• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled a chick everywhere during a date!

cblue020

TMF Novice
So I haven't posted a story in awhile and thought I would boast about an awesome date I had recently.

I dated this chick once before. At the end of the date, I playfully squeezed her shoulder blade. I wasn't particularly trying to tickle her, just being playful. But following this she asked me if I was ticklish and tried to tickle my ribs. I took the opportunity to tickle her ribs back, and got a sweet giggle.

Now this recent date went wonderfully. After we ate, we went for a walk. She raised her arms to adjust her scarf and I gave her a tickle under her arm. She jolted and gave me a surprised look with a smile and said "Why did you do that?"

With confidence I responded "Well, you put your arms up so I thought I would tickle you."

She said, "I'm not going to put my arms up again!"

A few minutes later she did. But this time I only gently poked her ribs. She said, "I forgot!"

And I responded "I hardly got you that time."

This went on humorously. She told me she wanted me on the side of her that her purse was on so I couldn't tickle her. But she was totally into the tickling and started trying to tickle me later. Once she said "You tickle me a lot, so I get to get you!"

She tried tickling the back of my neck. It felt so good that it gave me a tingle down my spine. I joked and said that I was going to fall asleep on her, and she replied, "I'm trying to tickle you--not put you to sleep!"

A little later I was standing on the step below her on an escalator and I tickled her knee. She giggled and wiggled her leg. Then I tickled her other knee and she had the same reaction. Next I did not actually tickle her, but pointed above her knee and asked if she was ticklish there. She said "I'm ticklish everywhere."

Finally, the best moment came when I actually got to tickle her foot. She was wearing slip-on shoes without socks. We were sitting and her legs were crossed with her top leg next to me. I nonchalantly looked down and noticed that her shoe was slightly dangling, and I could see her heel and just barely see her arch. :xpulcy:

I reached and tickled the arch of her foot. Her foot was so soft and smooth that she must rub lotion on them often. She giggled and jerked again and said "I told you--everywhere."

And the moment continued when she began playing the "I'm not ticklish, I'm not ticklish..." game as I tickled her (if you don't get it, she was trying mind-over-matter to convince herself that she wasn't ticklish as I tickled her). Each time she didn't last more than a couple seconds. And I got her foot one last time--she held it still and let me tickle it for just a second or two until she squealed and pulled away.

Just got really lucky with this one. Had great chemistry with this chick. Oh, and during the date she mentioned that she likes to swim, so of course I asked her if she would like to go to a swimming pool some time. She was excited about it. Needless to say I am also excited for our next date when she is barefoot the entire time! :excited:

Sounds like a fun date you had. I think she likes to be tickled as well from what you said in the story. Good luck my friend. Hope you have lots of tickling this lady. Thanks for sharing your story.

Sounds like a great start and excellent potential for the future, too. Good luck. :D

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back