no mercy!

Winter was getting desperate at seeing Velvet screaming and begging Feline to stop as she knew if she tried to interfere, the ref could kick her out and then Velvet could really be in trouble. And she was already warned that if she interfered with this match, she couldn’t be ringside with Velvet for an entire month!

Velvet was taking it the worst as feeling that stupid Karate wanna be master fingers scribbling all over her sock foot, she was screaming and wailing in laughter. Even worse was she was begging and laughing in front of everyone! Now everyone knew how ticklish she was! Things couldn’t get any worse!

“Hmm, you know I’m kind of getting bored at tickling this socked foot. I think it’s time to see your foot!” Smirked Feline as somehow Velvet screamed even louder, this time begging and screaming at Feline not to do it.

“NOOOO! PLEASE! DON’T FELLINNEEEE!” Pleaded the girl as she tried to crawl to the ropes even more. But the only response was feeling her sock slowly getting rolled down and off her leg.

Velvet getting even more desperate, dragged them even closer to the ropes with Winter’s shouting of encouragement and begging Velvet to grab the ropes. It was only a matter of seconds as Feline wasn’t showing Velvet any mercy as she swiftly removed the sock and tossed it towards the audience, who strangely began fighting over it.

Glancing at the foot, Feline smiled at seeing the barefoot, wiggling in her grasp. While she wouldn’t admit it out loud, Velvet did have some cute feet. 5 long toes, painted the same blue as her clothes. A shade lighter than the rest of Velvet’s tannish skin, tender looking with a long, delicate sole.

Feline looking at the soft, tender foot would gently swipe a few fingers across the foot. Velvet shrieked and screamed like never before.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHA!” Screamed Velvet as she stopped moving and pounded a fist onto the ring and grabbed her hair with her other hand.

Winter was pushing the bottom rope towards Velvet, practically begging her to grab it. Luckily for the duo, the ref was paying attention to Velvet as she looked ready to give up any moment.

Velvet was screaming and begging Feline to show mercy as she felt the fingers scribbling and digging all across her heel and sole. But the karate user wasn’t showing her mercy as her fingers dug all over the foot.

When Feline’s fingers were trailing upwards and touched the toes, Velvet screamed like never before and slammed her pal on the floor, tapping out to the foot tickling. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHSHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH! IHIIHIHIHIHIHI GIVEEHHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!”

Everyone was taken aback at seeing Velvet screaming and tapping out. The bell rang out, signaling Feline win. After a few moments, Feline finally stopped and stood up with the ref raising her head.

The winner of the match smirked and placed her foot on Velvet’s face and rubbed it on Velvet’s face. She quickly had to duck however and slid underneath the ropes to escape a charging Winter with Velvet’s boot in hand.

Feline grinned as an unusual giddy smile formed as the ref followed her and raised up her arm, making everyone cheer. And with that, Feline just found her new way of making people tap out as Winter comforted Velvet as the girl was humiliated at giving up from tickling of all things!

Watching this match, everyone watches in either interest, amusement, or another type of emotion with the newest wrestler looking very unsure right now.

“Umm, A-aunt Jessice. T-This isn't is a normal thing? Right?” Asked Taylor, looking a bit nervous as his toes curled a little.

His aunt looked more sure and waved off Taylor's concern. “Oh don’t worry dear! This is just gonna probably be a one time thing!” Said Jessica, she’s seen plenty of fades coming and going, and this was definitely looking like it!

Unknown to everyone but this match got the most talked out of any regular matches in over a couple of month’s making the higher ups very interested in this match.

And that’s the first part of my (hopefully) series! Hope you all enjoy it!

So the idea is for it to be a regular wrestling league that slowly adds much more tickling at seeing how many people in the league are ticklish and how many people watch it more.

Also after the next one, I think I’m gonna do a randomized number generator to pick matches and then flip a coin about who wins just to make it seem fair and random. And if anyone has a idea for a league name, let me know! I was thinking of Women of wrestling, but there is already is a league called that soo.... Yeah, let me know!

Last edited:
Good start to this league. Character development will be the most important as you move forward. In case you didn't know, I used to write a wrestling/tickling league about 20 plus years ago. I even won a Golden feather award for it. The toughest challenge is to try to keep all your characters involved. You do want to focus on the "top" group, so you can really get those characters going and "believable" as time goes on. If you have too many characters, it will get really hard. Trust me....it happened to me.

I look forward to the next episode. Tickling/wrestling is one of my all-time favorite scenarios.

Good start to this league. Character development will be the most important as you move forward. In case you didn't know, I used to write a wrestling/tickling league about 20 plus years ago. I even won a Golden feather award for it. The toughest challenge is to try to keep all your characters involved. You do want to focus on the "top" group, so you can really get those characters going and "believable" as time goes on. If you have too many characters, it will get really hard. Trust me....it happened to me.

I look forward to the next episode. Tickling/wrestling is one of my all-time favorite scenarios.

Thanks! And yeah I know. Your series were one, if not the, of my inspirations! And thanks for all the advice!

Thanks. Same, always loved it and favorite scenarios!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back