• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at work m/f f/m

ticklekween

I recently got a new job at a daycare center and have become friends with one of my coworkers. His name is Mark, he is in his late 20's and is very good looking. blond hair, green eyes, kinda skinny very cute. He and I work on the same days so I shadowed him for a few days till I got the hang of things. Hes the only male who works there so of course all the younger workers find him adorable especially me. He's a little too old for me but that doesnt stop me from being a giggly mess whenever he is around. Today when he and I were working I was playing with one of the kids. She was jumpin all over me and stuff and I tickled her a little just for fun. Mark saw this and said to her dont worry I'll get her back. I ran away but I had flip flops on so I couldnt run fast. I ended up stop running and just tried to prepare myself cuz I knew there was no way I could get away. Mark pinned me to the ground kind of sitting on me with his legs on either side of me and he started tickling my ribs. I held my laughter in for a few moments with what I would imagine was a goofy looking smile until I started giggling like child. I would roll over on one side but then he would just tickle the open side with both hands. I would roll over the other way and he would do the same to the other side. I was hysterical, squirming around everywhere trying to get away but I couldnt. Eventually I remembered that I had my hands free so it was worth a try to tickle him back. I tickled right above his knee and he let out a breathy laugh. It wasnt even really a laugh, just the kind of laugh where u let air out of ur nose. Either way I knew he was a little ticklish. I started to grab his sides and that got him going. He put his arms by his sides to protect them and as he did I pushed off of me. He had put his arms out to stop himself from falling and as he did I started tickling his unprotected sides again and he let out a hearty belly laugh. We ended up having a tickle fight on the wet ground, trying to find eachother's weak spots he eventually found my underarms and feet and I eventually found his belly was his weak spot. We stopped after a minute or so laying on the ground still laughing covered in dirt and grass stains but it was worth it. He got up first and bent down to help me up. I thought he was gonna tickle me again so I starting screaming and laughing saying no no no. It was a fun tickle experience...too bad all those kids had to be around, it probably would have been longer lol.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back