• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my new girl (f/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
This is more so a recollection of all of the events that led up to my new girlfriend finding out how ticklish I am. It's basically a timeline.

It started when I, her, and one of my friends were looking at this maganize. They were both females, I'm male, BTW. Anyway, I was laying on my back on my bed, my girlfriend was sitting up on the bed to my left, and my friend sat in a chair to my right. The magazine was on my chest and both girls wanted to see it, so I put my arms around it and pressed tight so that they could not obtain it from me. That's when my girlfriend said those magic words that'll give all of us TMFers a chill: "Are you ticklish?". Of course, she dove into my sides and tickled me surprisingly lightly, which was torturous. I have good self control, but I gave up the magazine just to prove to her that tickling was my weak point.

So since then, she's been 'exploring' me, scoping out tickle spots, until she found my worst spot (my stomach). Today I took one of her things and she tackled me and very, very lightly started tickling my stomach through the shirt. I was just about regaining control when she actually went UNDER THE SHIT and got my bare tummy flesh. It was madness! All day she's been tickling me to manipulate me, and I've gotta say: I love it :D.

Wonderful incident, thanks for sharing it. :D

If the future, when she asks you a question, say, "You'll have to tickle it out of me." :devil:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back