• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at work again m/f f/m

ticklekween

my last post i made i wrote about how i recently got a new job and had a tickle experience there. well i had another one today. i work at a daycare center and i love it. one of the perks is a very attractive male coworker of mine. he is the only man who works there and though he is a little too old for me, it doesnt stop me from flirting. me and him are gettin to be pretty good friends now so today when we were chillin outside w/ the kids he could tell somethin wasnt right about me. the past few days i've been very upset because my cat andrew is gone. although he is an outdoor cat its not normal for him to be gone as long as he has. i was sittin thinkin about him and how guilty i felt when he asked me what was wrong. i told him the situation and he said that he was very sorry. he put his arm on my shoulder in a totally innocent way and said not to be too upset that he may turn up soon. i said i doubt it with a sad look on my face. he said "c'mon stay hopeful. c'mon smile". i looked at him and raised my eyebrows like to say "are you serious?" he moved in closer and said "c'mon smile or i'll make you" and said this while wiggling his fingers in the air. as much as i like being tickled and as much as i normally would love for him to tickle me i really wasnt in the mood to laugh. i giggled weakly and said "please i'm not in the mood right now" of course that didnt stop him so he paused for a moment makeing me think he wasnt gonna and then quickly tickled my side. i doubled over and giggled a lil and said stop. he used one hand to tickle one side and put the other on the other side. instead of useing that one to tickle me he used it to pull me close to him. i felt myself slide from one side of the wooden bench to the other and i started giggling more. now that i was close to him he wrapped his arms around me, tickling my ribs with one and my tummy with the other. this really got my laughing. i'm sure i could have got away if i tried hard but i didnt. i kept saying stop in between giggles and wiggling. i got an arm free and i used it to tickle his side. as i did this i felt his head fall on my shoulder as he laughed. he stopped tickling me and put his arms to his sides to protect himself. now that he got me going i wanted to keep this going. i kept tickling his ribs and lower sides and he was laughing hysterically. it was so cute to see this man almost thirty years old being so ticklish. i loved it. i would have kept tickling except i got a very sensitive spot on him and he doubled over and our heads collided. it hurt pretty bad but that didnt stop us from laughing our asses off. my head hurt for a while but it was worth it to see his ticklish reactions and to hear his wonderful laugh. it made me feel better too. totally innocent experience but i still liked it. if he didnt have a girlfriend and i was a few years older i would totally go after him. oh well

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back